SIMS 4 Loading Is Broken Again In Latest Beta

Discus and support SIMS 4 Loading Is Broken Again In Latest Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been sitting at the loading screen for 28 minutes already. I don't know that it will ever load. Even bringing up the menu to report it stalled... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/steppingstone01, Feb 15, 2020.

1. SIMS 4 Loading Is Broken Again In Latest Beta

I've been sitting at the loading screen for 28 minutes already. I don't know that it will ever load. Even bringing up the menu to report it stalled forever to the point that I gave up.

As before, I am completely convinced this has something to do with my 2600 plus Rock Band 4 files.

Anyone else?

submitted by /u/steppingstone01
    [link] [comments]

/u/steppingstone01, Feb 15, 2020
  2. ocelot20 Win User

Is my hard drive faulty?

Am thinking it might be a problem with the game installed. Because when I deleted everything last night and done the latest update and downloaded the latest date pack. I turned the 360 off and on again and tried pro evo and it loaded fine. I then installed
    the game last night before going to bed then once installed turned the 360 off. Come on it just now and the download it broken again.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox app borked? Maybe a Live service issue?

In the very latest beta released earlier, this seems fixed once and for all. While I was no longer getting profile info completely failing to load, sometimes it would take 10-20 seconds. In the latest beta it's blazing fast - basically instant. Great job!
    :)
  4. US Revenge Win User

What can I buy with 90 MSP?

look at the latest sim city kthanx.
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

RAGE 2 Not Launching - starting up only on background

I was having issues loading Rage 2 up from the Xbox beta app.

I was getting a blank screen before the menu, tried everything i could find and only one thing worked.

I uninstalled it and never installed it again.

Damn broken games xD
  6. MichaelVersak Win User

"Yes or No" voice command not working after latest patch.

This had been fixed, but the latest update has broken it again. I've tried rebooting and recalibrating the kinect, but neither worked.
Thema:

SIMS 4 Loading Is Broken Again In Latest Beta

1. SIMS 4 Loading Is Broken Again In Latest Beta - Similar Threads - SIMS Loading Broken

2. Problems installing Sims 4 Dogs & Cats bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems installing Sims 4 Dogs & Cats bundle: We are trying to install an extension package Dogs & Cats for the Sims 4 on Xbox One. The install stops unexpectedly, saying the install file appears to be damaged and there is an error 80070570....
  3. remboursement sims 4 windows store[Translation-refund sims 4 windows store]

in XBoX on Windows
    remboursement sims 4 windows store[Translation-refund sims 4 windows store]: bonjour j ai téléchargé le sims 4 sur Windows store sans voir que c’était pour Xbox alors que je le voulais sur ordi ( ben oui vu que j’étais sur mon ordi c'est très logique votre truc !!!!!! )...
  4. Train Sim World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Train Sim World: I purchased digitally, Train Sim World when it first released. It was then updated to Train Sim World 2020. After accidentally deleteing the content from my X-Box, I found that I could no longer...
  5. Expansion.pack sims 4 wont install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expansion.pack sims 4 wont install?: I have recently installed the get famous expansion pack on sims 4 xbox one, I'm trying to install it and nothing happens, I've tried installing it from the microsoft store and on the manage games...
  6. For the flight sim, are they sending an invitation to everyone?

in XboX Insiders
    For the flight sim, are they sending an invitation to everyone?: I'm asking because I applied maybe a good month ago I think. And I haven't heard anything back. With that is going on in the world, I figure right now would've been a good time to try out the new...
  7. Sims 4 install keeps stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 install keeps stopping: I'm trying to install Sims 4 on my Xbox but the install keeps stopping. I've tried uninstalling, checking my connection, updates, and restarting. Nothing works! It always makes it to 90+% then...
  8. Sims 4 won't load with Rock Band DLC installed

in XboX Insiders
    Sims 4 won't load with Rock Band DLC installed: Along with the countless other issues that rock band DLC is causing, Sims 4 simply will not load at all, if rock band DLC is installed on the system. If you've followed any of my other posts, you...
  9. farming sim 17 Game won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    farming sim 17 Game won't load: Every time I sign in to FS 17, it does not load. It just takes me back to home screen. There are no new updates for me. Are there any fixes for this? Should I just uninstall and reinstall?...
  10. Xbox1 won't load with Farming Sim 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 won't load with Farming Sim 17: With a clean retail disc, we can get to the startup screen for FS17, and it appears to be loading, but returns to the home screen. Only thing different is obtaining 10 gold pieces to display the...