sims 4 on xbox

Discus and support sims 4 on xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello, i have an xbox one s and i have sims 4. I want to download some things (clothing and stuff) but i can't. Do you know how to do that? I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by anoukh_367, May 13, 2022.

1. anoukh_367
    anoukh_367 Guest

sims 4 on xbox

hello, i have an xbox one s and i have sims 4. I want to download some things (clothing and stuff) but i can't. Do you know how to do that? I tried to do it by searching an website on microsoft edge but then it said at the top that downloads are not supported on this device.

:)

anoukh_367, May 13, 2022
  2. smileskybird Win User

How difficult would it be to bring a game like Civilization or SimCity to Xbone?

Would live to see the sims 3 the sims 4 and the sims city game come to xbox 1 the sims 3 is already on xbox 360 and EA makes the sims on a w.i.d.e variety of platforms.
  3. smileskybird Win User

TOP 5 GAMES YOU WANT TO PLAY RIGHT NOW.

Add The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 to my wish list on Xbox 1.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Will the sims 4 work on xbox 1 x

5. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One could do with more life sim/strategy games

The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. The Sims 4 releases for PC next year. I have The Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets for 360. I will get Zoo Tycoon for XB1 since I've already played the PC version. I have Tropico 4 but hardly play it. Maybe Sims City that game recently released
    for PC?
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Impossibile installare gioco [Edit - Translation] - Unable to install game

Hello YvonneOrban,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Looking at the Xbox store for The Sims 4, it looks like it is only compatible with Xbox One. Check out this link for a description involving the game's capabilities and what platforms its available on: The
    Sims 4 Xbox Store

If The Sims 4 is available on PC, it is not through the Microsoft/Xbox store, unfortunately. They may have there own client or use a different PC platform like Steam.
Thema:

sims 4 on xbox

1. sims 4 on xbox - Similar Threads - sims

2. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 We apparently messed up the controller preset - controller cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 We apparently messed up the controller preset - controller cannot...: Hello, Have upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate for an XBOX ONE X to access Cloud gaming and specifically Microsoft Flight SIM 2020. Looked up some info online and found something about deleting the...
  3. Xbox series x flight sim fails to download uk and USA poi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x flight sim fails to download uk and USA poi: Xbox x flight sim fails to download uk or USA poi. I have turned off bandwidth limiter and cleared rolling cache. Both fail consistently, need help b68c5708-6a98-4b5e-bcab-fa2543ecf0b0
  4. The Sims 4 DLC not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Sims 4 DLC not working.: I own 4 DLCs for The Sims 4, and I cannot access any of them in the game. I’ve tried reinstalling the DLC, reinstalling the game, signing in and out, and restarting. But nothing works. I’ve...
  5. Microsoft Flight Sim Manual

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim Manual: As with a lot of other members who bought the latest flight sim, I am also asking the question "why is there NO manual of some sorts included?" Is there a plan to develop one? It is difficult to...
  6. HOTAS not working for Flight Sim HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOTAS not working for Flight Sim HELP: Whats good guys I just bought the thrustmaster xbox/pc flight stick controller and I can't get it to work with my microsoft flight sim -Yes the switch is on the Xbox setting -Yes I used the...
  7. Farming Sim 2019 Not Downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Sim 2019 Not Downloading: I just purchased the above game and it is not downloading. Anybody got any ideas as to why its been "preparing" for over half an hour? Any help appreciated d5cd990b-7837-4d05-b7e4-7abce1014bf1
  8. bell helicopter flight sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bell helicopter flight sim 2020: hi fellow flight sim fans. i have downloaded the bell helicopter on flight sim 2020 and for some reason in my random clickings when first using the helicopter i have activated the engine failure....
  9. microsoft flight sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight sim: Hi, ive downloaded microsoft flight sim from steam, when i launch the game it gets to the first loading screen and crashes before anything happens, my pc meets all the system requirements and ive...
  10. FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape: See Subject Line- HELP Please to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** WIN11 system cafc8cc7-ad1b-41d8-92c9-fad83af5ae86