Sims 4 packs

Discus and support Sims 4 packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i download a sims 4 pack on my xbox will the pack be on all the accounts on the xbox? c6c2a942-71c7-485e-97b3-691835c6f107 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnerringLoki674, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Sims 4 packs

If i download a sims 4 pack on my xbox will the pack be on all the accounts on the xbox?

:)

UnerringLoki674, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Zdubleu Win User

Sims 4 packs

Yes. If it is your home Xbox it will be available for all of the accounts.
  3. smileskybird Win User

You would think in 2016 digital downloads would be cheaper?

Sometimes Digital stuff is cheaper. The Sims 4 expansion packs for PC on EA NZ's website are cheaper than what all retailers here are charging.
  4. LauraY1 Win User

Can't Play Any Games From the Store

Thank you! I have bought some of the expansion packs on Sims 4 when we had an xbox. If i buy the PC version will I have to repurchase the expansions?
  5. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One could do with more life sim/strategy games

The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. The Sims 4 releases for PC next year. I have The Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets for 360. I will get Zoo Tycoon for XB1 since I've already played the PC version. I have Tropico 4 but hardly play it. Maybe Sims City that game recently released
    for PC?
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Xbox One could do with more life sim/strategy games

[quote user="smileskybird"]

The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. The Sims 4 releases for PC next year. I have The Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets for 360. I will get Zoo Tycoon for XB1 since I've already played the PC version. I have Tropico 4 but hardly play it. Maybe Sims City that game recently released
    for PC?

[/quote]

Yes Sim City Definitely!
Thema:

Sims 4 packs

1. Sims 4 packs - Similar Threads - Sims packs

2. Train Sim World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Train Sim World: I purchased digitally, Train Sim World when it first released. It was then updated to Train Sim World 2020. After accidentally deleteing the content from my X-Box, I found that I could no longer...
  3. Expansion.pack sims 4 wont install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expansion.pack sims 4 wont install?: I have recently installed the get famous expansion pack on sims 4 xbox one, I'm trying to install it and nothing happens, I've tried installing it from the microsoft store and on the manage games...
  4. : Help with game seperate in game packs and or add on's for the game Fishing Sim World: Pro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    : Help with game seperate in game packs and or add on's for the game Fishing Sim World: Pro...: On the game Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour i have paid for the giant carp pack thats supposed to come with 2 new lakes to fish out of and different sorts of baits only available when the pack is...
  5. Sims Packs Not Seen in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims Packs Not Seen in Game: I've recently downloaded Sims 4 Expansion Packs from our "Home" Xbox One Console to another console in the home. Those items will show under Games & Apps as recently downloaded, but they won't...
  6. Should Indigo Prophechy {Fahrenheit} And GTA Double Pack And The Sims 1 and 2 and 3 with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Should Indigo Prophechy {Fahrenheit} And GTA Double Pack And The Sims 1 and 2 and 3 with...: We need Indigo Prophechy {Fahrenheit} original version and remastered version And GTA Double Pack with GTA Vice City and GTA 3 and The Sims 1 and 2 and 3 with all expansions and stuff packs Max...
  7. Sims 4 Missing expansion pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 Missing expansion pack: posting for my daughter. She recently bought sims 4 expansion packs city living and get to work. Shes tried to play today and the expansion packs seem to have been deleted. Anything she has not...
  8. When will Sims 4 Expansion and Game Packs be on sale again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Sims 4 Expansion and Game Packs be on sale again?: When will Sims 4 Expansion and Game Packs be on sale again? 7a52a5d0-2444-48bf-a520-0f6f397c5704
  9. Where are the sims 4 expansion packs saved to on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the sims 4 expansion packs saved to on Xbox one?: Ive got an xbox one S and recently have been having a problem with my sims 4 disc. When you put the disc in an error occurs on the screen. We went to the shop and they said there’s something wrong...
  10. Sims 4 Expansion Packs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sims 4 Expansion Packs: Hello, Xbox Team! I understand that Sims 4 is going to be on Console, and I wanted to say that if you would add the Vampires Expansion Pack, then I will buy the games from you. However, If there...