Sims 4 Regression Bug on Skip Ahead

Discus and support Sims 4 Regression Bug on Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Although it was fixed in the last skip ahead, tonight's skip ahead broke the ability to load Sims 4 as long as all Rock Band DLC installed again.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/steppingstone01, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Sims 4 Regression Bug on Skip Ahead

Although it was fixed in the last skip ahead, tonight's skip ahead broke the ability to load Sims 4 as long as all Rock Band DLC installed again. Fortunately, Rock Band loading itself still appears to be fixed. But, Sims is right back to where it was for months.

Report already filed.

submitted by /u/steppingstone01
    [link] [comments]

/u/steppingstone01, Dec 12, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Sims 4 game keeps Crashing since update

you could try posting in the forums
    here
    to see if anyone has come up with a solution

and you can try at the
    EA Sims 4 forum
    to see if the bug has been posted (if it hasn't you can report the bug to get them started on looking for a solution)
  4. IRB Win User

Headset issues

Good update, hopefully they fix it soon. Thankfully I haven't had this issue but being on Alpha Skip Ahead there are plenty other bugs to be had :)
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. RobertWarexyz Win User

Help! Daily Challenges June 5th Pyramid

Board 3 is not possible; skip to board 4. There is a problem ahead---board 5 is not possible.

rlw
Thema:

Sims 4 Regression Bug on Skip Ahead

1. Sims 4 Regression Bug on Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - Sims Regression Bug

2. Microsoft flight sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight sim 2020: I have heard about the new mfs 2020 game that's being released on xbox one but I can't find the actual release date anywhere. Does anyone know when it get properly released on xbox one? Thanks...
  3. Sims 4 saved game file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 saved game file: Is there a way to transfer my daughter's saved game files for sims 4 from my Xbox one to her new Xbox one s? 269d453b-c7b0-4303-a062-79cc768202e1
  4. Sims Packs Not Seen in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims Packs Not Seen in Game: I've recently downloaded Sims 4 Expansion Packs from our "Home" Xbox One Console to another console in the home. Those items will show under Games & Apps as recently downloaded, but they won't...
  5. The Sims 4 (Cats & Dogs Bundle) having trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Sims 4 (Cats & Dogs Bundle) having trouble: So I bought the game on the Xbox store December 29th and had no problems with it ever since. This morning, however, the game crashed. I launched it and everything was going good up until I get to...
  6. Sim steering wheel and keyboard simultaneously???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sim steering wheel and keyboard simultaneously???: Hi, im planning on building a diy handbrake for my xbox one but would like know if you can use a sim steering wheel and keyboard simultaneously as im planning on using a pcb out of a keyboard to...
  7. Why is one Sims DLC not on sale but all the others are?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is one Sims DLC not on sale but all the others are?: I recently went on to the store after hearing the Sims 4 DLC was on sale and had two in mind that I was going to purchase. I buy the first one, and as I go to buy the second (University DLC) I...
  8. What flight sims are available for Xbox one right now and is there a release date for MS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What flight sims are available for Xbox one right now and is there a release date for MS...: I'm not a gamer but the Flight Simulator is something I want to get into. I hear that there will be a 2020 version for xbox one. How do I get my hands on this? Anything else out there now that I...
  9. Sims 4 won't load with Rock Band DLC installed

in XboX Insiders
    Sims 4 won't load with Rock Band DLC installed: Along with the countless other issues that rock band DLC is causing, Sims 4 simply will not load at all, if rock band DLC is installed on the system. If you've followed any of my other posts, you...
  10. ATS ( American Truck Sim)

in XboX Insiders
    ATS ( American Truck Sim): If we got a guide for ATS and we don't have the actual game it doesn't make any sense plus it would be a great addition to xbox submitted by /u/Ddavis4567 [link] [comments]