Sims 4 Regression Bug on Skip Ahead

Discus and support Sims 4 Regression Bug on Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Although it was fixed in the last skip ahead, tonight's skip ahead broke the ability to load Sims 4 as long as all Rock Band DLC installed again.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/steppingstone01, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Sims 4 Regression Bug on Skip Ahead

Although it was fixed in the last skip ahead, tonight's skip ahead broke the ability to load Sims 4 as long as all Rock Band DLC installed again. Fortunately, Rock Band loading itself still appears to be fixed. But, Sims is right back to where it was for months.

Report already filed.

submitted by /u/steppingstone01
    [link] [comments]

/u/steppingstone01, Dec 12, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Sims 4 game keeps Crashing since update

you could try posting in the forums
    here
    to see if anyone has come up with a solution

and you can try at the
    EA Sims 4 forum
    to see if the bug has been posted (if it hasn't you can report the bug to get them started on looking for a solution)
  4. IRB Win User

Headset issues

Good update, hopefully they fix it soon. Thankfully I haven't had this issue but being on Alpha Skip Ahead there are plenty other bugs to be had :)
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. RobertWarexyz Win User

Help! Daily Challenges June 5th Pyramid

Board 3 is not possible; skip to board 4. There is a problem ahead---board 5 is not possible.

rlw
Thema:

Sims 4 Regression Bug on Skip Ahead

1. Sims 4 Regression Bug on Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - Sims Regression Bug

2. Sims 3 for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 3 for xbox 360: why cant EA add sims 3 for xbox 360 and sims 3 pets for xbox 360 on to xbox series x backwards compatible? Also why was sims 2 orginal xbox not on xbox series x backwards compatible?...
  3. Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open after the initial download from MS Store????!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open after the initial download from MS Store????!!!!!: I had windows OS on a hdd and this game on a ssd and the game ran perfectly, but now i switched windows to the ssd as well and after downloading the 1.39GB from MS store i click the game and it...
  4. Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open????!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open????!!!!!: i had windows OS on a hdd and this game on a ssd and the game ran perfectly, but now i switched windows to the ssd as well and after downloading the 1.39GB from MS store i click the game and it...
  5. Xbox 1 sims 4 game glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 sims 4 game glitch: The sims 4 keeps. Crashing. And it wont save a lot of time bbc66c57-f9de-45ac-aba7-761d57631522
  6. Do i need x box to run Microsoft flight sim in VR?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need x box to run Microsoft flight sim in VR?: I am having untold trouble trying to play the new Microsoft Flight Sim in VR with my new Hp Reverb g2 headset, do i need x-box to run too? 86cdae6f-c7f1-4507-ba57-23a9d1f54e00
  7. flight sim 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    flight sim 2020: hi when i try to run this sim i keep getting the message [ can,t create direct 11 device the specified interface or feature level is not supported on this system [hresult ox887 a004] ? [can,t find...
  8. flight sim 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    flight sim 2020: hi i have tried to get this game to run since 25/12/2019 , i have tried all the internet help and nothing has worked? can i get a refund as it will not run ? then i can try and buy it through the...
  9. Flight Sim 2020 Start up disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim 2020 Start up disk: Why am I being asked to use a start up disk when I have a US product that came with now disk just a download? I can't run anything. 031f2e55-aaa8-4ebe-82d9-201bf2365f43
  10. MS Flight sim download fail error code 0x80073D0D

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flight sim download fail error code 0x80073D0D: I am having problems with downloading the Flight Sim from the windows store. I have had it installed and had to uninstall once due to corruption. On reinstalling the first time I managed to clear...