Sims University Add On - says it has installed but not appearing in games

Discus and support Sims University Add On - says it has installed but not appearing in games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there - I have download Sims Discover University for my daughter but it doesn't appear in her games. If I go back to viewing the game in the store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnnytheP, Jun 15, 2020.

1. JohnnytheP
    JohnnytheP Guest

Hi there - I have download Sims Discover University for my daughter but it doesn't appear in her games. If I go back to viewing the game in the store it says it has downloaded. As I can't see the game anywhere other than in the store then I can't uninstall
    either. Any advice, or is my naggign thought that I have to buy Sims 4 too to activate the add on? Thanks in advance

:)

JohnnytheP, Jun 15, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi JohnnytheP. Yes, you are right. Sims University is an expansion pack to Sims 4, so you do need the main game to use unfortunately.

If you are not interested in purchasing The Sims 4, i would recommend contacting Support and request a refund for the purchase at https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us.

Hope it all works out for you
  3. DoraVazLopes25 Win User

Windows Phone 8.1 games not showing in xbox live account

I cant add new neighbours to the sims freeplay because it is not appearing in my profile (xbox). In my account only appears the mahjong game but its not the only one I play. If the sims doesnt appear i cant add new neighbours.
  4. PricyMate2010 Win User

Order [mod removed]

Hi! Many thanks for the advances, you'r right, it is an add on for the Train Sim. I'll install the Train Sim Game.
  5. lillyVia Win User

DLC for Sims 4 isn’t working

I went to manage game and add-ons on the sims and the add on is under the installed and downloaded list but it isnt in the game.
  6. TiagoYuki Win User

Meus jogos não aparecem em "Meus apps e jogos" -[Translation - My games don't appear in "My apps and games"]

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you installed Call of Duty: Warzone, but you do not see it on your list of installed games. Call of Duty: Warzone is an add-on so it does not appear on your list of games. It

appears as downloadable content
    for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. You only need to launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and access Warzone from within the game. We hope this information helps !
    O mesmo caso aconteceu com o jogo Train Sim world, eu instalei ele, mas também não aparecia em "Meus Jogos".

[Mod Translation - The same case happened with the Train Sim world game, I installed it, but it didn't appear in "My Games" either.]
Thema:

1. Sims University Add On - says it has installed but not appearing in games - Similar Threads - Sims University Add

2. Flight Sim 2020 Quick reference or manual

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Sim 2020 Quick reference or manual: Is there a quick reference or a manual for this product? I am a licensed pilot and understand how stuff works on the airplane, but can't figure out how to look out the windows, or switch views....
  3. Xbox, Microsoft flight sim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox, Microsoft flight sim: Hi there I really want to play Microsoft flight simulator however its quite an expensive thing, as you need something good to play it, so then I saw Xbox series s as it looked good at a good...
  4. flight sim.

in XBoX on Windows
    flight sim.: I have installed ms flight sim, and have had it running once. But I have been away a few days, and on trying to fire up the flight sim, a screen appeared saying install mandatory up grade.And I...
  5. microsoft flight sim 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft flight sim 2020: i have the activation code bought from cdkey uk but i can not find microsoft flight sim 2020 to activate it 593791ea-6899-4543-bf73-d83f317026af
  6. Using Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox for PC but now want to buy outright

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox for PC but now want to buy outright: I want to buy Flight Simulator 2020 after having tried it out on Xbox for PC and need to know if I must download and re-install the whole game again or whether there is a way to buy it without...
  7. Flight Sim 2020 wont load "youre too early" message

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Sim 2020 wont load "youre too early" message: I own the deluxe version of the game, which was working fine until today. Now all I get is the "you're too early" message. I did cancel my xbox live subscription recently. Do I need a...
  8. flight sim 2020 will not launch after motherboard replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    flight sim 2020 will not launch after motherboard replacement: Flight sim 2020 to launch. It give me After a motherboard change i cannot get error code 0x803F8001 and a Microsoft store package Dependency installer window I did a Motherboard changeout and...
  9. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020: After the most recent update roughly (12GB), the game does not load anymore. After the initial loading screen, "Press any key to start", the loader just spins but nothing happens. Opening up task...
  10. Sims 4 university expansion pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 university expansion pack: I bought a $25 gift card and bought the $19.99 new sims university expansion pack i entered the code correctly twice and it falls to install. dd27769e-020e-412a-8ac3-36c822690056