Simulated matches

Discus and support Simulated matches in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does my team lose the match when its a simulated game,i cant win the league when ive lost 10 sim matches all ready. can you buy players to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by citadel guard, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Simulated matches

Why does my team lose the match when its a simulated game,i cant win the league when ive lost 10 sim matches all ready. can you buy players to make your team better

:)

citadel guard, Feb 17, 2014
  2. ThomasJohn1
    ThomasJohn1 Guest
    madden 12 superstar not working

In madden 12 superstar mode I simulated and beat the giants in my first payoff game after that I played the pro bowl and when it was over it just simulated to the next season when I checked the team calendar.

ThomasJohn1, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Simulated matches

Ive sorted it out now and know what im doing, thanks for all your replys its good to know all you fifa pro players like to help nubes like me

citadel guard, Feb 23, 2014
  4. citadel guard Win User

Simulated matches

Ive sorted it out now and know what im doing, thanks for all your replys its good to know all you fifa pro players like to help nubes like me
  5. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE universe mode question

yeah, I miss some of the modes from the older games also, Universe is good, as long as your playing matches and stuff, when you simulate everything is when it starts acting all crazy
  6. OrdealByFire Win User

No endurance racing?

No idea why they don't... it makes the gas and tire simulation pointless. but there's a way to make it work.

go online and make a private match with all A.I. players. select the amount of laps you want on the track you want, and there you go.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

MyVIP not updating after buying games on websites.

Hello A Ninja Creeper,

We see that your progress is accurate. We have tracked all your eligible purchases since your Goat Simulator DLC Bundle on January 19th, and they match the current progress displayed on your MyRewards page.
  8. Gods Hangnail Win User

Auto Aim?

Quake isn't a simulation, CS:GO isn't a simulation. Neither have auto aim....
Thema:

Simulated matches

1. Simulated matches - Similar Threads - Simulated matches

2. Flight Simulator Insider Program Log in Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator Insider Program Log in Problems: So I am a really big fan of Microsoft Flight Sim series and I boarded the hype train for the new one. When the Insider Program launched, I registered. I tried to log in by pressing the insider log...
  3. Flight Simulator PC Beta Question

in XboX Insiders
    Flight Simulator PC Beta Question: Has anyone actually played this? At the E3 convention they stated to sign up with Windows and Xbox Insider in order to try the beta and I have yet to see this pop up in any of the Insider Apps or...
  4. flight simulator x activointi [Translate] flight simulator x activation

in XBoX on Windows
    flight simulator x activointi [Translate] flight simulator x activation: en saanut expansio packin latauksen jälkeen aktvointi juttua ja nyt en voi pelata kuin vain yksin ja moni peli ei näy miten saan aktivoitua sen? [Translate] I did not get the Expansio pack...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Mega Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Mega Discussion: Feel free to post your thoughts and concerns about the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator here. 7f5fa7ae-f3ae-4103-83b9-a3d0f090ca51
  6. microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator: Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator be on the Xbox 1 or is it a Xbox 2 exclusive. Also, Do I need any other tools to play that game like a yoke or something like that, or can I just use my...
  7. When do you think we will get a updated news on Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do you think we will get a updated news on Flight Simulator: hello , i am curious to know when Microsoft will give us a update on microsoft flight simulator ? 6cd75124-5b24-4165-af52-4b82160dad88
  8. Flight Simulator for PC Add-on Aircraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator for PC Add-on Aircraft: Will the new Flight Simulator follow the same format that allowed for third party freeware and payware aircraft and vehicles, and will the PC version include the SDK?...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox One - Flight Controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox One - Flight Controls: I am wondering if the Saitek controls (yoke, rudder, throttle quadrants, etc...) will be compatible with the 2020 release of Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox one?...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes: During E3 2019 We've seen Microsoft Flight Simulator Is returning to PC and Xbox One Here's a List of Aircraft I like to see A380, 737, 787,777 then recreational sport Icon A5 featured in the...