Since latest xbox update connection issues

Discus and support Since latest xbox update connection issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Yesterday my xbox one performed an update. Since than, every time i wanna play fifa 21 (fut), i lose connection, several times in a row. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicNic83, Feb 11, 2021.

1. NicNic83
    NicNic83 Guest

Hello.

Yesterday my xbox one performed an update.

Since than, every time i wanna play fifa 21 (fut), i lose connection, several times in a row. I reconnect, lose connection again. That never happened before (only if fut servers were down).

Is there something i can do? I'm not able to play. And it seems all ea servers are running.

Thanks in advance!

:)

NicNic83, Feb 11, 2021
  2. FaytalChaos Win User

Connection Issues Since Latest Update

Oh my, I meant a firewall integrated into the router. My apologies

I also see you are wired. I know it sounds crazy but the Ethernet cable you have attached to the Xbox unplug it and wire it to an available laptop. Then go to www.speedtest.net and see if your getting significantly lower results
  3. CAJThorpe Win User

Hi Guys

Thanks for the responses, the xbox seems to be convinced that it is working perfectly now, but still seems very slow.

Enabling UPnP and Pvc0 plus disabling NAT on the router WAN settings - same error codes apart from the following

W 0000 - 000B

X 0001 - 8005

Y 20A8 - 4800

Z 0000 - 0000

ID FFFF - FFFF

L 0015 - 10F0

Q 0015-10F1

T Wired

A 192.168.1.10/255.255.255.0

G 192.168.1.1

D 192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0

The IP has also switched to 192.168.1.10 after another attempt at factory reset, but this is within the port range and doesn't conflict with any other computers in the house.

The Pvc0 also seems to be used for the WAN on the router which I assume is ok.

Regarding Faytal's suggestion, I did connect the laptop up and the wired network did start to become intermittent and sluggish. I did test with several wires to get the same effect. Having tried to look into this online with the particular router I can
    see occasional experiences of this but no solid fix.

The confusing thing is that I have a smart TV streaming fine on a wired connection, yet the laptop and xbox both grind almost to a halt on the wired network. Wireless is slick at all times and I did try swapping the cables and ports around for the TV and
    xbox/laptop

Many thanks in advance.
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey there allend1! We'd be happy to take a look. If the tips in this thread don't help, the please post a fresh one detailing what's going on!
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Greetings, CAJThorpe. From the codes you posted it seems as though you are encountering an issue with UPnP. Can you take a look at your router's manual and follow the steps listed there to enable it? After doing so, run another connection test and let us
    know if you see an improvement. Thanks in advance!
  6. FaytalChaos Win User

Hmmm by any chance is there an internal firewall integrated into the firewall. You may have to open up some ports.
Thema:

1. Since latest xbox update connection issues - Similar Threads - Since latest update

2. Since latest 2 updates Game Issues with Warframe

in XboX Insiders
    Since latest 2 updates Game Issues with Warframe: I am trying to verify if anyone else on Alpha Skip Ahead actually plays warframe and can confirm this strange issue for me. When the xbox goes to screensaver and the controller disconnects. When...
  3. Friends list super slow to load since latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Friends list super slow to load since latest update: This isn't technically related to an insider build, but it's my first time seeing the new-look guide, so I was wondering if this is a common problem. Before today, I still had the old style...
  4. Xbox One X DVR not recording properly on 4K since the latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X DVR not recording properly on 4K since the latest update: I have an Xbox One X and a 60 Hz 4K TV and I record 4K quite often, but I've been having problems recording on 4K since the update from the last week of May. It only records 1 second of the video...
  5. Since latest system update my Xbox One X consol does not work any longer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since latest system update my Xbox One X consol does not work any longer: Hi, latest system update of my Xbox One X (installed 31.05.2020) leeds to some serious bugs. Because of error during installtion of latest system update I had to recover factory settings....
  6. I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...: I have now been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went out for the Delta Ring. this happens every time I go to press the Xbox button on my console every day...
  7. Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...

in XboX Insiders
    Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  8. Unable to use Minecraft since latest update on the PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Minecraft since latest update on the PS4: Hello. My son has recently updated Minecraft on the PS4 and is now unable to use any of his maps. He is given the error message 'You are almost out of storage space'. In order to make space, we...
  9. Since the latest update (10.0.19022.1201) I am unable to use a controller after coming out...

in XboX Insiders
    Since the latest update (10.0.19022.1201) I am unable to use a controller after coming out...: I am in alpha skip ahead and after the latest update my one x is playing up. If I resume the console from standby only the home button works on the controller, I am unable to move anything or...
  10. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...