Since the file explorer is gone...

Discus and support Since the file explorer is gone... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have music that i bought on my xbox and was using file explorer to use on groove. Now since that doesn't work without file explorer the music is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_True_One__, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Since the file explorer is gone...

I have music that i bought on my xbox and was using file explorer to use on groove. Now since that doesn't work without file explorer the music is still there. I've used other file explorers that don't work with groove or don't have a music players to see if they where still there. Does anyone have any alternatives that are either a good music player. That can read files either off of a usb or internal storage and actually make a while playlist out of a folder or better yet one that works with groove?

submitted by /u/The_True_One__
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_True_One__, Dec 13, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

File explorer gone tried factory reset

Hey Ezraa

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about the status of the File Explorer app.

As stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Frathos
    this app is no longer being used on the Xbox One Platform. As there is no further information that we can provide to you on his matter, and prevent any repetitive answers we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  3. Frathos Win User

File explorer gone tried factory reset

4. Clyde Ch Barrow Win User

File Explorer

Hello

Yes, i somehow managed to escape the loop. ;)

As i mentioned, not really a problem, just a heads up.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

File Explorer

Hey there Clyde Ch Barrow!

Thanks for clarifying. Are you able to delete the folder that you copied? Thanks for the heads up :)
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

File Explorer

You would need to upload it to the cloud via OneDrive on either your phone or computer. Login with your Microsoft account on either when you upload so that when you open the OneDrive on the Xbox everything will be there and shared.
Thema:

Since the file explorer is gone...

1. Since the file explorer is gone... - Similar Threads - Since file explorer

2. My controller wont sinc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My controller wont sinc: Can someone please help me. Since i did the update sat. My controllers will not stay sinced please someone help me c8aa2329-11d4-4475-8ab2-c332c51d8917
  3. Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas: My headset is new but wont work to chat or listen when playing on xbox only works on switch, mute icon has beenon for awhile. I tried various things but still nothing, any ideas to what is wrong?...
  4. Sin 4K desde la actualización de enero 2020 (Xbox one X)[Translation-No 4K since the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sin 4K desde la actualización de enero 2020 (Xbox one X)[Translation-No 4K since the...: Tengo un televisor Samsung UHD JU7500 con 4K. Mi Xbox One X ha estado funcionando en esta resolución hasta la última actualización de enero. Ahora el televisor no reconoce el modo de video. La...
  5. My understanding is that Console streaming is local, since it depends on the console...

in XboX Insiders
    My understanding is that Console streaming is local, since it depends on the console...: The XCloud project is basically Xbox One X consoles lined up in a rack in those XLive/Azure regions of UK/US/SEA, etc... to provide low latency streaming to your less powerful device. So, I get...
  6. my crosswords games have not updated since Oct.2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my crosswords games have not updated since Oct.2019: how do I get my crosswords game updated? Do I have to delete it and start over? If I have to delete it, how do I do that? 812e2838-7907-4b1c-b06a-b29462fe79d3
  7. Remote downloads are not working for me since Friday jan 4th

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are not working for me since Friday jan 4th: I keep trying remote downloads even when my Xbox is on to see if the issue is when it’s in instant on but still not working. Try multiple restarts and no joy was fine up until Friday. Anyone else...
  8. Digital Games Are Not Launching Since Yesterday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Are Not Launching Since Yesterday: No digital games will launch when I try to play neither games I own or Game Pass games. I suddenly have been having this issue since yesterday afternoon, in the morning I was playing Rage 2 just...
  9. [CA] Im in Omega Ring, since the update of 3rd December, File Explorer App was stop...

in XboX Insiders
    [CA] Im in Omega Ring, since the update of 3rd December, File Explorer App was stop...: submitted by /u/Emizkit [link] [comments]
  10. Editing to add that I got "Server error invalid configuration file" today since I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Editing to add that I got "Server error invalid configuration file" today since I ...: I got this error last week, but the next day the app worked. Some days it works and some days "Server error invalid configuration file" Monday it also said insufficient bandwidth to run a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 87e10006