Since the file explorer is gone...

Discus and support Since the file explorer is gone... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have music that i bought on my xbox and was using file explorer to use on groove. Now since that doesn't work without file explorer the music is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_True_One__, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Since the file explorer is gone...

I have music that i bought on my xbox and was using file explorer to use on groove. Now since that doesn't work without file explorer the music is still there. I've used other file explorers that don't work with groove or don't have a music players to see if they where still there. Does anyone have any alternatives that are either a good music player. That can read files either off of a usb or internal storage and actually make a while playlist out of a folder or better yet one that works with groove?

submitted by /u/The_True_One__
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_True_One__, Dec 13, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Download de arquivos pelo Edge[Translation-Download files through Edge]

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have question where files are located now file explorer is gone. Unfortunately, now that it is gone, not sure of any way to access these files officially. You can try looking in one drive.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

File explorer gone tried factory reset

Hey Ezraa

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about the status of the File Explorer app.

As stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Frathos
    this app is no longer being used on the Xbox One Platform. As there is no further information that we can provide to you on his matter, and prevent any repetitive answers we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  4. Frathos Win User

File explorer gone tried factory reset

5. Clyde Ch Barrow Win User

File Explorer

Hello

Yes, i somehow managed to escape the loop. ;)

As i mentioned, not really a problem, just a heads up.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

File Explorer

Hey there Clyde Ch Barrow!

Thanks for clarifying. Are you able to delete the folder that you copied? Thanks for the heads up :)
Thema:

Since the file explorer is gone...

1. Since the file explorer is gone... - Similar Threads - Since file explorer

2. iOS Xbox app rubbish since update

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS Xbox app rubbish since update: There are alot of unhappy people on ios since upgrading to the new xbox app. MS have taken away many features that were used by many of us. As we cant get any updates from ios feedback reviews...
  3. I cant sign in to Microsoft edge or my XBOX app for PC, since recent Jan 2021 update

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign in to Microsoft edge or my XBOX app for PC, since recent Jan 2021 update: Yesterday I was playing my games on XBOX app - PC . I have a current XBOX game pass ultimate subscription. Today since accepting the new windows 10 update I can not log in at all when I click sign...
  4. Series x controller share button not working since update

in XboX Insiders
    Series x controller share button not working since update: Hi all Randomly my share button is not working correctly, if i tap it records a clip and if i hold it takes a clip.. I have remapped to switch them around and now it only takes screenshots and...
  5. since among is on gamepass for pc now...

in XboX Insiders
    since among is on gamepass for pc now...: on Steam u can opt into the among us beta, do u think that there will be an option on the insider app to go into the beta for the pc among us? submitted by /u/ElMantl07 [link] [comments]
  6. Started getting sound issues since last update - Omega

in XboX Insiders
    Started getting sound issues since last update - Omega: So I've started getting sound issues on the Series X. It's like intermittent glitches as sound is played. Easily noticeable when navigating the menu for example. Output was set to Headphones...
  7. Been apart of insider since last gen

in XboX Insiders
    Been apart of insider since last gen: I have been apart of the insider program with xbox one s and xbox one og(delta). I recently got the series x back in December and was wondering if it safe to go back to delta ring? I have...
  8. My friend blocked me severeal times and since he unblocked we cant play games w each other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend blocked me severeal times and since he unblocked we cant play games w each other...: My bro and I have been trying to play w each other for the course of a year but to no avail, yet certain games will still work, most other games will give us failed messages. weve done everything...
  9. [CA] Im in Omega Ring, since the update of 3rd December, File Explorer App was stop...

in XboX Insiders
    [CA] Im in Omega Ring, since the update of 3rd December, File Explorer App was stop...: submitted by /u/Emizkit [link] [comments]
  10. Editing to add that I got "Server error invalid configuration file" today since I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Editing to add that I got "Server error invalid configuration file" today since I ...: I got this error last week, but the next day the app worked. Some days it works and some days "Server error invalid configuration file" Monday it also said insufficient bandwidth to run a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 87e10006

2. xbox one file explorer gone

3. file explorer on xbox one gone

4. file explorer removed xbox one,
  5. xbox one file explorer