Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?

Discus and support Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So for example, if I click a game, the only way to go back to the main menu is to completely restart the console manually. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Snowstandards, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?

So for example, if I click a game, the only way to go back to the main menu is to completely restart the console manually.

submitted by /u/Snowstandards
    [link] [comments]

/u/Snowstandards, Aug 6, 2019
  2. KoolBlueAids Win User

My controller won't connect

I went out and bought a play and charge kit it connects but then every button except the home button stops working and when I unplug the charger it just starts flashing again and I don't think I have updated my controllers
  3. im5481 Win User

Xbox One Controller Home button stopped working

I have the same problem. My controller is fine but the Home button won't work. and my another controller is work. I try to update the controller, but it's not working.
  4. wwkingms Win User

xbox controller home button issue wont resolve

OK strange new development/observation

it appears if i plug the controller into the xbox via usb, than still the home button doesn't work, HOWEVER if i remove the batteries making the controller dependent on the xbox for power then the HOME BUTTON WORKS IMMEDIATELY! while plugged into the xbox
    with a working home button if i put the batteries back into the controller, without hitting anything, the home button stops working again.

and remember the controller will turn the xbox on via home button even while not connected by USB...

what in the world is up with this controller?!
  5. DARTH DINOBOT Win User

Controller/Headset Glitch

Have you recently update your controller by any chance? My headset has just stopped working after installing the latest software.
  6. Adam Toth Win User

New update question??

My kids just updated to the latest, and now they cannot play multiplayer. When the second controller tries to hit the start button to join the game locally, nothing happens. The worlds are still available, but multiplayer doesn't work. We've tried on a new
    world as well, but multiplayer just doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem with this update?
Thema:

Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?

1. Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else? - Similar Threads - Since latest update

2. Since the latest update (10.0.19022.1201) I am unable to use a controller after coming out...

in XboX Insiders
    Since the latest update (10.0.19022.1201) I am unable to use a controller after coming out...: I am in alpha skip ahead and after the latest update my one x is playing up. If I resume the console from standby only the home button works on the controller, I am unable to move anything or...
  3. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...
  4. Can not launch Dragon Age 2 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not launch Dragon Age 2 since the latest update: Hey guys, Ever since the latest update on the 23rd at approximately 21:00 I have been unable to launch Dragon Age 2. Error message 'You need this update but we can't get that right now' Please...
  5. Xbox one not letting me start parties or invite people to them since latest Alpha update...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one not letting me start parties or invite people to them since latest Alpha update...: I go to start a party and it grays out if I click it. Also, when i go to invite people, it says error starting party. The console has felt very slow and laggy since the update yesterday, but this...
  6. Major Twitch issues since latest dashboard update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Twitch issues since latest dashboard update: Ever since the latest preview program dashboard update, Twitch has been a nightmare to work with. I see app snapping is gone, but this puts Twitch streamers at a huge disadvantage if they don't...
  7. Chatpad audio output issue since latest system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad audio output issue since latest system update: Basically soon as I start a twitch stream or youtube while using the audio out jack on the chatpad, I'm getting some loud fast pulsating noise if not an all out loss of sound. It happens on and...
  8. PINs are missing since latest fall update

in XBoX on Consoles
    PINs are missing since latest fall update: HI, Since the Fall 2017 update, I can't add pins, but when I pin games/apps they don't show up in Pins. anyone else have this? I tried hard reset, clear cache, no luck. Thanks in advance,...
  9. Sign in issues since latest Insider Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in issues since latest Insider Update: So since the latest Xbox Insider update I can't log in to my gamertag. I am ALWAYS logged in and it had logged me out, so I tried logging in, put in my password and it just kept taking me back to...
  10. Bluray not working since latest update!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluray not working since latest update!!: anyone having issues with Bluray player since today's update? Can see disc menu but won't play! Tried multiple discs and same issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled app :( Suggestions?...