Since the latest Update: Xbox Boot-Sequence is gone

Discus and support Since the latest Update: Xbox Boot-Sequence is gone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm on Series S and there was a Firmware-Update about 2 days ago? The System is showing me there was also an Update today, yet my console was fully... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GrandpasLastHope, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Since the latest Update: Xbox Boot-Sequence is gone

I'm on Series S and there was a Firmware-Update about 2 days ago? The System is showing me there was also an Update today, yet my console was fully shut down.

Anyway: The Boot-Sequence with the overloud sound is gone. Where this sequence should happen when you start up the console there is only a black screen. After that my Xbox-Live Account logs in and I land on the Dashboard.

Anyone else experience or experienced this before? Last thing I can do would be pluggin off the cord from the console.

submitted by /u/GrandpasLastHope
    [link] [comments]

/u/GrandpasLastHope, Oct 8, 2021
  2. haz2901 Win User

Random X1 Text

I had this in one of the preview updates, but since the latest update its gone
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one turns on and then off immediately

4. GrinningBread92 Win User

Kinect keeps turning off or won't start after last update

Try a factory reset.

Ever since the 11/12/15 update, the Kinect has been erratic and not functioning well due to software issues. It appears that the console boot drivers has problems with the device. There are people who have the same issue where the Kinect won't turn on (mine
    does, but it won't operate like it did before the update), or operate well.

The boot sequence in the console likely has become problematic and inadvertently disabled the Kinect if the drivers in the Kinect are not updated.
  5. Emkay1001 Win User

"Unable to get series details" for any channel and for any show in OneGuide

For what it's worth - the issue is now fixed. Few days after latest Xbox update (which updated the OneGuide) the problem is gone.
  6. ufcmike1 Win User

System freezing/Disc spinning issues.....

I completely forgot about this, since it's been so long since I last played Batman Arkham City. I remember doing the update and ever since, my game wouldn't load, just went to a black screen. I had to sign out of Xbox LIVE, boot the game up, then log back
    into Xbox LIVE at the title menu (as the OP stated out). I didn't seem to have this issue when I booted the game up recently to play the latest DLC.
Thema:

Since the latest Update: Xbox Boot-Sequence is gone

1. Since the latest Update: Xbox Boot-Sequence is gone - Similar Threads - Since latest Update

2. Minecraft Realms not working since latest update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms not working since latest update: Minecraft Realms is not working since the update, 4/14/2021. Neither PC nor Xbox One can connect to worlds on Realms. We've tried replacing with a backup world and nothing works. Have about 7...
  3. Spectrum tv app on series x is having freezing and black screen issues since latest skip update

in XboX Insiders
    Spectrum tv app on series x is having freezing and black screen issues since latest skip update: The spectrum tv app is randomly getting black screens on series x and I am unable to do anything but restart the xbox then things are fine again happening alot though enough that its frustrating...
  4. Since latest 2 updates Game Issues with Warframe

in XboX Insiders
    Since latest 2 updates Game Issues with Warframe: I am trying to verify if anyone else on Alpha Skip Ahead actually plays warframe and can confirm this strange issue for me. When the xbox goes to screensaver and the controller disconnects. When...
  5. Since latest xbox update connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since latest xbox update connection issues: Hello. Yesterday my xbox one performed an update. Since than, every time i wanna play fifa 21 (fut), i lose connection, several times in a row. I reconnect, lose connection again. That never...
  6. Friends list super slow to load since latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Friends list super slow to load since latest update: This isn't technically related to an insider build, but it's my first time seeing the new-look guide, so I was wondering if this is a common problem. Before today, I still had the old style...
  7. Xbox One X DVR not recording properly on 4K since the latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X DVR not recording properly on 4K since the latest update: I have an Xbox One X and a 60 Hz 4K TV and I record 4K quite often, but I've been having problems recording on 4K since the update from the last week of May. It only records 1 second of the video...
  8. Since latest system update my Xbox One X consol does not work any longer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since latest system update my Xbox One X consol does not work any longer: Hi, latest system update of my Xbox One X (installed 31.05.2020) leeds to some serious bugs. Because of error during installtion of latest system update I had to recover factory settings....
  9. I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...: I have now been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went out for the Delta Ring. this happens every time I go to press the Xbox button on my console every day...
  10. Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...

in XboX Insiders
    Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]