Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period.

Discus and support Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's a really short beta period to begin with, and started very late in the day considering the regions that the beta is for. I have yet to actually... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NewFaded, Feb 8, 2020.

1. /u/NewFaded
    /u/NewFaded Guest

Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period.

It's a really short beta period to begin with, and started very late in the day considering the regions that the beta is for. I have yet to actually play the beta along with a lot of others, so I hope it'll get extended at least through Sunday.

submitted by /u/NewFaded
    [link] [comments]

/u/NewFaded, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period. - Similar Threads - Since PSO2 Beta

2. Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down: Hello. Ever since Xbox Live went down the first time this month, My Xbox Console Companion App (Windows 10) will not let me sign in. Instead, it will show a black box with the Xbox Logo and a...
  3. no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...

in XboX Insiders
    no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...: I'm not sure what has happened here. I first noticed that Rocket League music has become silent or occasionally barely audible. I did recently open up the Dolby Atmos app as I wanted to run a test...
  4. 6 years anniversary! So many things have been done since the beginning of this program, and...

in XboX Insiders
    6 years anniversary! So many things have been done since the beginning of this program, and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NadNFFu [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox's community guidelines are a joke, I've had and Gold account since 2008, and it makes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox's community guidelines are a joke, I've had and Gold account since 2008, and it makes...: Xbox's community guidelines are a joke. I've invested a few days into a game that came out this year with an M rating for 17+ age rating. People have already started using mods, and when reporting...
  6. Video Issues since update AUTO LOW LATENCY , SAMSUNG 65" Q9FN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Issues since update AUTO LOW LATENCY , SAMSUNG 65" Q9FN: I have a Samsung 65" Q9 TV and it has AUTO LOW LATENCY mode where it switches between game mode and normal by itself however it seems since the update occasionally when playing it switches to GAME...
  7. Xbox One keeps me signing out since March 2020 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps me signing out since March 2020 update: Hi, Since the latest, March 2020 update (which brought the simplified dashboard as well), my console keeps me signing out. The internet connection is okay, and there was no problem with it...
  8. Screen Time off by an hour since Daylight Saving Time

in XboX Insiders
    Screen Time off by an hour since Daylight Saving Time: Since Sunday (daylight saving time), screen time restrictions are off by an hour. Previously, Xbox was enabled at 3:00...now not enabled until 4:00. My account is set to “Mountain (MST)” time...
  9. Notification issues since last night (Preview Beta)

in XboX Insiders
    Notification issues since last night (Preview Beta): I’ve been having this issue since yesterday. I’m not getting notifications for messages, party invites, friends coming online or for achievements. I have notifications turned on and I do see...
  10. Xbox One, Dolby Atmos - 3 months since it worked correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One, Dolby Atmos - 3 months since it worked correctly: It has been so long since Dolby Atmos worked correctly. When is the update to correct the problem coming? Seems weird that it is taking so long to fix. Isn't there any new information of what...