Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]

Discus and support Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i salvataggi dei giochi installati in Windows 10 accessibili tramite l'app "companion console xbox" vengono automaticamente sincronizzati nel cloud?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Greyzard, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Greyzard
    Greyzard Guest

Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]

i salvataggi dei giochi installati in Windows 10 accessibili tramite l'app "companion console xbox" vengono automaticamente sincronizzati nel cloud? dove posso trovare quegli del gioco Cuphead?

[Translation-Are the saves of games installed on Windows 10 accessible through the "xbox companion console" app automatically synced to the cloud? where can I find those from the Cuphead game?]

:)

Greyzard, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Greyzard Win User

Both Local drive and cloud

I play on a pc with Windows 10 and i dont own an Xbox one
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi Greyzard,

i assume you are actually referring to the Xbox beta app, if the game is a play anywhere game it will sync with any xbox game data and vice versa.

Are you asking where the data is on your PC or in the cloud?
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Windows only games the exact location is different per game, it's somewhere on the following location where each game will have its own specific folder.
    C:\Users\(your pc username)\AppData\Local\Packages\
    I am not sure about how you can access the cloud storage from your pc, but the games do sync to the cloud. If I find the info I will post it for you.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Domanda per i dati salvati [Question for saved data]

Save games are safe in the cloud. So you are fine there. When you boot a game it will Sync online and restore your save games.

Salvare i giochi sono sicuri nel cloud. Quindi stai bene lì. Quando avvii un gioco, si sincronizzer online e ripristinerai i tuoi salvataggi.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves

Hello BeardyMcBeardFace,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if the Xbox App uses the Xbox cloud. If you’re on a Windows 10 device, your

cloud saves
    will automatically start uploading once you’re signed in and connected to Xbox Live. Game save sync is usually fast, but allow a couple of minutes before you try playing on another device. The article that we provided refers to playing games
    offline on Windows 10, but there is a section of the article that talks about using the cloud on a Windows 10 device. We hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games] - Similar Threads - Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi

2. Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an...: Can I get those old cloud saves when I no longer have a X360? I do not have Xbox live gold subscription. Would they still work if the games are in the back compatibility group? (specifically the...
  3. UN-SYNC FROM CLOUD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UN-SYNC FROM CLOUD?: Hello. Does anyone know how to un-sync your system from Cloud? I've been trying to start some of my games over but it seems the save data is stored on Cloud (not even sure what that is). I've...
  4. Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming: It's sure going to take my morning poops to a whole new level! :D 64ff08df-d638-48e8-b0cb-1babd981bb28
  5. cloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    cloud: how to upload from xbox to one drive 913b4e5b-d3a2-475d-a141-8bfef63fdcb3
  6. Xbox cloud sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud sync: I lost my progress in the game .. Can I return to save the game on 30/8/2019 6447bb6e-4cdc-4f52-9c20-cfd7094b1607
  7. 选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by...: Xbox one地平线4打开时,窗口让选择本地或云端档案,选了时间最新但进度空白的本地档案,之后让创建玩家信息。有办法找回吗? [Translate by Mod] When Xbox one Horizon 4 opens, the window lets you select a local or cloud profile, select a local profile...
  8. Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?: Playing subnautica and had to close the game down because the game wouldn't save my game, just kept saying "saving" in the top corner and wouldn't end. If you've ever played subnautica, you would...
  9. xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming: Xcloud for sure as you can play games you already own on Xbox, Im so hyped for Xcloud a9fe7eb4-aab7-4fb9-9d20-289c4c6adf30
  10. Problems with cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with cloud: Hi everybody, (i'm italian, sorry for some errors ) I recently changed to xbox one with e the X version, my problem consist that the new console doesn't let me access the cloud. [img] "For...