Singing into old accounts

Discus and support Singing into old accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have this xbox 360 account i am trying to log into but when i try to sing in it says thre is a problem with the account info. Can somebody please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BenHall3, May 30, 2019.

1. BenHall3
    BenHall3 Guest

I have this xbox 360 account i am trying to log into but when i try to sing in it says thre is a problem with the account info. Can somebody please help me sort this out? Thanks.

:)

BenHall3, May 30, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

the problem is the password?
  3. choppyseize Win User

Are you able to sign in and access the account settings? Or does this error pop up the minute you try to log in?
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Dear sir. Try this. If that doesn't solve your problem try this.

In the end you can contact support here.

Thank you for coming to us, and please keep us updated. Whish you the best of luck.
  5. otakufangirl210 Win User

does it say what the problem is when you try and sign in?
  6. TheVet96 Win User

Hello Ben!

Sign in issues can be found here:

• Sign-in issues: The console can connect to Xbox Live, but you need help signing in to your account. If you can’t remember your Microsoft account email address, go to the Lost
      Account Solution
      for help. If you need to reset your sign-in password, go to the Lost Password Solution for help.

If you are having network issues, start here:

Test your network connection

If your Xbox 360 console is unable to connect to Xbox Live, the first step is to run the network connection test on your console. If this test is successful, your console will connect to Xbox Live. If the connection test is not successful, you’ll see an
    error message, which should help to identify the specific issue that’s preventing your console from connecting.

To run the network connection test, follow these steps:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
    2. Select Settings, System Settings, and then Network Settings.
    3. Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.
    4. Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
    Note If your Xbox 360 console is unable to detect your wireless network, it won’t be able to run the network connection test. If this is the case, go to the Xbox
    360 Wireless Network Connection Solution
    to troubleshoot this issue.

If the connection test is successful, your console will connect to Xbox Live. If the connection test generates an error message, select NO: I GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE below to go to the Xbox 360 Connection Error Solution, and then select the
    appropriate error type to troubleshoot that specific connection issue.
Thema:

1. Singing into old accounts - Similar Threads - Singing old accounts

2. singing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    singing in: When i sign in to my account on xbox and i click on it it says signing in and then comes up and has a loading symbol and nothing else happens it just has that loading symbol forever....
  3. Error 0x801901f4 can't sing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x801901f4 can't sing in: Hi, the xbox is not letting me sing in on any accounts showing error 0x801901f4 this has been going for the past 3 days, I've also tried to remove one of my accounts to then add it back but if I...
  4. Why is the xbox community having problems with singing into xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox community having problems with singing into xbox live?: Will this problem keep happening? 9291a98e-ff69-4871-b299-d4b74ad0d0e4
  5. I can’t sing into my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sing into my Xbox account: I keep getting singed out of my Xbox account and it won’t let me log back in i get error code 0x87DD0006 f294eebd-1a89-4357-b0f4-a88f4de6c01c
  6. I cannot sing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sing in: I bought a brand new xbox one S and i tried to sing in like hundred times, i tried many ways that should help but none of them did. everytime after i try to sing in, only loading logo appears and...
  7. There is no login with a different account appearing anywhere when i sing in!

in XBoX on Windows
    There is no login with a different account appearing anywhere when i sing in!: As you can see there is no login with different microsoft account. [img] 46d097f1-f305-43fe-84e3-34eebefe1264
  8. I can’t sing in my acc I have a error code (0x80a4001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sing in my acc I have a error code (0x80a4001a): I cant sung in my acc have error (0x80a4001a) bd23b5ce-ab86-4b2f-a480-2bebd85bf84b
  9. singing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    singing in: my problem is i turn on my console and have a password set up i enter my password that is fine but ever time after that it asked me my email password i put in password a few times and it was wrong...
  10. Singing in on my friend xbox with my account And my game sharing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Singing in on my friend xbox with my account And my game sharing games: If i sign in on my friend console with my account would it have my game share games too that are on my home console and i guess that are connected to my username bd0e970a-0cac-4204-ae2c-e9e7cff9549a