Single play friend searcher

Discus and support Single play friend searcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yep need some friends add me please. 8b3238d2-cb93-4bbd-9f5b-7ae4c55e9e5c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FedUpMike, Mar 21, 2014.

1. FedUpMike
    FedUpMike Guest

Yep need some friends add me please.

:)

FedUpMike, Mar 21, 2014
  2. KaidenGamer
    KaidenGamer Guest
    search of friends to play

I haven't had xbox online long but I would like to find some friends to play games. I have games like: GTA V, Red Dead Redemption, Sleeping Dogs, Halo, WWE2K14, plus many more. Send me a friend request:

KaidenGamer, Mar 21, 2014
  3. How do you prefer to play?

Mainly team deathmatch but I will play search and domination if I play with friends.

Queen x HunT3r, Mar 21, 2014
  4. FedUpMike
    FedUpMike Guest

I cant seem 2 delete this. Mods delete please, thank you.

FedUpMike, May 30, 2014
  5. FedUpMike Win User

I cant seem 2 delete this. Mods delete please, thank you.
  6. Thomas De Carne Win User

error code

I got the same thing, I searched it in the error code searcher and it states this isn't a real code and that its made up or to change it...
  7. HulkUK75 Win User

Views on gaming in general

I do enjoy paying single player but if friends are online I will play multiplayer with friends over single player
  8. DarthLama Win User

Do you prefer single player or?

I love to play games coop with friends, but for this game.. single player only. There are some games (Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, etc) that I think should just stick to single player only. As much as I enjoy playing with friends, not every game
    is ideal for that situation.
  9. Burst Axe Win User

Mass Effect 3: Earth MP DLC - July 17th - FREE

The MP is fine. It's simple and taken mostly from the single player. If you don't want to play single player with friends fine but take the annoying rants somewhere else.
Thema:

1. Single play friend searcher - Similar Threads - Single play friend

2. Single Player Games Worth the 2nd Play-through?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Single Player Games Worth the 2nd Play-through?: Skyrim is a game i'm replaying, I love the different builds you can create and with the dawnguard section, you can choose which path to take narrative wise. Having a blast playing it again!...
  3. Can't play RDR2 single player offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play RDR2 single player offline: I have a problem. I just bought an xbox one x and a physical copy of rdr2. And since i got some bonus content (war horse) within the game, i needed to create xbox live account to update and enter...
  4. Trouble playing call of duty modern warfare single player campaign.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing call of duty modern warfare single player campaign.: How do I play call of duty modern warfare after installation is finished? bd2065d6-7652-4560-9a3c-1676f6b65755
  5. Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?: For example, WWE 2K18 or 2K19, are these two a single player game that you can play offline? And if you play without internet, does it sync once you're done or it requires online to sync?...
  6. Single Blu-ray disc won't play in xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single Blu-ray disc won't play in xbox one s: My copy of Taken refuses to play in my xbox one s. It does however play in a normal blu-ray player (as I found upon attempting to return it to my embarrassment). Upon inserting the disc and...
  7. Sea of Thieves (Cyanbeard) disconecting from Xbox live server every single time that i play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves (Cyanbeard) disconecting from Xbox live server every single time that i play: Hello everybody, everytime i play Sea of Thieves on my PC (Windows 10) i get disconnect from XBOX Live Server with the error Code CYANBEARD. No Infos on the official side of Sea of Thieves, and...
  8. Star Wars Battlefront will not let me play single off line, keeps forcing me to set up online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront will not let me play single off line, keeps forcing me to set up online: newbie gift for Christmas. Xbox One Games: Call of Duty - Tital Fall- Star Wars Battlefront Star Wars is the only one that will not let me play off line. it stops at EA password. I don't...
  9. Xbox 1 won't stop updating. Can't play a single game. Anyone seeing the same?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 won't stop updating. Can't play a single game. Anyone seeing the same?: can't sign in. Can't play s single game. Any issues? b9b250e2-584b-4be1-8142-706beaf5b765
  10. I can't play a single game on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play a single game on my console: So I ether get "please go to the store and buy the game" every time I insert a game disk or in the 10% of the time that i make it pass that, I get "the game takes too long to load". Seriously does...