Single Player Games Worth the 2nd Play-through?

Discus and support Single Player Games Worth the 2nd Play-through? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Skyrim is a game i'm replaying, I love the different builds you can create and with the dawnguard section, you can choose which path to take narrative... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sanguinem Malum, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Single Player Games Worth the 2nd Play-through?

Skyrim is a game i'm replaying, I love the different builds you can create and with the dawnguard section, you can choose which path to take narrative wise. Having a blast playing it again!

:)

Sanguinem Malum, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Breaker1477 Win User

some of them yes of course, new vegas, dragon age RE2....
  3. AdamYeti Win User

Honestly, RPGs are just too big for me to replay. I'm a completionist so I seek out every mention I can find and complete them all, making bigger RPGs very time consuming. I'm much more likely to replay an FPS or something else with a strong story.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

You can Play Castle Crashers over and over again solo or coop, it is a very funny Game, I love it
  5. epicdp12 Win User

I feel like for certain games, there are different outcomes for the ending. With that being said, its always a good idea to run through the game a few more times to achieve those endings. Like others have said, there might be achievements for the other
    endings.
  6. ODST343 Win User

ace combat,gears of war,all halo games
Thema:

1. Single Player Games Worth the 2nd Play-through? - Similar Threads - Single Player Games

2. Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?: For example, WWE 2K18 or 2K19, are these two a single player game that you can play offline? And if you play without internet, does it sync once you're done or it requires online to sync?...
  3. My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...: Can Someone Please Tell Me How To Fix This Because This World Is Filled With Tons Of Buildings And Is Quite Old (Probably 2017). 16a25a05-afda-405f-8364-b6a4fc1a742e
  4. why so many online games and no single player games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why so many online games and no single player games: we gamers spend hundreds of pounds or dollars a year on buying games but there is an increase with gamers annoyance at the current obbsession with multiplayer only games, everytime a game comes...
  5. Is there any way to clear progress and start a new single player game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to clear progress and start a new single player game?: I recently picked this back up and I want to start a new game. I've tried deleting the game but that didn't work. There HAS to be a way. I just don't know what that is...
  6. Xb1 data usage has increased while idle on single player games, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xb1 data usage has increased while idle on single player games, why?: Several months ago this was not happening so it must be something in a recent update. Its now using at least 2mb of data every minute in game with No achievements popping or User Interface being...
  7. Pls Suggest games For xbox one newbie and single player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls Suggest games For xbox one newbie and single player: Hello Friends, I am a newbie to xbox one. From the below list can anyone please suggest games that are good for newbie and also single player : a) Call of Duty b) Metal gear solid 5 c)...
  8. What are some good Single Player games to get on X1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are some good Single Player games to get on X1?: What are some good single player games should I get for the Xbox One console? I don't really play that much Multiplayer games. I already have: Rise of The Tomb Raider Gears of War Ultimate...
  9. Let people play single player games offline on XBone!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let people play single player games offline on XBone!: I am still having problems connecting to XBox Live this morning. I've tried with both consoles, and nothing works. Reset my router, turned the consoles off and back on again and everything. I know...
  10. cant play single player games. have online profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant play single player games. have online profile: my account requires a password everytime i log on. i choose this by accident when i bought my xbox one. is there anyway to use this account without loggin in online? i get the sign in error...