single player, need to be online to play?

Discus and support single player, need to be online to play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; playing on 360. cannot get it to start. i have loaded content and i get "please load single player disc" im not online and with the 360 but have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GentleArtist60, Apr 26, 2015.

1. single player, need to be online to play?

playing on 360. cannot get it to start. i have loaded content and i get "please load single player disc"

im not online and with the 360 but have been playing other games with no issue.

thanks for any help

tony

:)

GentleArtist60, Apr 26, 2015
  2. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    Offline Games or Online Games.

I need to be online even when I play single player single player, need to be online to play? :p

I do not like to see this nightmare message: " Disconnected from Xbox LIVE"

I don´t think you need to be offline to play single player games tho single player, need to be online to play? ;)

skys7, Apr 26, 2015
  3. Halo4 Spartan Missons

When you download the Spartan missions will you need to be constantly online to play them on single player?

V3lvetNightmare, Apr 26, 2015
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Titanfall no campaign

I like single players i really do but they are a small team and id rather have a great online then a rushed single player and a online that will need updates
  5. jasebro Win User

BF4 Not good for us X1 owners PS4 multi player looking better than X1 SP

the 'surprise' is that the PS4 multiplayer looks better than the xbox one single player.

It's usual that when a game has single player (campaign) and multiplayer, the graphics are usually somewhat better in single player as there is no need to optimise for online play.

So I think he's going to say that even the PS4 online multiplayer which has probably been dumbed down for online is STILL better than the Xbox one running in single player.
  6. Vic Rattlehead9 Win User

Hitman

Agreed, Also they are having server problems, you need online for single player!!! WTF?
  7. XshinokatyX Win User

Do we need Xbox live to play minecraft?

Yep , You need a gold subscirption , to play minecraft Online , Single Player is without Gold

:)
  8. skys7 Win User

Offline Games or Online Games.

I need to be online even when I play single player :p

I do not like to see this nightmare message: " Disconnected from Xbox LIVE"

I don´t think you need to be offline to play single player games tho ;)
Thema:

single player, need to be online to play?

1. single player, need to be online to play? - Similar Threads - single player need

2. Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?: The game is currently discounted, and I want to get it, but I don't want to buy an Xbox Live Gold membership, which it requires according to the text I almost missed while preparing to purchase...
  3. Call of Duty - Modern Warfare - "You are missing one or more Single Player DLC Packs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty - Modern Warfare - "You are missing one or more Single Player DLC Packs....: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare - "You are missing one or more Single Player DLC Packs. Please download and install" Then message indicating the store is unavailable. receive this message when...
  4. How can I stop my console from restarting my single player game when my internet connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my console from restarting my single player game when my internet connection...: Playing a game with no obvious online elements and it'll say internet connection lost returning to title screen. fa63ef63-b8bd-4b0c-a1e6-3239fb56a894
  5. missing DLC single player packs

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing DLC single player packs: Where can i find the solution for missing DLC packs a9d82a9d-5ede-42cb-946e-c76dc922849d
  6. missing DLC single player packs

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing DLC single player packs: Where can i find the DLC packs 4f3e3224-771b-4951-9613-6ebafaf3951c
  7. CODMW "missing one or more single player DLC packs"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CODMW "missing one or more single player DLC packs": I recently bought the CODMW battle pass edition (digital copy) and I'm unable to play the campaign because of this error message. I've tried uninstalling and installing many times and I've tried...
  8. Peggle 2 for Xbox one single player fault

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peggle 2 for Xbox one single player fault: I can't play Peggle 2 single player on my Xbox 1s. when I chose single player, my TV screen clears for a few seconds and then returns to the main menu. Any help would be appreciated....
  9. Live GOLD needed for Single Player on Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live GOLD needed for Single Player on Microsoft Flight Sim 2020: Hi, is there a single player mode on microsoft flight sim 2020 so that I do not need to pay for Live GOLD on Xbox? dac27b42-e829-4cf5-9238-3b66b8c8ed60
  10. Need for Speed Rivals - Unlocking achievements in Single Player vs default multiplayer mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals - Unlocking achievements in Single Player vs default multiplayer mode.: Hi all, I recently picked up Need for Speed Rivals off Xbox live and I wanted to know can achiements be unlocked if you play single player (still connected to Xbox Live and EA servers) or do you...