Skate 2 Backwards Comparability

Discus and support Skate 2 Backwards Comparability in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I know Skate 1 just became backward compatible but is there any chance this will happen with Skate 2? I personally feel that it would be played by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BodaciousBob7, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Skate 2 Backwards Comparability

Hey, I know Skate 1 just became backward compatible but is there any chance this will happen with Skate 2? I personally feel that it would be played by many if brought to the newer systems due to it being one of the most popular Skate games.

:)

BodaciousBob7, Aug 23, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

There are no plans to add more games to back compat or atleast until after the release of Project Scorpio (at least that's my theory) they did announce that there wouldn't be any more games coming to back compat at E3 this year.
  3. banky71 Win User

Skate 2 would be awesome for BC.
  4. MasTerKi3Z Win User

There is no chance, at least for now, sorry, maybe It becomes backwards compatibility on Xbox Scarlett
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

I believe it had come in someday, but backward compatibility only after Scarlett's release.
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

oh yeah i need some skateboarding games in my life
Thema:

1. Skate 2 Backwards Comparability - Similar Threads - Skate Backwards Comparability

2. Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compability

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compability: Dear Microsoft, dear Xbox Team First of all, thank your all titles you've made backwards compatible already, it's a truly awesome feature. Part of the most recent addition to the catalogue is...
  3. Make all Skate games backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make all Skate games backwards compatible: Can we please get Skate 1 and Skate 2 on the xbox one for backwards compatible? 72402d86-f630-4c00-b542-c8435dfc4c58
  4. Skate 3 backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 backwards compatability: I recently bought a code for skate 3 on amazon. when i typed the code in everything was fine, it installed normally but when i try to launch it it will say i need to insert a disc or check if i...
  5. Adding Skate 2 to the Xbox one backwards compatibility list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Skate 2 to the Xbox one backwards compatibility list: I want to know when will skate 2 or need for speed the run be add to the Xbox one backwards compatibility list 18386e74-e3bf-4f79-b063-9fa22798cdee
  6. Skate 3 Backwards Compatibility Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 Backwards Compatibility Issues: I have the Skate 3 disc from Xbox 360, and when I put it into my Xbox one, nothing happens. It doesn't pop up in my queue, and If I go to the Xbox store it says I still have to purchase the game....
  7. Skate 3 was Removed From Backwards compatibility!!!! and microsoft does not want us to know!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 was Removed From Backwards compatibility!!!! and microsoft does not want us to know!: Lorraine D.: at 22:44:38 I have just confirmed with my superior and we have received few reports regarding the Skate 3. It was confirmed that the game developer removed the Skate 3 is part of the...
  8. Backwards Compatibility: Still No Skate 3 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility: Still No Skate 3 Edition: Where it at do? Of the 6 titles originally announced to be upcoming when the program launched, the 3 Bioshock titles have been announced as coming in a collection release package, CoD Black Ops...
  9. Skate 3 Backwards Compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 Backwards Compatability: When will Skate 3 be available to be played on Xbox One? My son received this game for Chrismas and is anxious to play it. 96ed6933-7dc4-4675-b9f8-6196a2cfdce3
  10. Skate 3 now backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 now backwards compatible: I know 1 or 2 of the very few remaining people who post here wanted this so there ya go. Also Scary Girl has been added,whatever that game is lol 989db352-bbc1-49e4-a93f-2b474cf67d9a