Skate 2 on Xbox.com

Discus and support Skate 2 on Xbox.com in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been itching to play Skate games since hearing the recent new of Skate 4 development. Now, Skate 1 & 3 are backwards compatible and can be found... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wsoma, Jun 29, 2020.

1. wsoma
    wsoma Guest

Skate 2 on Xbox.com

I've been itching to play Skate games since hearing the recent new of Skate 4 development. Now, Skate 1 & 3 are backwards compatible and can be found on the Xbox Marketplace on Xbox One. Skate 2 is NOT on the Xbox Marketplace on console...

But Skate 2 IS on Xbox.com's Marketplace, does this mean I can purchase it on Xbox.com and find it in my Xbox One's games library?

I really need my favorite game of the Skate Franchise!

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Skate-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541087f

:)

wsoma, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Pain130798 Win User

Skate 2 on Xbox.com

Sorry but the backward compatible program is not working at the moment, maybe in a far future you will be able to play the game
  3. GarfieldHatesMe Win User

Skate 2 on Xbox.com

You will find it in your xbox 360 game library
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Skate 2 on Xbox.com

It means youll find it in your xbox 360 library.
  5. wsoma Win User

Skate 2 on Xbox.com

I saw the "download to Xbox 360" just now :/

Sad I'll probably never get to play this game again, since it's never in game resale stores near me.

Thank you though.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Adding Skate 2 to the Xbox one backwards compatibility list

I find Skate 2 to be one of the better skating games. I prefer it to Tony Hawk games. I'm more into snowboarding games though but Skate 2 is awesome.
Thema:

Skate 2 on Xbox.com

1. Skate 2 on Xbox.com - Similar Threads - Skate com

2. Skate 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3: I cant seem to buy skate 3 on xbox one. I know its cross compatible, but when i try to buy on the xbox store on my xbox it says " this cannot be purchased on xbox.com, please purchase this on your...
  3. Can't Buy Skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Buy Skate 3: First of all, I live in Canada. Secondly, I have been trying to buy Skate 3 on my Xbox One, but every time I try microsoft says I don't have a valid payment method. When I go in to edit my payment...
  4. I can not download skate 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not download skate 3: I have the money for gift cards and I have more than enough but every time I try and buy it it will say sorry try again later anyone got a fix for this problem 623ac255-de24-4cc6-aa0a-3111b653f5aa
  5. Password not working for Xbox 360 skate 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Password not working for Xbox 360 skate 3: When i try to sign into my xbox 360 account on Skate 3 it says that password didnt work. So ive reset my password multiple times and it still doesnt work. What do i do?...
  6. skate 3 addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skate 3 addons: well recently i lost my skate 3 disc so i had to buy skate 3 with my money, worked fine but i cant find my addons. any help would be good, thanks! dd0b9cb2-a96e-44d8-8146-10f8461a497e
  7. Legal way of getting "Skate 3" on an emulator?

in XBoX on Windows
    Legal way of getting "Skate 3" on an emulator?: Hello, I own an Xbox one and the game "Skate 3". Is there any legal way to get it running on pc with an emulator? I couldn't find it. Thanks in advance 92e72836-cce1-4406-a1ef-d1ae9dc46cad
  8. Skate 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3: So when I put in the disc for Skate 3, it just makes a bunch of sounds and doesn't say that it is installing or anything, and I need some help. 6056d41e-6b53-47c8-ae9f-f70e35c2bba7
  9. Skate 2 backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 2 backwards compatibility: I want to know why Xbox or whoever decided to backwards compatiblize skate 3 and 1 but not 2? That doesn’t make any sense why add 3 and 1 but not 2 the best out of the series in my opinion. It...
  10. Skate 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3: Hi my son has just purchased skate 3 on his xbox one so he can play online with his friends but ever time we try to connect it says the ea server is nit availabke at this time. We have tried...