Skate 3 Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Skate 3 Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought the Ultimate Game Pass in hopes to play Skate 3 on PC. When I attempt to launch Skate 3 my screen goes black for about half a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sammwiches, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Sammwiches
    Sammwiches Guest

Skate 3 Cloud Gaming

Hi,

I have bought the Ultimate Game Pass in hopes to play Skate 3 on PC. When I attempt to launch Skate 3 my screen goes black for about half a second, then I'm returned back to the xbox app. Anyone know why?

:)

Sammwiches, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Skate 3 Cloud Gaming

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sammwiches, does it display any error messages?

After the screen blacks up and returns to the App, does it return with the game or does it close the game or the App?

If it continues with the game normally, this may be related to the video card, the drive may have to do some refresh or adaptation to show the image.
  3. Villarino Win User

Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

Hello ScottTHEscammer! For me it is Skate 3, its the latest good skating game, so totally recommended guys!
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compability

Dear Microsoft, dear Xbox Team

First of all, thank your all titles you've made backwards compatible already, it's a truly awesome feature.

Part of the most recent addition to the catalogue is SKATE, the first part of the imho best skating game series ever.

Skate 3 has been BC for a while aswell, but Skate 2 is still missing.

Skate 2 is seen as the best entry by many fans, for many good reasons:

- It's the last Skate game by the original developer, Blackbox Studios.

- It adds many tricks to the Skate 1 formula, without being as "over the top" as Skate 3.

- The story mode and the city are just awesome.

..just to name a few. Please don't forget about Skate 2!

Thank you in advance,

Yves
    :) ty
  5. Spoezy Win User

Unable to use cloud saving on the xbox 360

Hi ,

What option does it give you when you are trying to moved the saved game to the cloud? It should bring up all the available storage options with one of them being the Cloud since you say you have it enabled.

You have to move the data from your storage settings and not the in-game settings. Step 2 on the following article explains how to move existing saved data from your hard drive to the cloud storage:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/cloud-save-games

I hope this helps.
    I did enable it and when I go to "Storage Devices" I can see my "Hard Drive" the "Memory Unit" and "Cloud Saved Games" with 2.0 GB free. When I click on Cloud Saved Games it says "No items found." which i'm pretty sure that's due to me not moving anything
    yet. When I go to "Hard Drive" and scroll down until I see "skate 3" and click into the skate 3 game saves, when I attempt to move a save(that belongs to the profile im signed into) I have no choice to move it to anything but "Memory Unit" when I should be
    seeing "Cloud Saved Games".
  6. Torf McGhee Win User

Skate 3 BackCompat

Is there a different Skate 3 that is backwards compatible? Everywhere I look it states that Skate 3 is backwards compatible... It's the third one down on the list of games on the Xbox.com/backcompat. What am I missing?
Thema:

Skate 3 Cloud Gaming

1. Skate 3 Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Skate Cloud Gaming

2. My friend bought skate 3 but it's not showing up for him

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought skate 3 but it's not showing up for him: My Friend recently bought skate 3 but he can't see it in his queue nor games he's tried resetting his Xbox but no luck 1a86fc4b-1fd3-47cc-b6e7-9f3e42a618aa
  3. Skate 3 ( Gamer Profile Does not have the correct permission)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 ( Gamer Profile Does not have the correct permission): Currently playing skate 3 on Xbox Series X and when I go to play online or look at my online challenge map A message pops up saying “ Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to...
  4. Skate 3 after dark dlc not working on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 after dark dlc not working on cloud gaming: I can’t download the after dark pack on skate 3. I play on cloud gaming on my phone and pc. I tried contacting Xbox and calling them but they said it’s not backwards compatible. Can anyone help? I...
  5. Skate # After Dark DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate # After Dark DLC: i was trying to buy the after-dark dlc for skate 3 with my microsoft points, but i did not find where to buy it. i do not have a 360 console and i was trying to do this on the xbox website...
  6. Skate 3 won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 won't work: When I launched Skate 3 on Xbox 360 it said "Cannot Launch Skate 3" and it wont appear in my games anymore. I've tried everything! 4f3bc637-4988-47fc-9269-86d39f82bd8b
  7. Skate 2 unavailable for purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 2 unavailable for purchase: When is skate 2 ever going to available for purchase in digital stores? 60e7f655-5915-4137-b16f-0c654502f8c4
  8. How to buy Skate 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy Skate 2?: Hi, I had Skate 2 on the Xbox 360 13 years ago, now I am trying to get it on the Xbox One. I tried to purchase Skate 2 on xbox.com and from the Microsoft store online. Any recommendations?...
  9. skate. (Xbox 360) in French on Xbox Series X (Backwards Compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skate. (Xbox 360) in French on Xbox Series X (Backwards Compatibility): Hello, I want to play the Xbox 360 game "skate." (1) in English. My console is set to English and my Region is set to Germany. When I download the game via gamepass the game is in French with no...
  10. skate 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skate 2: i ordered a cd for skate 2 because its not available in my country(greece) would i be able to play on xbox one as a backwards compatible game or not?? iown both xbox 360 and xbox one not series...