Skate 3 Not on market place

Discus and support Skate 3 Not on market place in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI there, I was wondering why i couldnt buy skate 3 off the xbl market place But there is a demo. Will this ever be avalible as skate 1 and 2 are on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by God Droid, Jan 29, 2014.

1. God Droid
    God Droid Guest

HI there, I was wondering why i couldnt buy skate 3 off the xbl market place

But there is a demo.

Will this ever be avalible as skate 1 and 2 are on there but not skate3

:)

God Droid, Jan 29, 2014
  2. XxHAKAMARUxX
    XxHAKAMARUxX Guest
    Purchase problem

Hi

I can not buy skate 3 on the xbox market. Help me please

XxHAKAMARUxX, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Searching on Market Place?

Hi, I believe I know what you're talking about. All games are purchased with Microsoft points. Games on Demand (full disc based games) are listed with a dollar amount, however when you go to purchase them you can switch your payment method to Microsoft points.
    Everything is purchasable with MS points, however only Games on Demand are listed with a dollar price and can be purchased direct off of your credit card.

CyberTekPhantom, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Skate 3 Not on market place

Not all Xbox 360 games get a digital release.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 29, 2014
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Not all Xbox 360 games get a digital release.
  6. Minimooo Win User

market place

Hi there - Firstly, please refrain from cussing as it will probably make people less inclined to helping you out, as well as contravening the forum guidelines.

Try un-installing the DLC from your Xbox, clear your cache, and then re-download the DLC pack. When you load up the game, as the cache has been cleared, you'll be prompted to download the latest patch again. If this doesn't work, please get back in touch
    with Xbox Support, either via the forums, the ambassador chat, or @Xboxsupport
  7. Humunculy Win User

Games of old that need to be remade/remastered from Next-Gen engines.

My list would totally include Inline skate or rolling, I know its not the biggest market for aggressive inline skating games, not extremely bit amount of people do it but it was really good and I would totally buy those.. Anyone with me on that?
  8. Villarino Win User

Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

Hello ScottTHEscammer! For me it is Skate 3, its the latest good skating game, so totally recommended guys!
  9. Shaggy2000 Win User

False advertising

you see, your trying to compare Skate 3 on the Xbox One and Skate 3 on the Xbox 360, they are different things.

If you want it why not buy it on the Xbox One?
Thema:

1. Skate 3 Not on market place - Similar Threads - Skate market place

2. Downloading Skate 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Skate 3: Hi I am having trouble downloading Skate 3 because when I go to purchase it, something pops up saying " unable to download from online, you must download from your Xbox device" but I am already on...
  3. Will Skate 3 come to xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Skate 3 come to xbox game pass?: I just really enjoy the game 743aef27-7143-4149-99b1-b7c4c3141a56
  4. Skate 3 - xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 - xbox one: Boa tarde! Comprei o jogo digital Skate 3 pela store para meu filho há uns 5 dias. Comprei pelo xbox one s ... (esse jogo é do 360, mas roda no one, pra quem não se lembra) Ontem comprei um...
  5. Skate 3 on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 on Xbox One S: Hey i wonder why i cant buy the skate 3 to my xbox one s when it says that its available to it. 0553bd4e-cc54-4925-a7af-9b95f2c8b43f
  6. Skate 3 Skate Share Pack can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 Skate Share Pack can't download: Hey, 2 days ago i purchased Skate 3 on my Xbox one and played through the story line, when i went to get the skate share pack, i got it for free on the xbox marketplace and it said that i had...
  7. Unlock Skate 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlock Skate 3: My son bought a used Skate 3 game. Now he can't get in to online community parks. He bought the "unlock everything" from the online store. That did not help. How do I get him online? Thanks....
  8. Skate 3 won’t play on Xbox 1x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 won’t play on Xbox 1x: Just downloaded skate 3 for Xbox 1x and I keep getting the error code 80070003. I have plenty of memory space available, but the game won’t play. Tried everything. Even Xbox support guy over the...
  9. Skate 2 Backwards Comparability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 2 Backwards Comparability: Hey, I know Skate 1 just became backward compatible but is there any chance this will happen with Skate 2? I personally feel that it would be played by many if brought to the newer systems due to...
  10. bought skate 3 to xbox one, didnt get skate share pack code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought skate 3 to xbox one, didnt get skate share pack code: hello i bought a year or two ago skate 3 and didnt get the skate share pack code. how can i get it 7fa2fc0e-9a85-46d2-ad0f-499bf13bab5c