Skate 3 Not on market place

Discus and support Skate 3 Not on market place in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI there, I was wondering why i couldnt buy skate 3 off the xbl market place But there is a demo. Will this ever be avalible as skate 1 and 2 are on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by God Droid, Jan 29, 2014.

1. God Droid
    God Droid Guest

HI there, I was wondering why i couldnt buy skate 3 off the xbl market place

But there is a demo.

Will this ever be avalible as skate 1 and 2 are on there but not skate3

:)

God Droid, Jan 29, 2014
  2. XxHAKAMARUxX
    XxHAKAMARUxX Guest
    Purchase problem

Hi

I can not buy skate 3 on the xbox market. Help me please

XxHAKAMARUxX, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Searching on Market Place?

Hi, I believe I know what you're talking about. All games are purchased with Microsoft points. Games on Demand (full disc based games) are listed with a dollar amount, however when you go to purchase them you can switch your payment method to Microsoft points.
    Everything is purchasable with MS points, however only Games on Demand are listed with a dollar price and can be purchased direct off of your credit card.

CyberTekPhantom, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Skate 3 Not on market place

Not all Xbox 360 games get a digital release.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 29, 2014
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Not all Xbox 360 games get a digital release.
  6. Minimooo Win User

market place

Hi there - Firstly, please refrain from cussing as it will probably make people less inclined to helping you out, as well as contravening the forum guidelines.

Try un-installing the DLC from your Xbox, clear your cache, and then re-download the DLC pack. When you load up the game, as the cache has been cleared, you'll be prompted to download the latest patch again. If this doesn't work, please get back in touch
    with Xbox Support, either via the forums, the ambassador chat, or @Xboxsupport
  7. Humunculy Win User

Games of old that need to be remade/remastered from Next-Gen engines.

My list would totally include Inline skate or rolling, I know its not the biggest market for aggressive inline skating games, not extremely bit amount of people do it but it was really good and I would totally buy those.. Anyone with me on that?
  8. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compability

Dear Microsoft, dear Xbox Team

First of all, thank your all titles you've made backwards compatible already, it's a truly awesome feature.

Part of the most recent addition to the catalogue is SKATE, the first part of the imho best skating game series ever.

Skate 3 has been BC for a while aswell, but Skate 2 is still missing.

Skate 2 is seen as the best entry by many fans, for many good reasons:

- It's the last Skate game by the original developer, Blackbox Studios.

- It adds many tricks to the Skate 1 formula, without being as "over the top" as Skate 3.

- The story mode and the city are just awesome.

..just to name a few. Please don't forget about Skate 2!

Thank you in advance,

Yves
    :) ty
  9. US Revenge Win User

xbox market place

there could simply be an issue with the marketplace atm, try restarting your xbox... if that doesn't work wait an hour or so and try again.
Thema:

1. Skate 3 Not on market place - Similar Threads - Skate market place

2. bought skate 3 to xbox one, didnt get skate share pack code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought skate 3 to xbox one, didnt get skate share pack code: hello i bought a year or two ago skate 3 and didnt get the skate share pack code. how can i get it 7fa2fc0e-9a85-46d2-ad0f-499bf13bab5c
  3. Skate 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 2: Why did youbadd Skate 1 and not add Skate 2 with it? When will it be backwards compatible??? 1df66e14-46e3-4f88-b1a2-a738aee85a8e
  4. skate 2011 or 2007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skate 2011 or 2007: Hello. I want to buy a 2011 skate game for xbox one. It says that the game is only for 360. Can I buy it for "one" for backward compatibility? 611d634b-0a39-4545-accb-e8a97f2290d0
  5. Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compability

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compability: Dear Microsoft, dear Xbox Team First of all, thank your all titles you've made backwards compatible already, it's a truly awesome feature. Part of the most recent addition to the catalogue is...
  6. Premium content is blocked on this profile on skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Premium content is blocked on this profile on skate 3: How do i fix this problem with trying to buy an add on and this is what it said premium content is blocked on this profile under privacy settings but nothing has been changed?! Could it be i am...
  7. Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3: What does premium content is blocked for this profile. To change your privacy and online settings go to settings, privacy mean??? Im on skate 3 for the xbox one and im trying to purchase add ons...
  8. Make all Skate games backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make all Skate games backwards compatible: Can we please get Skate 1 and Skate 2 on the xbox one for backwards compatible? 72402d86-f630-4c00-b542-c8435dfc4c58
  9. I can’t get Xbox live on skate 3 on a Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get Xbox live on skate 3 on a Xbox one s: I can play skate three but not on Xbox live On a xbox one s And I have Xbox live 1cc87b83-8713-4e0d-b727-a09bb0fe3664
  10. Skate 3 backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 backwards compatability: I recently bought a code for skate 3 on amazon. when i typed the code in everything was fine, it installed normally but when i try to launch it it will say i need to insert a disc or check if i...