skate 3

Discus and support skate 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought skate 3 yesterday it was 80% off and it does not let me play it it said i had to buy it again and i bought it twice and still wont let me play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brianestrada2, Apr 7, 2021.

1. skate 3

i bought skate 3 yesterday it was 80% off and it does not let me play it it said i had to buy it again and i bought it twice and still wont let me play it wants me to buy it again can someone please help me

:)

brianestrada2, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Villarino Win User

Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

Hello ScottTHEscammer! For me it is Skate 3, its the latest good skating game, so totally recommended guys!
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

False advertising

you see, your trying to compare Skate 3 on the Xbox One and Skate 3 on the Xbox 360, they are different things.

If you want it why not buy it on the Xbox One?
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compability

Dear Microsoft, dear Xbox Team

First of all, thank your all titles you've made backwards compatible already, it's a truly awesome feature.

Part of the most recent addition to the catalogue is SKATE, the first part of the imho best skating game series ever.

Skate 3 has been BC for a while aswell, but Skate 2 is still missing.

Skate 2 is seen as the best entry by many fans, for many good reasons:

- It's the last Skate game by the original developer, Blackbox Studios.

- It adds many tricks to the Skate 1 formula, without being as "over the top" as Skate 3.

- The story mode and the city are just awesome.

..just to name a few. Please don't forget about Skate 2!

Thank you in advance,

Yves
    :) ty
  5. Torf McGhee Win User

Skate 3 BackCompat

Is there a different Skate 3 that is backwards compatible? Everywhere I look it states that Skate 3 is backwards compatible... It's the third one down on the list of games on the Xbox.com/backcompat. What am I missing?
  6. bowski477 Win User

"This game is not playable here" message on Skate 3 disc version?

Skate 3 is not currently playable on Xbox One back wards compatibility however it is still in the works.

Unfortunately there is no timeline as to when Skate 3 will be released for backwards compatibility. Hopefully we will see it soon :)
Thema:

skate 3

1. skate 3 - Similar Threads - skate

2. Skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3: i got skate 3 and it wont read and i have cleaned it lots of times and i really want to play that game and i cant 4935cc19-37ae-41cd-b40f-49061ace12b0
  3. skate 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skate 3: have english alguém me ajudaaaaaa eu comprei o skate 3 aqui e eu não consigo baixa-lo no meu xbox 360 só esta dando erro no download, de 79% da falha no download já comprei faz 7 dias e desde...
  4. Skate game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate game: Are any of the skate games two player on the same TV? c15e6b41-297d-48ec-9736-c311bad8b107
  5. Skate 3 not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 not launching: My skate 3 doesn’t start up. I press the game icon and it shows the skate 3 start screen but it immediatly sends me back to the home page. a521834f-abcb-4b5c-910b-f6f47215dabe
  6. Xbox one skate 3 not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one skate 3 not installing: So i bought skate 3 that says its compatable with the xbox one and xbox 360 but when i went to put the disk into my xbox one s it just told me the game isnt playable here and i wanted to know how...
  7. Why doesn't game pass ultimate work with Skate 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't game pass ultimate work with Skate 3?: I've been using Game Pass Ultimate for quite some time, and it's good... but, when I try to load Skate 3 with EA Access, it tells me that I don't have Xbox Live? Why? The subscription says that it...
  8. i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund: bought skate 3 on microsoft store and now i cant play it and i cannot refund it 1b231d32-65e2-412c-a161-3978bba4a767
  9. Skate 3 Black Box download safe?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 Black Box download safe?: My son wants to download a black box program to my xbox360 and im worried about it causing software issues. Is this program safe to instal? ea13b977-611a-4e02-ad60-78c2dcccf560
  10. Skate 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3: So i was trying to download skate 3 on my Xbox onex and when it was done installing, it keeps saying "You're too early, we know you want to get started, but you'll have to wait a little bit...