Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2

Discus and support Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Здравствуйте, скажите пожалуйста а до какого числа будет скидка на Red Dead Redemption 2 ? 20d759fe-da7b-4853-93f4-9b7a16c33cc8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NikitaBazan4ik, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2

Здравствуйте, скажите пожалуйста а до какого числа будет скидка на Red Dead Redemption 2 ?

:)

NikitaBazan4ik, Dec 2, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You will need to search that up in your region. The prices can be different from region to region.
  3. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

4. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  5. R1CH5TER Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

6. Lofty Who Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

Thema:

1. Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2 - Similar Threads - Скидка Red Dead

2. Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2: I am not able to play the game anymore. Once it leaves the intro scene, the game shuts down. Iwhen Instart it up again it says it furned off due to over heating. I do not have any problems with...
  3. Red Dead Redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption: I am trying to download Red Dead Redemption to my Xbox one console. It won't allow me to purchase it. I keep getting the message, "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase from...
  4. Red Dead Redemption II

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption II: Good day My son installed Red Dead Redemption II on the game pass, played it for about a week or 2 online and then suddenly he got kicked out and since then he couldn't log in again. It shows an...
  5. Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?: The game is currently discounted, and I want to get it, but I don't want to buy an Xbox Live Gold membership, which it requires according to the text I almost missed while preparing to purchase...
  6. operation flashpoint: red river

in XBoX Games and Apps
    operation flashpoint: red river: 2020 and its still not for download on the store.. please please pleaseeeee. b4a77766-f502-415f-8ae0-289fb003e99a
  7. : 2 xbox one X and 2 Xbox one S wire connect ,on red dead redemption 2 online , lot of issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : 2 xbox one X and 2 Xbox one S wire connect ,on red dead redemption 2 online , lot of issue: : 2 xbox one X and 2 Xbox one S wire connect ,on red dead redemption 2 online , lot of issue Morning 1st i exchanged a lot with rock star support , and still with Asus support for my router...
  8. xbox 360 flashing red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 flashing red light: I have xbox 360 which is flashing red light and not starting but if I remove hdmi or avi cable then the green light is on means it is not turning red. I tried using new hdmi cable but still not...
  9. Red Dead Revolver on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Revolver on Xbox 360: Hi I am currently playing Red Dead Redemption (1) on my Xbox One given the backwards compatibility for the Xbox 360 game. I fancied playing Red Dead Revolver and have read in several places...
  10. Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead...: Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead Redemption 2 discount be? be27917b-49d8-4a5c-a7bd-4f80ea743e22