Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2

Discus and support Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Здравствуйте, скажите пожалуйста а до какого числа будет скидка на Red Dead Redemption 2 ? 20d759fe-da7b-4853-93f4-9b7a16c33cc8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NikitaBazan4ik, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2

Здравствуйте, скажите пожалуйста а до какого числа будет скидка на Red Dead Redemption 2 ?

:)

NikitaBazan4ik, Dec 2, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You will need to search that up in your region. The prices can be different from region to region.
  3. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

4. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  5. R1CH5TER Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

6. Lofty Who Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

Thema:

1. Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2 - Similar Threads - Скидка Red Dead

2. This keeps happening when I try launching my physical copies of red dead redemption 2

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try launching my physical copies of red dead redemption 2: [IMG] submitted by /u/zombiedestoryer9 [link] [comments]
  3. As much as I like Red Dead Redemption 2. I don’t feel like it belongs in the apps section....

in XboX Insiders
    As much as I like Red Dead Redemption 2. I don’t feel like it belongs in the apps section....: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninthblock5 [link] [comments]
  4. Red Dead Redemption 2 upgrade to Ultimate Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 upgrade to Ultimate Edition.: With the Ultimate edition on sale I would like to upgrade. I have a digital copy of the regular edition. I really just want the dlc. I would I end up with an extra copy of the game I could give to...
  5. Red dead redemption on Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption on Xbox one S: I bought RDR2 in october 2018 for my xbox but in the meantime i sold my xbox. But i still have my key on my account is there a possibility that i can transfer this xbox key to pc because i cant...
  6. Red dead redemption 2 DLC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 DLC.: Hi there, my boyfriend bought the DLC for read dead 2 and i have all the added content that ive downloaded and im wondering why he gets the war horse online and i dont. He bought the game but he...
  7. System Error E71 With Red Ring On Xbox 360 S After Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error E71 With Red Ring On Xbox 360 S After Update: While I Was Updating The Console It Restarted After The Update Finished And With The USB In It It Said Extracting And Went To System Error E71 And It Took The USB Out And It Worked But When I Put...
  8. Xbox one sports red controller stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sports red controller stick drift: I bought my controller back in May, been working great until 2 days ago it started drifting in the right stick, when this happens the directional oad buttons hapoen to diubke click at the same...
  9. mi xbox tiene las luces rojas [Mod Translation-My Xbox has the red lights]

in XBoX on Consoles
    mi xbox tiene las luces rojas [Mod Translation-My Xbox has the red lights]: Buenas tardes por este medio le solicito una ayuda tecnica para poder solucionar el problema en mi consola XBOX 360 SLIM ya que el dia de hoy quise jugar un juego y me aparecio en el boton de...
  10. Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead...: Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead Redemption 2 discount be? be27917b-49d8-4a5c-a7bd-4f80ea743e22