Skin Gears 5 Rockstar Energy

Discus and support Skin Gears 5 Rockstar Energy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je voudrais un renseignement, voil j'ai récemment acheter des boissons énergisantes de chez Rockstar edition Gears 5 pour avoir les skins des... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmmanuelOulia, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Skin Gears 5 Rockstar Energy

Bonjour,

Je voudrais un renseignement, voil j'ai récemment acheter des boissons énergisantes de chez Rockstar edition Gears 5 pour avoir les skins des armes et des bannières qu'il proposait, j'ai rentré les codes sur le site et au moment de faire"redeem" ça me donne
    " an unknown error occured please try again " je sais que le marketing de chez rockstar ne s'est pas produit en france mais il y a t il moyen de résoudre le problème merci vous Skin Gears 5 Rockstar Energy :)

[Translate]

Hello

I would like an information, here I recently buy energy drinks from Rockstar edition Gears 5 to have the skins of the weapons and banners that it offered, I entered the codes on the site and at the time to make "redeem" it gives me "an" unknown error occurred
    please try again "I know that the marketing of rockstar did not occur in France but there is a way to solve the problem thanks to you Skin Gears 5 Rockstar Energy :)

:)

EmmanuelOulia, Oct 6, 2019
  2. EmmanuelOulia Win User

Thank you for your Answer i try it :)
  3. luissolid Win User

If you have aby trouble with your code the Customer service can help. Just remember it's going to take between 2 to 3 days for the answer.

Regards!
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you're having trouble redeeming your Rockstar code then you'll need to go to log in at the website and click on their support page for more assistance https://gears.rockstarenergy.com/
  5. iRespect L8 Win User

Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?

As a fan I would recommend waiting for the delivery of Locust skins in Gears 5, would be more advantage I believe that in Gears 4 with Forme time passes these skins will be released to everyone!
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Non posso riscattare i codici [Translate] I can't redeem codes

Hey ET3rNi7Y GreeN!

Thanks for responding.

Does the Rockstar energy drink website or Gears 5 promotion provide you with some type of Customer Support phone line to call or contact if you have trouble redeeming or retrieving the codes?

Let us know.

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Skin Gears 5 Rockstar Energy - Similar Threads - Skin Gears Rockstar

2. Gears 5 Replica Crimson Lancer MK3 Skin

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Replica Crimson Lancer MK3 Skin: So I bought the Gears 5 crimson lancer replica and I got a code for a skin. I went and redeemed my skin to the Microsoft website and it says I own it. I play Gears 5 on steam and when I went to...
  3. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  4. Gears 5 MK3 Lancer Skin Does not show up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 MK3 Lancer Skin Does not show up in game: I purchased the MK3 Lancer off amazon and in the box, there was a code for the MK3 skin in game. I play gears off steam on PC. I added my code into the xbox conpanion app and it worked. I...
  5. Gears 5 Ice Kait and Ice Jack Skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Ice Kait and Ice Jack Skins: How do I get the Gears 5 Ice Kait and Ice Jack skin? I pre-order and picked up the Gears 5 Limited Edition Xbox One X console, but I didn't get the DLC code with my console and game....
  6. Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?: Hello there! (General Kenobi) I've recently got back into Gears 4 solely for multiplayer. I wanted to give it a chance as I skipped the online part of the game upon release, but I want to look...
  7. Gears 5 kat and emile skins.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 kat and emile skins.: hello! I know this has been asked a lot, but my brother and i got the game pass ultimate (well he got it and we share it) but he got the kat and emile skins while i haven’t got the skins yet, is...
  8. Skins de paga de Gears 4 a Gears 5 [Translation - Gears 4 to Gears 5 Pay Skins]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skins de paga de Gears 4 a Gears 5 [Translation - Gears 4 to Gears 5 Pay Skins]: Como todos sabrán the coalition ya esta a punto de dejar en nuestras manos la beta multijugador de gears, ya anunciaron demasiadas cosas & nos han sorprendido, pero no creen que seria genial si...
  9. Gears of War 3 Adam Fénix code and Cole Train And weapon skins from Beta codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War 3 Adam Fénix code and Cole Train And weapon skins from Beta codes: looking for codes because I never got my beta items and the Adam fénix code was double stamped and couldn’t read it 6eaeae1f-9a4a-473b-a8cf-9a2e70e73322
  10. Missing Gears E3 Skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gears E3 Skin: I saw the xbox e3 livestream and I still don't have the content 02902fa9-bf43-4c86-b97d-5d183f4c28e4