skin is not working

Discus and support skin is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey when i load up minecraft when it loads up my resource packs it glitches or bugs out where it makes my skin load and then it will keep loading and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Johnathan shoults, Nov 8, 2019 at 9:42 AM.

1. skin is not working

hey when i load up minecraft when it loads up my resource packs it glitches or bugs out where it makes my skin load and then it will keep loading and not stop it has been happing for a week or 2 now can you help me?

:)

Johnathan shoults, Nov 8, 2019 at 9:42 AM
  2. IamJustinAaron Win User

skin is not working

Hello Restart your Minecraft client and the issue should be fixed. If not, try another version of
    Minecraft.

• When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack, it does not automatically download the pack and /resource does not work for you.
    • When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack and it says "Attempting to send you the resource pack", but you never end up downloading the resource pack.
    • If you know how to get to your folder already, skip to step 4. If not, start by going to "Options" in your Minecraft home screen.
    • Then go to your "Resource Packs...".
    • Then go to "Open resource pack folder".
    • Now click on the ".minecraft" in the address bar of your Folder Explorer.
    • You should now see a list of folders, find the one called "server-resource-packs" and go into it.
    • If you can't find this folder, then right click in an empty area of your Folder Explorer and click "New", then "Folder". Name your new folder "server-resource-packs". This should fix your issue, you can stop here.
    • And once in the folder, delete everything in the folder.
  3. jory smith 666 Win User

"Connection to server was lost, exiting to main menu" With the new Minecraft xbox 360 update! Help?

changing the skin to default seemed to fix it

i tried joinin my fiends game with rocket skin n it failed

changed skins and it worked
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

Free Flash (Injustice) avatar t-shirt

Been working last couple of weeks but its hit and miss for the avatar skin, the in game Arrow Skin has been working throughout
  5. Coolkidintown12 Win User

Skins Update

With skin editor they have to work with legal issues. Like a Mario skin or ratchet and clank skins. They would have to talk it over with playstation and wii so it could be either way.
  6. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

sorry, i just need to vent.

painfully obvious people were trying to annoy you. seems it worked. Thick skin son, thick skin.
Thema:

skin is not working

1. skin is not working - Similar Threads - skin working

2. Minecraft skin not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin not loading: Minecraft skin will not load to let me play. Cannot log out or change accounts either. Have done hard reset, its updated, all other games working fine. What else can I do?...
  3. Your selected skin is still loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your selected skin is still loading: A thread of a similar name was shut down on 30th October 2019. This is to report the same error message, which occurred for us on 31st October 2019. Hardware: XBOX One S Digital. Game:...
  4. Does the code work for EON skin for the Xbox One?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does the code work for EON skin for the Xbox One?: Can you purchase the EON skin for the Xbox One and the code works? 83584441-5ed0-457f-8943-53dd106253ea
  5. Halo Wars 2 Skin code didn't work.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars 2 Skin code didn't work.: Hi, I got the twitter code from a while back for the halo wars 2 twitter fight thing I entered it a long time ago and still don't have any skins! I would like to see if this could be rectified...
  6. Halo Wars 2 twitter skin promotion not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars 2 twitter skin promotion not working: The Halo Wars 2 UNSC Camo Skin that you acquired by playing a twitter game used as a promotion for Halo Wars 2 is not working. I have been told that the code is broken and needed to post here to...
  7. Halo wars 2 UNSC camo skin not working!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo wars 2 UNSC camo skin not working!: So I've downloaded the addon for the camo skin on my Xbox but there is no option to activate the skin in settings. 196e7e08-9a4f-4013-bc8b-16c647c1ef32
  8. Season pass characters and skins on One do not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season pass characters and skins on One do not work: I started playing this game on my One and noticed the season pass characters were not working. I checked and verified the season pass was installed on my One. I then started the game and found...
  9. Minecraft 3rd Birthday skin pack not working but installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 3rd Birthday skin pack not working but installed: So I have had the Minecraft 3rd Birthday skin pack for awhile and now when I load up the game I had the steve skin on. so I went to change my sin to Erik (The skin I use) and the skin pack was...
  10. Downloaded paid for skins not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded paid for skins not working: Hi Guy's I purchased 2 x lots of minecraft skins for my son on HIS account they downloaded fine BUT are still showing as locked when he goes to apply them!!!! Can anyone help please? I have 2 x...