Skip Ahead Alpha - Keep Games Up To Date Not Working

Discus and support Skip Ahead Alpha - Keep Games Up To Date Not Working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've found that my games are no longer being kept up to date, despite the "Keep my games & apps up to date" setting being enabled. I just found 9... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, May 11, 2020.

1. Skip Ahead Alpha - Keep Games Up To Date Not Working

I've found that my games are no longer being kept up to date, despite the "Keep my games & apps up to date" setting being enabled.

I just found 9 titles sat there. At least the "update all" button seems to work.

XB1X Scorpio Ed. on Skip Ahead Alpha

submitted by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    [link] [comments]

/u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, May 11, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. kev edin Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Ye im on alpha skip ahead, i have been on the program over 4 years.

To get on alpha skip you nneed to have been a active member for a set time.

You will get there just keep plodding on đź‘Ť
  5. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
Thema:

Skip Ahead Alpha - Keep Games Up To Date Not Working

1. Skip Ahead Alpha - Keep Games Up To Date Not Working - Similar Threads - Skip Ahead Alpha

2. Currently What's the difference between Alpha and Alpha skip ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Currently What's the difference between Alpha and Alpha skip ahead.: Hi, been in Alpha for awhile, and have the option to switch to Alpha Skip Ahead and wanted to ask what the current difference is. submitted by /u/ShinyBloke [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2006.200527-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2006.200527-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Alpha skip ahead headset not connecting/ mic not found

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead headset not connecting/ mic not found: I have the rig wireless headset and for some reason it won’t connect / be recognized by the system to use. submitted by /u/Madmexican87 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Alpha Skip ahead - console power issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Skip ahead - console power issue: Has anyone noticed when they are playing a game or closing back to the dashboard, that their console light will blink twice a couple of times and then switch off? It seems to be sporadic, either...
  6. Xbox Alpha Skip ahead - console power issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Skip ahead - console power issue: Has anyone noticed when they are playing a game or closing back to the dashboard, that their console light will blink twice a couple of times and then switch off? It seems to be sporadic, either...
  7. WD MyBook Duo 28TB not working on my X1X alpha skip-ahead

in XboX Insiders
    WD MyBook Duo 28TB not working on my X1X alpha skip-ahead: I used the USB type-c to a cable with the package from WD to connect the unit to X1X, everytime it will prompt me to format it to fit with Xbox's game storage standard and I can see it shows will...
  8. after recent alpha-skip ahead update my (A) button randomly stops working. i tried all...

in XboX Insiders
    after recent alpha-skip ahead update my (A) button randomly stops working. i tried all...: submitted by /u/-auGie [link] [comments]
  9. Halo MCC doesn’t work on Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC doesn’t work on Alpha Skip-Ahead: Halo Master Chief Collection always get stuck in title screen, when I press start the game freezes and get stuck right there, I haven’t played for 2 months for this issue, I hope can fix this....
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2006.200518-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2006.200518-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]