Skip Ahead Alpha / Minecraft Issues

Discus and support Skip Ahead Alpha / Minecraft Issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We're having issues with Minecraft (Bedrock) It routinely fails to load or crashes to dashboard. 5 times last night it crashed my XB1X so hard it shut... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Skip Ahead Alpha / Minecraft Issues

We're having issues with Minecraft (Bedrock) It routinely fails to load or crashes to dashboard. 5 times last night it crashed my XB1X so hard it shut down.

Is anyone else having similar issues?

I removed the Insider build of Minecraft and went back to the public release weeks ago, but the public build on the current Skip Ahead OS is the worst it's ever been.

No, I haven't reported from the Xbox yet, as it's been my wife / son playing when it crashes. But will report when I finally get a go on the console. ;-)

submitted by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    [link] [comments]

/u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Feb 4, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  6. Atherza Win User

Dolby Atmos

I have had issues recently with this, as I'm in Alpha Skip-Ahead, so it is a possibility its that.
Thema:

Skip Ahead Alpha / Minecraft Issues

1. Skip Ahead Alpha / Minecraft Issues - Similar Threads - Skip Ahead Alpha

2. Xbox Insider Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Insider Alpha Skip-Ahead: I got the invite to the Alpha Skip-Ahead in 2018 and still don’t have the option to join when I go to manage on the insider hub, the highest I see is alpha and not the skip ahead option...
  3. Not sure if anyone else noticed, but after today’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update the messages...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if anyone else noticed, but after today’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update the messages...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KashOutMari1 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring (2005.200401-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring (2005.200401-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Alpha Skip Ahead - Xbox One X outputs HDR in 8 bit instead of 10 bit (details in comments)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead - Xbox One X outputs HDR in 8 bit instead of 10 bit (details in comments): [IMG] submitted by /u/Derpcrawler [link] [comments]
  6. I hate this one new thing about the new simplified guide. (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    I hate this one new thing about the new simplified guide. (Alpha Skip-Ahead): The 'messages' & 'party' tabs are now merged together (I'm fine with this) but the problem I have with this is that the notification number is now merged with each other. This is a problem because...
  7. Two separate update screens? (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Two separate update screens? (Alpha Skip Ahead): I am in Skip Ahead and have noticed this issue: Since like the last four updates there have been two update screens for me The first two steps where it downloads and verifies the update has a...
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring (2005.200325-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring (2005.200325-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring (2005.200323-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring (2005.200323-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Skip Ahead Alpha (2005) - Record What Happened Is Broken

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Ahead Alpha (2005) - Record What Happened Is Broken: Recorded three clips this evening via the guide shortcut (My preferences are for 30 secs @ 4K recorded on internal drive. What I actually got was one 10 second clip, one 6 second clip, and one at...