Skip Ahead recruitment

Discus and support Skip Ahead recruitment in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Guys, When reading through the Skip Ahead posts I often see those who are leaving or left the program already. This tends to be due to the issues... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Noctornus, Sep 30, 2019.

1. /u/Noctornus
    /u/Noctornus Guest

Skip Ahead recruitment

Guys, When reading through the Skip Ahead posts I often see those who are leaving or left the program already. This tends to be due to the issues created by an update. So is this new drive for more applicants, due to the loss of the current participants?

submitted by /u/Noctornus
    [link] [comments]

/u/Noctornus, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. Zeeboo4 Win User

DVR Play Stutters or skips ahead

I just did some more research and found some people had similar problems and were told to hold down the power button for 10 secs to reset the system. The tech support I was on never told me to do that. She had me unplug it and wait for a spell but not hold
    down the power button. I just tried that and did a test record on my cable box. No skipping occurred on the 5 min test I did. When this first started happening it usually occurred later on in the recording. As time went on the problem started to happen within
    the first minute. I set the cable box to record a half hour show and will check that out next. Wow I hope that's all it was. The audio delay seems even better now. Fingers crossed.
  5. Zeeboo4 Win User

The tv content recorded on my cable box continues to stutter when the Xbox One is hooked into the loop. I talked to a Microsoft tech support via chat for over an hour which got me nowhere. The tech person had me reset settings on the Xbox itself which did
    not help. I have switched out both HDMI cables from both the cable box to the Xbox and the Xbox to the TV and it did not help. Ive replaced the cable box now 2 times and the problem still persists. Lastly I even tried thinking outside the box and saw someone
    with a windows media center was having similar issues and claimed that turning off the noise reduction filter on the TV solved it. I tried this as well and it did not solve it. I feel like its a software problem but it makes no sense as it is happening on
    the cable box. Please look into this problem. The main reason I got an Xbox One was so I could have it integrated with my TV. As of now I can not.
  6. PuckJones Win User

I have the same issue with a Samsung box from TW Cable. If I remove the Xbox One from the loop, TV records fine. If I have the cable box going into the XBOX One, all DVR recordings stutter. Typically every 5 seconds and will skip 3-4 seconds of video.
    This definitely isn't an "accidentally hitting buttons on the controller." This is corrupted DVR recording.

I've tried different settings and nothing has worked. Getting ready to just pull the Xbox One out and hook it straight into the TV. Sucks because that is a big reason why I went with the XB1.
Thema:

Skip Ahead recruitment

1. Skip Ahead recruitment - Similar Threads - Skip Ahead recruitment

2. Alpha-Skip-Ahead Invitations

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha-Skip-Ahead Invitations: [IMG] submitted by /u/ExtraHalo736479 [link] [comments]
  3. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Will there be anymore rings above alpha skip ahead sometime in the near future?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be anymore rings above alpha skip ahead sometime in the near future?: I remember reading an article way back that talked about adding additional rings above alpha and alpha skip ahead and was wondering if that's still going to be a thing or not? Been in the program...
  5. Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/fudge1218 [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external: Hey all, Just had an odd issue that I'm curious if anyone else has run across it. I went to load an app from my pins and it showed as not being installed. Upon looking at my games and apps,...
  7. October 11th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191010-0522)

in XboX Insiders
    October 11th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191010-0522): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/backsspace77 [link] [comments]
  9. I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!: Title. I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me and congrats to everyone else who got in too. I'm very excited to see where we can take the platform form next in the future! submitted by...
  10. Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!: A quick, top-level post to thank Xbox Staffers and Helpers for your always-on support of this subreddit and other platforms MS/XB utilizes to communicate with it’s Insiders. A very loud THANK YOU...