Sky & Amazon Prime Apps - Xbox 360

Discus and support Sky & Amazon Prime Apps - Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to download Sky and Amazon Prime on an Xbox 360 with a Gold Live account. I'm in the UK, my device is in the UK and has never changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmoothedTuna, Mar 22, 2020.

1. SmoothedTuna
    SmoothedTuna Guest

I'm trying to download Sky and Amazon Prime on an Xbox 360 with a Gold Live account. I'm in the UK, my device is in the UK and has never changed regions (the locale is set to UK and language to English).

My network test seems OK (as everything is ticked).

Both of these apps get to 79% then cycle back to 0% to 79% and eventually inform me that they cannot be downloaded, yet everything else can be....

Any ideas?

:)

SmoothedTuna, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Hmm. I believe that there is an error downloading this app onto your Xbox.

However, there is some good video streaming apps out there for xbox. Like YouTube
    for example

As far as I know. You can maybe try to
    contact Xbox Live Support here
    to attempt to fix this issue
  3. SmoothedTuna Win User

Hi thanks. I've tried the steps and its still the same.

Sky in the UK told me to download the sky app (they said its called TV from Sky but it just shows as sky in the app bit).

Any other ideas?
  4. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Hey there!

I want you to try to first clear your Xbox cache. If you don't know how to do that, click this to see how to clear your system's cache.

After you done that, please attempt to download the app again. If it still persist. Don't hesitate to reply to this message
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Hey there!

This may be due to your location of where you're buying things from. Some apps cannot be downloaded in certain locations.

However, you can try to attempt a Hard Reset to your modem & try to download the app again

Otherwise, if nothing works. You can try to contact Xbox Live Support
    here
    😊
Thema:

1. Sky & Amazon Prime Apps - Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Sky Amazon Prime

2. No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky: So I bought No Man's Sky last year and like most games I buy it sat in my backlog for a while. When I saw that Hello Games was releasing the living ship update last weekend (you can see the...
  3. No Man's Sky Install Stuck at 1.6%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky Install Stuck at 1.6%: I purchased No Man's Sky last night and this morning the game wasn't installed, despite having the remote install selected. Then I go to manually install the game and it keeps getting stuck at...
  4. Crimson skies game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crimson skies game: Im having trouble playing split screen ,,when in game im getting hazy lines across screen ,,anyone else having same problem ,,,,its fine on 1 player ,.thanks 4cc9864c-177c-4c2d-ab11-aa3d1654cbbd
  5. Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...: There were several tickets posted about this last June 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-download-xbox-360-games/4e39ecbe-efac-40db-96d6-147f1b835fb2,...
  6. Sky Go App - Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sky Go App - Xbox One: Sky go app - recently I cannot watch live tv on this app - I can download and watch catchup but not LIVE TV - I have reinstalled, cleared caches etc - but to no avail - any help will be greatly...
  7. Anyone else having issues with the adverts on the Sky TV app

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with the adverts on the Sky TV app: My wife uses the Sky TV app all the time but since just before Christmas she's been having issues with the adverts freezing at the beginning before the programme will start. When she starts a show...
  8. No Man's Sky Beyond, Where is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky Beyond, Where is it?: I received an xbox one s for Christmas. I bought and downloaded "No Man's Sky". There is supposed to be an updated version called "No Man's Sky Beyond" and I cannot find it on the xbox store....
  9. My Thoughts on No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Thoughts on No Man's Sky: No man's sky is a game that is not for everybody it's more for the players who want to explore in a game and find new and exciting things. I personally enjoy the creativity of the game with...
  10. Xbox One backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge: A ticket was opened for this issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-backward-compatibility-issues-with/8fa48fc7-f53b-4ecf-8ec1-00c2b9c9fcba?auth=1 but the thread was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sky go app not downloadingon xbox 360 79%