Sky High achievement not awarded.

Discus and support Sky High achievement not awarded. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed all the puzzles in the Terra collection with at least one star but I have not been awarded the Sky High achievement.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CompletelyUseless2, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Sky High achievement not awarded.

I completed all the puzzles in the Terra collection with at least one star but I have not been awarded the Sky High achievement.

:)

CompletelyUseless2, Dec 22, 2014
  2. Sky High Achievement Question?

I can't be sure, but I would imagine that any power that would lift an enemy off the ground would work. Maybe one of the Adepts can answer better cos I'm also a Soldier...

Praetorian VIII, Dec 22, 2014
  3. Sky High Achievement Question?

Concussive Shot should work.

implantedwall14, Dec 22, 2014
  4. Praetorian VIII Win User

Sky High Achievement Question?

I can't be sure, but I would imagine that any power that would lift an enemy off the ground would work. Maybe one of the Adepts can answer better cos I'm also a Soldier...
  5. A Blue Illusion Win User

I got mine with my Sentinel... I have slam as my special power but I can't say for sure if it contributed towards it or not. I'm pretty sure that using Liara's singularity works. I have had Liara with me for 98% of my missions, maybe more. lol Singularity
    is awesome.
  6. FOXDVD Win User

anything that lifts people off the ground works...except for slam for some reason. Biotic charge...pull...lift grenade.

I ended up getting this in mp, just take a class with pull and you will get it real quick.
  7. Shane McLauglin Win User

I did the same as Eggnogga..concussive shot and Frag Grenades mostly in Multiplayer
  8. Eggnogga Win User

I got mine doing Concussive Shot. Try doing that. Enemies come on the screen and I hit them with Overload from Garrus then Concussive Shot.. and the always seems to move the counter up.
Thema:

Sky High achievement not awarded.

1. Sky High achievement not awarded. - Similar Threads - Sky High achievement

2. Sky & Amazon Prime Apps - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sky & Amazon Prime Apps - Xbox 360: I'm trying to download Sky and Amazon Prime on an Xbox 360 with a Gold Live account. I'm in the UK, my device is in the UK and has never changed regions (the locale is set to UK and language to...
  3. No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky: So I bought No Man's Sky last year and like most games I buy it sat in my backlog for a while. When I saw that Hello Games was releasing the living ship update last weekend (you can see the...
  4. No Man's Sky Install Stuck at 1.6%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky Install Stuck at 1.6%: I purchased No Man's Sky last night and this morning the game wasn't installed, despite having the remote install selected. Then I go to manually install the game and it keeps getting stuck at...
  5. Crimson skies game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crimson skies game: Im having trouble playing split screen ,,when in game im getting hazy lines across screen ,,anyone else having same problem ,,,,its fine on 1 player ,.thanks 4cc9864c-177c-4c2d-ab11-aa3d1654cbbd
  6. Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...: There were several tickets posted about this last June 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-download-xbox-360-games/4e39ecbe-efac-40db-96d6-147f1b835fb2,...
  7. Xbox One backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge: A ticket was opened for this issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-backward-compatibility-issues-with/8fa48fc7-f53b-4ecf-8ec1-00c2b9c9fcba?auth=1 but the thread was...
  8. Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge: Hi All, Is anyone getting graphic glitches when playing split screen multiplayer for Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge on their Xbox One X? Specifically, the bottom player screen graphics all...
  9. Microsoft: Trouble starting Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Trouble starting Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge: Microsoft (Routers): Trouble starting Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge I have an xbox 360 installed with a 120 Gig Microsoft HD. When attempting to start game, a message appears stating, "this...
  10. Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge not launching on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge not launching on Xbox 360: I After buying Crimson Skies on my 360 yesterday, I downloaded and tried to play it. The game downloaded and installed itself without any issues, but when I try to launch it I get an error code...