Sky Now Trial Promotion

Discus and support Sky Now Trial Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I took part in a 30-day trial of Sky Now via the Xbox 360 last year however did not receive the money to buy games into my Microsoft account which... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SAMIT5U, Nov 17, 2014.

1. SAMIT5U
    SAMIT5U Guest

Sky Now Trial Promotion

Hi I took part in a 30-day trial of Sky Now via the Xbox 360 last year however did not receive the money to buy games into my Microsoft account which was offered for taking the trial. I contacted the Xbox Live Rewards team about this back in April this year
    as I was having problems depositing my rewards balance as well due to account billing issues. They said it was due to my account has yet been converted to a local currency and accounts was still in the process of being transitioned by another team and did
    not have a date when it would be ready. I have waited until now and still nothing has been received into my Microsoft account. Please could someone look into this as my account history reckons my account migrated back in November last year.

:)

SAMIT5U, Nov 17, 2014
  2. pticode
    pticode Guest
    My free gold trial is gone but never used.

Hi,

I never used my free trial for 1 month but I used a promotion to buy 1 month gold (that time I could'nt use a free trial because of the offer).

Now, I can't get a free trial so because of a global promotion I was supposed to pay someting free ?! That doesn't make any sense to me.

I didn't take the promotion for the game pass and I can get it for free now ...

If I first used my trial I could have the promotion after as many of my friends and get 2 month for the same price ...

So I'm disapointing of this system ... Is there anyway to get the trial back knowing I never used it ?

Many thanks,

pticode, Nov 17, 2014
  3. Moved from Ireland to Canada ????!!!xbox live

im currently using sky player i used a trial vpn and it went but my sky player is still working :/ oh the confusion

NIVLEK OUTLAW, Nov 17, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sky Now Trial Promotion

The offer for Sky was done through Sky. You would have been sent a code through mail within 30 day of the end of the trial. You would need to contact Sky regarding that offer. That would have been a separate issue from the Rewards program. If you're still
    having issues receiving Rewards deposits, you would need to post in the Rewards forums.

Smwutches, Nov 17, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sky Now Trial Promotion

The offer for Sky was done through Sky. You would have been sent a code through mail within 30 day of the end of the trial. You would need to contact Sky regarding that offer. That would have been a separate issue from the Rewards program. If you're still
    having issues receiving Rewards deposits, you would need to post in the Rewards forums.
  6. NIVLEK OUTLAW Win User

Moved from Ireland to Canada ????!!!xbox live

im currently using sky player i used a trial vpn and it went but my sky player is still working :/ oh the confusion
  7. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

i want try xbox live gold trial

There used to be a free month trial for new members, but this promotion was cancelled, I want to say, last year. Now free trials can be found in select game and console purchases.
  8. NIVLEK OUTLAW Win User

Moved from Ireland to Canada ????!!!xbox live

i got a trial from a crowd called unotelly, worked perfect just couldnt add to my xbox live membership and had sky player. the trial was 8 days and that ended 3 days ago but my sky player still works perfect ??! ha
  9. Smwutches Win User

PROMOTIONS

There are different tiles on the first page he sees when he turns on the console. If there is a promotion it would be listed on one of those tiles.

If he is eligible for a promotion while he is on a trial then it will show up, but not all promotions will work with a trial.
Thema:

Sky Now Trial Promotion

1. Sky Now Trial Promotion - Similar Threads - Sky Trial Promotion

2. Xbox One backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge: A ticket was opened for this issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-backward-compatibility-issues-with/8fa48fc7-f53b-4ecf-8ec1-00c2b9c9fcba?auth=1 but the thread was...
  3. Sky go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sky go: Ive just upgraded to the xbox one x and for some reason i cant use the sky go app all i get is error occurred try again later which is weird because i have the full sky package, but it works on my...
  4. no man sky base

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no man sky base: I playing no man sky when I left my base the portable refiner disappeared is this normal ? 2dcabfc5-a19c-4b24-a488-1a87fb00f4d2
  5. No man sky Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No man sky Xbox one: I was playing no man sky on my Xbox one x when my game froze on me for a few seconds the game gave me. network restore massage at the same time . In the game settings there any offline settings to...
  6. Purchased Trials Fusion Season Pass But Empire of the Sky Won't Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Trials Fusion Season Pass But Empire of the Sky Won't Download: After purchasing the Season Pass, only 5 of the 6 DLC packs downloaded. The second pack Empire of the Sky will not download. This appears to be an issue that is very common and has been for over a...
  7. Trials fusion DLC Empire of the sky refuses to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trials fusion DLC Empire of the sky refuses to download: Purchased Trials Fusion and Season Pass as a 50 % daily deal. 2 of the 3 DLCs downloaded without issue. The second DLC Empire of the Sky oscillates between 0 and 1 percent progress then fails with...
  8. Trials Fusion DLC Empire of the Sky fails to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trials Fusion DLC Empire of the Sky fails to download: Purchased Trials Fusion and Season Pass as a 50 % daily deal. 2 of the 3 DLCs downloaded without issue. The second DLC Empire of the Sky oscillates between 0 and 1 percent progress then fails with...
  9. Trials Fusion DLC Empire of the Sky Can't Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trials Fusion DLC Empire of the Sky Can't Download: Wish this would get sorted out!! £15.99 for dlc's that you cant download :( I won't be wasting my money on anything else till this has a concrete resolution! 2433656e-4fb9-441b-ac83-496a557558b5
  10. Cannot download 'Empire of the Sky DLC' for Trials Fusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download 'Empire of the Sky DLC' for Trials Fusion: I purchased the trials fusion season pass a few days ago, i was able to download the 'Riders of rustland' DLC fine but the Empire of the Sky DLC doesn't get past 0% before I get the error message...