Skylanders

Discus and support Skylanders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is skylander geting a revival? 40081191-2883-49d8-8966-991f735358b9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skylander-fan, May 28, 2022.

1. Skylanders

Is skylander geting a revival?

:)

Skylander-fan, May 28, 2022
  2. Internet Expert Win User

skylanders

The full list of Skylanders games released for Xbox One is as follows:

- Skylanders: Swap Force (2013)

- Skylanders: Trap Team (2014)

- Skylanders: SuperChargers (2015)

- Skylanders: Imaginators (2016)

The other two, "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (2011)" and "Skylanders: Giants (2012)" are only for the Xbox 360, and they are not backward compatible with the Xbox One. (there are no plans as far as I know)
  3. Zero420override Win User

Portal of Power

4. Roland Zevon Win User

Microsoft: Buy The Rights to the Spyro Franchise

Skylanders is technically part of the Spyro franchise, and Skylanders seems to be making lots of money. Microsoft could, however, buy the rights to all Spyro games outside of Skylanders.
  5. ColdestSpy60939 Win User

skylanders

The other two, "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (2011)" and "Skylanders: Giants (2012)" are only for the Xbox 360, and they are not backward compatible with the Xbox One. (there are no plans as far as I know)
    Thanks. Now, I just need to understand what I need to get, my son is playing the spyro's adventure at his after-school club and asked me if he could get something for our one S...
  6. ColdestSpy60939 Win User

skylanders

Thanks. Now, I just need to understand what I need to get, my son is playing the spyro's adventure at his after-school club and asked me if he could get something for our one S...
    Hello, my son plays with skylanders spyro's adventure on the wii at his afterschool club, we have the xbox one S, which starter pack should I get? (I'm not used to this world, thanks)
Thema:

Skylanders

1. Skylanders - Similar Threads - Skylanders

2. Skylanders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skylanders: Is Microsoft goin to make a remaster version of skylanders since they bought activicion blizzard? If we got the xbox 360 version of a skylanders game can we play on xbox one X/S?...
  3. Skylanders superchargers backwards combatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skylanders superchargers backwards combatability: Hi, i recently found a deal on e-bay for skylanders superchargers for the x box 360, but i have an x box one, so i was wondering wether the x box 360 disc for skylanders superchargers is backwards...
  4. Skylanders TrapTeam on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skylanders TrapTeam on Xbox One: [img] Hi, We are having issues loading Skylanders Trapteam on Xbox One. We have bought two seperate game discs and have the portal. Once we install and load the game it gets stuck on the...
  5. Skylanders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skylanders: Hello all! Does anyone know if Skylanders Giants from Xbox 360 would work backwards on Xbox One? 50e0268e-514a-4528-a9ad-8d2eeed7b8d2
  6. Can you play skylanders giants on the series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play skylanders giants on the series X?: Hello i want to play skylanders giants on the series X becouse i cant on my one and i maybe want a series X but is it possible? 2ba16438-7c5b-4a8f-984c-ca2a7f03cf63
  7. Skylanders Imaginators

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skylanders Imaginators: HiCan Skylanders Imaginators xbox 360 play on the xbox one s d5ac8eda-aa7b-4f8e-b833-f339297db00f
  8. Most Skylanders games currently unavailable in the MS store (UK)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most Skylanders games currently unavailable in the MS store (UK): I own the Xbox 360 versions of Trap Team and Swap Force with each respective portal. However, the discs are not accepted in the Xbox One. So I thought I'd just buy the digital versions, however,...
  9. Skylanders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skylanders: Hi everyone im 17, and was just wondering if I could maybe convince someone into getting Skylanders Spyro's adventure and Skylanders Giants to work for backwards compatability T.T I know I know...
  10. Will skylanders for XBox 1 play on XBox X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will skylanders for XBox 1 play on XBox X?: It looks like it should but just ordered my son an X and he wants to play his Skylanders games on the new Xbox besides getting a portal designed for Xbox 1 should it work? Thanks in advance for...