Skype is not cooperating...

Discus and support Skype is not cooperating... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since 2-3 days ago, every time someone sends me a chat message (in a group chat so lots of messages go around), the message notification duplicates and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrudentAura, Dec 22, 2014.

1. PrudentAura
    PrudentAura Guest

Since 2-3 days ago, every time someone sends me a chat message (in a group chat so lots of messages go around), the message notification duplicates and sometimes triples and it spams my screen constantly whenever someone sends a message. I do not want notifications
    off because I like to see the chat messages and they are usually for getting a group going for a raid or something. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app but it is still happening. It is really *** annoying... Please help me. Oh yeah, I am part
    of the Preview Program if that helps.

:)

PrudentAura, Dec 22, 2014
  2. ATIZZLE2024
    ATIZZLE2024 Guest
    xbox won't change channels through voice commend nor controller

I am also having a problem wih changing channels. Mine was working just fine for three weeks and now it is not cooperating. I am with Brighthouse cable. The cable box is a cisco Explorer 8640HDC

ATIZZLE2024, Dec 22, 2014
  3. Xbox One and Skype

Skype-to-skype is free if you have Gold.

Skype-to-Phone is not free.

NameLipsKarem, Dec 22, 2014
  4. HGonz Win User

Cooperative

I have a friend who use to have an XBOX and wants to play Co-op (he doesnt have XBOX live Gold). Is the CO-OP to be done locally?
  5. pUNKxINxDRublic Win User

Cooperative

Sick game! Co-op added a lot of fun value to the 2nd title. Can't wait!
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Cooperative

@ Gates1986

Great video there, I really cannot wait to get my hands on this game.
  7. kuruczpa Win User

Cooperative

Just 2 player co-op? I think it would be sweet if you could play with 4-5 other's and just wreck zombies everywhere.... that would be sweet.
  8. BAD 2020 Win User

Cooperative

They said there will be two player co op. Its hard to take that out since DR2 was a huge hit. BTW op, OTR had Frank and the second player was Chuck.
Thema:

1. Skype is not cooperating... - Similar Threads - Skype cooperating

2. Xbox One Skype App Kinect and Headset mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Skype App Kinect and Headset mics: Kinect mic works and headset mic works. But when I use Skype with Kinect the other person cannot hear me. I have also tried using headset and same as with Kinect I can hear the person I've called...
  3. Skype a dźwięk w grze[Translation-Skype and in-game audio]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype a dźwięk w grze[Translation-Skype and in-game audio]: Hej Mam problem gdy gram w nowego coda I rozmawiam ze znajomymi na Skype nie mogę nic mówić, ani nie słyszę nikogo w grze. Tak reszta dźwięku działa normalnie. I nie wiem czy to da się zmienić,...
  4. Kinect loosing video and audio during Skype calls

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect loosing video and audio during Skype calls: For the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to use my Kinect for Skype calls. The Kinect seems to turn on and off and reports that another program is using the device. I don't think I have...
  5. Is it possible to switch a skype account onto a different microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to switch a skype account onto a different microsoft account.: My main skype i have set up recently and have all my contacts on it and wish to use it on xbox one, however the xbox skype keeps going to an old one i don't use and set up 10 years ago in a...
  6. Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]: Hallo ich besitzte eine xbox 360s mit einen kinect sensor aber ich weiß nicht wie ich skype auf der xbox 360 herunterladen kann! _______________________ [Translation - Hello i own a xbox 360s...
  7. Skype is locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype is locked: my skype was locked, I submitted a form a week ago, no one answer me, I answered questions many times, though I have provided with right passwords and right usernames of my contacts for many...
  8. Camera Kinect não funciona no Skype[Camera Kinect does not work on Skype]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Camera Kinect não funciona no Skype[Camera Kinect does not work on Skype]: Estou tentando utilizar o Skype no meu Xbox one, maa ao tentar fazer chamada de vídeo aparece a seguinte Mensagem: webcam esta sendo usada por outro aplicativo no momento. Nenhum outro app esta...
  9. No video from Skype on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No video from Skype on Xbox One: Can't get video from Skype on Xbox One shown on other devices. Web camera (Logitech) works because I can see a little preview video of myself in the bottom right corner of TV screen. Gave all...
  10. Microphone is making a terrible noise all the time, others apps ( Skype ) work fine.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone is making a terrible noise all the time, others apps ( Skype ) work fine.: Every time I join a party, my microphone is on 'active'. As in I'm speaking all the time ( without me saying anything or even muting my mic on my headseat). My friends say it's an unbearable...