Skype keeps signing me out of xbox live.

Discus and support Skype keeps signing me out of xbox live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'll be signed into xbox live and then go to the skype app. Within seconds it will ask me to sign into xbox live, which I do and then it goes back to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by granitepeaker, May 6, 2014.

1. Skype keeps signing me out of xbox live.

I'll be signed into xbox live and then go to the skype app. Within seconds it will ask me to sign into xbox live, which I do and then it goes back to skype and it's stuck in a loop and keeps asking me to sign into xbox live, which I do repeatedly. Once
    I quickly rushed through it to try to video call someone before the sign-in pop up after about 5 seconds and after 30min of trying finally got one video call to work. Their video quality was terrible. They were on an iphone 4s over wifi with quick internet
    and I was getting 15 down at my house. So the quality was bothersome, but most importantly the constant xbox live sign out. I hard resetted my xbox one, but that didn't help.

:)

granitepeaker, May 6, 2014
  2. WarshRagg
    WarshRagg Guest
    New Xbox One S keeps signing me out of Xbox Live and my profile.

My xbox keeps signing me out of both xbox live and my xbox profile

WarshRagg, May 6, 2014
  3. BMorBMor
    BMorBMor Guest
    xbox live SUCKS

Xbox live keeps signing me out! Ever since I've had an xbox one s it keeps signing me out and making me quit games. I also have good internet 100 mbps google fiber, it's becoming a real pain in the butt.

BTW I'm not even playing online!

BMorBMor, May 6, 2014
  4. Rjcrane
    Rjcrane Guest

Hi granitepeak,

It maybe worth uninstalling the Skype app, then resetting the cache by holding the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will then turn off. When you hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen. re-download
    and install Skype, then sign-in and see if you still have the same issue.

Rjcrane, May 7, 2014
  5. Rjcrane Win User

Hi granitepeak,

It maybe worth uninstalling the Skype app, then resetting the cache by holding the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will then turn off. When you hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen. re-download
    and install Skype, then sign-in and see if you still have the same issue.
  6. fatchris99 Win User

Skype won't start

i tried this, it worked for me

1) Sign out from XBox One

2) Uninstall Skype

3) Sign In into XBox One

4) Install Skype
  7. Jamie0311 Win User

Can't sign into skype

i'm having issues too, it was working fine until today. When i load the skype app it says 'you have been signed out of skype, please sign into an xbox account to use skype'. When i click sign in it gives the loading circle then just puts me back at this
    same page.
  8. Miss Kleo Win User

xbox live keeps signing me out.

Hey southwestG 93! Since this thread is dated back to April, can I have you create your own thread about your issue so we can help you out individually? Make sure to include a detailed description of your issue, the information from our start here sticky
    (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) and any steps you've already tried so we can jump right into troubleshooting! :)
  9. Miss Kleo Win User

xbox live keeps signing me out.

Hey kimcruel! We're definitely happy to help you out, can you first check our
    Start Here
    sticky, review it and provide us the information requested in bold at the bottom of the post. This will help us pinpoint why you're having connection issues. :)
Thema:

1. Skype keeps signing me out of xbox live. - Similar Threads - Skype keeps signing

2. Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]: Hallo ich besitzte eine xbox 360s mit einen kinect sensor aber ich weiß nicht wie ich skype auf der xbox 360 herunterladen kann! _______________________ [Translation - Hello i own a xbox 360s...
  3. Skype keeps ending my calls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype keeps ending my calls: Im playing Destiny: Rise of Iron with my brother and he doesnt have an xbox mic so he uses his phone and i skype with him while on my xbox. When we are playing, the call will randomly hang up...
  4. Skype keeps crashing on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype keeps crashing on Xbox One: So what's the deal with the Skype app on Xbox One? So I've used the Skype app b4 with no problem, now earlier today the app crashed out of nowhere. Now no amount of rebooting/power cycling the...
  5. skype app keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skype app keeps crashing: when i try to run skype app on my xbox one it keeps crashing ino full screen and snap mode. my xbox one is up do date. 3a931554-4b4d-4ed5-9e8c-232318281a9c
  6. Skype calls keep dropping.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype calls keep dropping.: Ok so for the past week or so my skype calls on xbone keep dropping every 2-10 mins. I have tried restarting the xbox, restarting skype, signing out then in, uninstalling skype and reinstalling it...
  7. Skype App keeps freezing when making a call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype App keeps freezing when making a call: So for about the last two weeks the Skype app has been unusable. It freezes up entirely and crashes about 15 seconds after starting the app. I've deleted and redownloaded numerous times. I'm...
  8. Skype Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype Keeps Crashing: Hi I was wondering if anybody knows why my Skype app keeps crashing as soon as I open it. I have tried clearing cache, clearing persistent storage and uninstalling the app and nothing has worked...
  9. Skype keeps updating my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skype keeps updating my xbox: Every time I run Skype my Xbox tries to update itself with a 418mb (or so) update. Every single time . This has only been happening for a week or so , but it is very annoying as the update...
  10. Skype keeps closing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skype keeps closing: For the past week when i open Skype, it signs in and then before showing my contacts, the app quits. Is this a known issue? 155943e9-f1e1-47f1-a54a-f73376ba8d48