Skyrim aniversary update cannot be used by other user on the same x-box series X

Discus and support Skyrim aniversary update cannot be used by other user on the same x-box series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We just bought the new X-box. My wife, my son and I share the same game consols. I bought the Skyrim aniversery update. It will only update for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by E.F.&C.M., Jan 1, 2022.

1. Skyrim aniversary update cannot be used by other user on the same x-box series X

We just bought the new X-box. My wife, my son and I share the same game consols. I bought the Skyrim aniversery update. It will only update for my username. My wife does not have access to it. When we buy and install a game, it always work for everyone. Suggestions?

:)

E.F.&C.M., Jan 1, 2022
  2. JediMasterBolt1 Win User

Xbox one Console suddenly not seeing External drives, even brand new backup console.

Same it has to be a bug in the update I have a series x as well and my usb hdd works on every other device I have except for my series x now since the update
  3. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

Xbox Series X stuck on Xbox logo, cannot reset the console

I talked to the support and wie tryed to factory reset the x box but its not worked the same Problem whit my x box one x so now the series x and my one x not working anymore
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  5. Zandengoff Win User

Psychonauts broken on Xbox One X

This install was on a fresh from the box new Xbox One X. Also, you cannot install BC games in offline mode, the game must be downloaded from the store to complete installation. The game was uninstalled and reinstalled several times and the same disc is
    currently working on another original Xbox One console. If you read the links provided, there are several other users that were working successfully on the Xbox One X until an update that hit around the middle of August. After this update, it seems that the
    game is not working for anyone on an Xbox One X console.
  6. NicholasGiddings Win User

Two x box in house

Ok thanks

We are getting a notification on the x box saying two cannot be played on at same time

They play fortnite and want to do duos one upstairs one on downstairs one but it won’t allow them to use x boxes at same time
Thema:

Skyrim aniversary update cannot be used by other user on the same x-box series X

1. Skyrim aniversary update cannot be used by other user on the same x-box series X - Similar Threads - Skyrim aniversary update

2. Skyrim Legendary edition isn't recognised by Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Legendary edition isn't recognised by Series X console: I wanted to get the new version of Skyrim released late last year, and I have the Xbox 360 Legendary version. I thought if I installed it on the Series X it would upgrade to the latest version....
  3. Mod load order for skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mod load order for skyrim: I have Skyrim modded but do not understand how to create correct the load order I have read hundreds and hundreds of hours on how to do it and I'm still too dumb to understand can someone please...
  4. Skyrim title screen issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim title screen issues: So after the last update for Skyrim (digital) the game has severe issues trying to start, it takes forever to just move the cursor to any of the options, and twice as long to select anything. When...
  5. Unable to launch or uninstall Skyrim Special Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch or uninstall Skyrim Special Edition.: So I downloaded Skyrim SE through Game Pass on the Xbox App on PC. I downloaded it on my external hard drive, D:, and when I tried to launch it, it asked for admin permission twice before saying...
  6. Controller issues with Skyrim Special Edition (series s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller issues with Skyrim Special Edition (series s): I’m having an issue I own Skyrim special edition on series s I have the anniversary upgrade to all has been well untill my controller randomly stopped working but it only does this with Skyrim I...
  7. skyrim homes gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim homes gaming: None of the manikins in any of the homes have ever worked (they do not show the armor) none of the display cases work (cannot place items in them and now I crash when I enter the basement in...
  8. After updating Gaming services, Skyrim files disappear but still listed on start menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After updating Gaming services, Skyrim files disappear but still listed on start menu: After I was forced to download and update gaming services Skyrim fails to be able to be playable, getting an error saying it couldn't play because the app was offline. I cant uninstall the game,...
  9. Skyrim for gamepass stuck on "Press any button"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim for gamepass stuck on "Press any button": Skyrim loads up with cloud gaming, but will freeze on the "Press any button" screen when i'm trying to play on the console!? Help? 9292e655-fd4d-4bea-b6e1-ac9f65d62319
  10. Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade?: Hi, I have been playing Skyrim Special Ed. thru Game Pass and was given an upgrade option to Anniversary Ed. when I last started the game. I accepted and paid about $19. Does this mean I own...