Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade?

Discus and support Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been playing Skyrim Special Ed. thru Game Pass and was given an upgrade option to Anniversary Ed. when I last started the game. I accepted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BobA-PSU, Jan 3, 2022.

1. BobA-PSU
    BobA-PSU Guest

Hi, I have been playing Skyrim Special Ed. thru Game Pass and was given an upgrade option to Anniversary Ed. when I last started the game. I accepted and paid about $19. Does this mean I own Anniversary Ed. outright? I’m looking at it in the store and it still gives me an option to purchase instead of saying ‘purchased.’

:)

BobA-PSU, Jan 3, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

No, you don't own it. It will stop working if you let the Game Pass expire so you'll need to purchase the base game to own it outrightly.
  3. Queen x HunT3r Win User

what are you getting for christmas or what are you getting your kids

Ipad, skyrim, and Halo anniversary
  4. CovertBike Win User

wow, so many good games coming out !

For this year the only game I'm definitely buying is Skyrim. FIFA 12 and Halo: Anniversary Edition are both on my "maybe" list
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

Which xbox 360 game[s] have you bought/pre-ordered this month & last month?

only 3 games left for me in 2011, AC Revelations, Halo CE 10th Anniversary and Skyrim for my Xmas work break
  6. GOGO 101 Win User

The Holiday Rush.

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, Arkham City, Skyrim and Gears Of War 3
Thema:

1. Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade? - Similar Threads - Skyrim Anniversary game

2. Skyrim Legendary edition isn't recognised by Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Legendary edition isn't recognised by Series X console: I wanted to get the new version of Skyrim released late last year, and I have the Xbox 360 Legendary version. I thought if I installed it on the Series X it would upgrade to the latest version....
  3. Mod load order for skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mod load order for skyrim: I have Skyrim modded but do not understand how to create correct the load order I have read hundreds and hundreds of hours on how to do it and I'm still too dumb to understand can someone please...
  4. Skyrim title screen issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim title screen issues: So after the last update for Skyrim (digital) the game has severe issues trying to start, it takes forever to just move the cursor to any of the options, and twice as long to select anything. When...
  5. Unable to launch or uninstall Skyrim Special Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch or uninstall Skyrim Special Edition.: So I downloaded Skyrim SE through Game Pass on the Xbox App on PC. I downloaded it on my external hard drive, D:, and when I tried to launch it, it asked for admin permission twice before saying...
  6. Controller issues with Skyrim Special Edition (series s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller issues with Skyrim Special Edition (series s): I’m having an issue I own Skyrim special edition on series s I have the anniversary upgrade to all has been well untill my controller randomly stopped working but it only does this with Skyrim I...
  7. skyrim homes gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim homes gaming: None of the manikins in any of the homes have ever worked (they do not show the armor) none of the display cases work (cannot place items in them and now I crash when I enter the basement in...
  8. After updating Gaming services, Skyrim files disappear but still listed on start menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After updating Gaming services, Skyrim files disappear but still listed on start menu: After I was forced to download and update gaming services Skyrim fails to be able to be playable, getting an error saying it couldn't play because the app was offline. I cant uninstall the game,...
  9. Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition: I can’t seem to unlock any achievements on Skyrim anniversary edition on pc - using the Xbox app - Am I missing something? I’ve uninstalled both the game and app more than once and still no...
  10. I have installed the skyrim anniversary upgrade but it says i still have to buy the CC content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have installed the skyrim anniversary upgrade but it says i still have to buy the CC content: as the title says. It downloaded the free stuff but not the stuff i paid to get in the upgrade. 7793624e-b423-4fb5-9dbc-3f8cef1ca315