Skyrim freezing at the load screen and when I press the Xbox button

Discus and support Skyrim freezing at the load screen and when I press the Xbox button in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It isn't (apparently) a complete freeze. It recovers in its own time (2 to 10 minutes), but is VERY annoying and inconvenient. I would like to find a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BIyzzard1991, Jan 24, 2014.

1. BIyzzard1991
    BIyzzard1991 Guest

It isn't (apparently) a complete freeze. It recovers in its own time (2 to 10 minutes), but is VERY annoying and inconvenient. I would like to find a way to fix this.

I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleared the cache, tried a friends disc, and deleted all the updated from Skyrim itsself.

:)

BIyzzard1991, Jan 24, 2014
  2. skyrim no workie

i downloaded skyrim on xbox, and when it goes to the load screen with the dragon, it freezes, and my home button won't work

PISSMEOFFLTR765, Jan 24, 2014
  3. sokka31
    sokka31 Guest
    Game Room Server Down?

My Xbox 360 console is freezing up when I try to start up Game Room. I get past the developer logos, I accept the Autosave Information, press start, it loads, then I press start again and it freezes up at the Game Room screen. I have, however, been able
    to get into Game Room once previously, but was unable to purchase any games. I went back to my dashboard, and attempted to load Game Room but the freezing problem occured again. What's going on?

sokka31, Jan 24, 2014
  4. A KOALA BIT ME Win User

full house poker

game freezes when loading .......freezes when you go to press the A button
  5. A KOALA BIT ME Win User

full house poker

the game freezes when you press the A button to load the game
  6. Rottwurm Killer Win User

minecraft xbox freeze

I deleted the apps on facebook. My xbox still freeze.

The console sometimes freezes at games like skyrim. But thats normal.

If I press y, the pause screen freeze and the minecraft music stopps.
  7. mathematicianV12 Win User

Absolutely fed up with Xbox live and its constant errors

**EDIT: Another issue that is on and off is that the system runs very slow and laggy while in menus and stuff. So basically when I press join a game mode the screen will freeze and the Xbox seems to "struggle" loading. The screen will freeze during different
    menus all the time and such.**
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

Can you fully disable the snap feature?

You can't disable the snap app.

When you press the Xbox button what are you expecting? For it to go to Dashboard?

What app is it snapping for you? Is it the Achievements app?

Try the following:

Load any full screen game

Press the Xbox Button, if it snaps an app, highlight the snapped application

Press the MENU button (3 lines where START used to be on Xbox 360)

Select Go Full Screen

When the application goes full screen

Press the Xbox Button

It should take you back to the Dashboard, then just load your game of choice and now apps shouldn't snap unless you tell them to.
Thema:

1. Skyrim freezing at the load screen and when I press the Xbox button - Similar Threads - Skyrim freezing load

2. Skyrim Freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Freeze: Just installed the Skyrim Special edition to my daughters xbox one but when to start the game the game freezes. Nothing happens.. "press any button" and then...back to start side again... All...
  3. Skyrim freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim freezing: I have tried everything that I've seen online, but I cannot seem to figure out how to fix my copy of skyri. I've even had the disc professionally cleaned. Whenever I try to enter an area that...
  4. Disk unreadable on black ops 2 and skyrim freezes .. Both digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk unreadable on black ops 2 and skyrim freezes .. Both digital games.: Hi I have a digital copy of black ops 2 on xbox360 but the game stops at the end of each game and says disk unreadable ... I have to restart the game from my games ... what can I do. Skyrim also...
  5. Skyrim freezes...game or console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim freezes...game or console?: Every time I try to complete Pieces of the Past and travel to Mehrunes Dagon on foot, everything freezes to the point that I have to get up and restart the entire 360. Wondering if this is an...
  6. Skyrim Keeps Freezing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Keeps Freezing!: I know there are plenty of posts about this, but none have helped me with my problem. I'd been having problems with Skyrim freezing while playing on my brother's Xbox, so I bought my own copy of...
  7. Skyrim freezing glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim freezing glitch: Okay, so I am in the Dwemer ruins in Understone Keep, doing the "Kill the Big Spooky Spider" quest, when my game freezes. So I delete my previous saves, and after a few more lock ups I am able to...
  8. Skyrim Legendary Edition Won't Install...Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Legendary Edition Won't Install...Freezing: Just bought the game for Christmas, freezes every time i try to install the new content. I've turned off xbox, restarted it, cleared the cache, and it freezes every time. Please send me some...
  9. Freeze on save in Skyrim and can't even get past the loading screen in GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freeze on save in Skyrim and can't even get past the loading screen in GTA V: As for Skyrim, it doesn't matter if it's a manual or auto save, the game just freezes. If it doesn't freeze right away during the save it will freeze in the few seconds after it saved. I can play...
  10. Skyrim V Special Edition keeps freezing and pushing me out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim V Special Edition keeps freezing and pushing me out.: I downloaded Skyrim V and have been playing it for a couple of weeks. The game freezes around the same point no matter what I do. I have tried everything. Deleted the game. Reinstalled....