skyrim legendary dlc not working (360)

Discus and support skyrim legendary dlc not working (360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i was at a swap meet and i saw it and i wanted it so i got it. when i got home i put the disc and it had a pop up saying like "do you want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrustedTabby, Sep 12, 2021.

1. TrustedTabby
    TrustedTabby Guest

so i was at a swap meet and i saw it and i wanted it so i got it. when i got home i put the disc and it had a pop up saying like "do you want to install skyrim legendary dlc" or something like that. so i click yes and it installs. i hop on my account and nothing seems different. over the past few days i realize that it didnt download. what can i do? (im on 360 btw)

:)

TrustedTabby, Sep 12, 2021
  2. The1337gamer Win User

No More Skyrim DLC - Bethesda Moving On

3. PrimoFuSion Win User

No More Skyrim DLC - Bethesda Moving On

Skyrim: Legendary Edition Coming With All DLC

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xokDt3Cgaw]
  4. LimitedElk8757 Win User

Will the Skyrim Legendary Edition DLC work with the original Skyrim disc?

I just wondered whether someone could shed some light on this for me: I tried to transfer my separately purchased Skyrim DLC (Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragaonborn) to my new xbox 360, and for whatever reason, while the system states that the add ons are
    on the system, they are not working.

So I've just gone ahead and bought the Skyrim Legendary Edition online today, because I'm fed up of trying unsuccessfully to transfer everything to my new console.

I'm just wondering whether the Legendary edition will overlap/clash with the existing previously purchased DLC, even though they are not working. I don't care if I have to start over again with brand new characters, or whatever.....I'm just hoping that buying
    the Legendary Edition will resolve my issue, and will it matter if the separately purchased DLC is already on the system?

Thanks,

Anna
  5. CheweeMcBacca Win User

Will the Skyrim Legendary Edition DLC work with the original Skyrim disc?

The reason I was wondering is if I install the dlc on my other xbox if it will work for my nephew to play with his original skyrim disc when I am using the Legendary on my primary xbox.
  6. banej Win User

Skyrim's DLC installation issue

Did you removed the game updates (NOT THE GAME SAVES) and DLC after clearing the system cache?

To remove the DLC:

1. Go to the Xbox Dashboard, select the Settings page and then System.
    2. Select the Storage menu item.
    3. Select the storage area where the DLC data is being kept. This is usually the Hard Drive.
    4. Select Games and Apps.
    5. Select Skyrim.
    6. Select the DLCs (NOT THE GAME SAVES).
    7. Select Delete. The system will prompt you for confirmation. Select Yes.
    8. The system will notify you when the content has been deleted.

Please be advised that any saves made while the DLC was installed and active may not work properly or behave in unexpected ways if the DLC is removed. The game will warn you when you try to load such a save. These warnings can be resolved by reinstalling the
    DLC content.

To install the Skyrim Legendary Edition on the XBox 360:

1. Insert the second disc into your Xbox 360 Xbox and follow the prompts.
    2. The disc will first ask if you would like to update the game (to version 1.9). You must accept this update or the installer will exit.
    3. After the update has been installed, you will be presented with a selection screen where you may select/deselect any combination of the three Skyrim DLCs - Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn.
    4. After making your selections, the installer will copy the add-on content to your Xbox 360 hard drive.
    5. After installation is completed, you may play the Legendary Edition by removing the add-on disc and inserting disc one.
Thema:

1. skyrim legendary dlc not working (360) - Similar Threads - skyrim legendary dlc

2. Help! Error code: 0x80073CF3 When installing Halo: The Master Chief Collection or Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Error code: 0x80073CF3 When installing Halo: The Master Chief Collection or Skyrim: Hi all, I am currently stuck baffled by the error code 0x80073CF3. Can anoyone help? I have scoured countless forums to no avail as i can't find a solution to my problem. i have followed all...
  3. Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.: I have game pass. After a load skyrim v, and before the new game begins, it asks me to login to xbox live. When I try to login , it saids "can't init session at this moment, try again later..."...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox live with Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into Xbox live with Skyrim: Everytime I try to play Skyrim on my PC I am asked to sing into Xbox. When I try to sign in I get the error of We couldn't sign you in, try again later (0x80004005) I have no problems singing in...
  5. Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem: I’m trying to down the dlcs on my xbox 360 e. Whenever i put disc 2 in of skyrim is says: trying to read multimedia and it stays on that. e018ec1c-27e9-45b8-9494-0127f1a67af1
  6. Skyrim Legendary Edition: Install Update Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Legendary Edition: Install Update Crash: I just bought the hard copy of the Skyrim Legendary Edition for Xbox360. I already have Hearthfire and Dragonborn installed, but it was cheaper for me to purchase the whole Legendary Edition than...
  7. Skyrim Legendary Edition Disc 1 Won't Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Legendary Edition Disc 1 Won't Play: I bought Skyrim Legendary Edition today after playing many hours of the original game. I was able to insert Disc 2 and download/install all the DLC with no problem. However, when I put in Disc 1...
  8. skyrim legendary edition won't start to install the dlcs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim legendary edition won't start to install the dlcs.: so I recently got skyrim legendary edition as a gift, and I was super excited to download the dlc. I have a white Xbox with a thumbdrive of 14.4 gigs of extra space. I can hook it up to the...
  9. Can I Install Skyrim Legendary Edition over Skyrim base downloaded from Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Install Skyrim Legendary Edition over Skyrim base downloaded from Xbox Live?: Hi Everyone, I saw this questions was being asked with regards to upgrading Skyrim installed from Disc to Legendary (it's possible). But I have bought Skyrim on Xbox live and only have digital...
  10. Skyrim Legendary Edition Won't Install...Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Legendary Edition Won't Install...Freezing: Just bought the game for Christmas, freezes every time i try to install the new content. I've turned off xbox, restarted it, cleared the cache, and it freezes every time. Please send me some...