Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem

Discus and support Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to down the dlcs on my xbox 360 e. Whenever i put disc 2 in of skyrim is says: trying to read multimedia and it stays on that.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EstellaTM, Sep 9, 2019.

1. EstellaTM
    EstellaTM Guest

I’m trying to down the dlcs on my xbox 360 e. Whenever i put disc 2 in of skyrim is says: trying to read multimedia and it stays on that.

:)

EstellaTM, Sep 9, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem.

Do you have enough space on the xbox to install the files of disc 2?
  3. FrankieGoon Win User

Forgot the more info: I tried to install it on the Xbox 360 if u wanted to know, and I got this problem since 2017. I was like WHAT???? and ill try ur steps.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Estella,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand the console will not read the DLC disk for Skyrim. We recommend trying the

troubleshoot guide for unable to read disc

If continues to have issues there may be an issue with the disc itself.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. FrankieGoon Win User

I have a USB drive with 60 gbs.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Frankie,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with using an external drive for more storage on Xbox 360.

I recommend taking a look at the following articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem - Similar Threads - Skyrim legendary edition

2. Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased: When I opened Minecraft this evening, it said my resource packs had been reset. I have access to all of my DLC except for the Skyrim Mashup Pack, which is showing up as For Sale in the Marketplace...
  3. Skyrim xbox360 add-ons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim xbox360 add-ons: I am playing Skyrim for the second time. However this time it does not show any add-ons as being available. How can I get them? 382b7e8b-61ae-4393-9a80-2f9b0a6d9b12
  4. Skyrim advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim advice: I made a new character and I had a character that was level 204. Is it okay to use the cheat room to get my old level back because I don't want to lose this level or should I accually just...
  5. New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero): i recently purchased a new xbox one x and while lpaying pubg the screen will go black but i will still have sound and see my HUD, also i can bring up my map all with my character gone behind a...
  6. Skyrim Legendary Edition: Install Update Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Legendary Edition: Install Update Crash: I just bought the hard copy of the Skyrim Legendary Edition for Xbox360. I already have Hearthfire and Dragonborn installed, but it was cheaper for me to purchase the whole Legendary Edition than...
  7. Skyrim Legendary Edition Disc 1 Won't Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Legendary Edition Disc 1 Won't Play: I bought Skyrim Legendary Edition today after playing many hours of the original game. I was able to insert Disc 2 and download/install all the DLC with no problem. However, when I put in Disc 1...
  8. skyrim legendary edition won't start to install the dlcs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim legendary edition won't start to install the dlcs.: so I recently got skyrim legendary edition as a gift, and I was super excited to download the dlc. I have a white Xbox with a thumbdrive of 14.4 gigs of extra space. I can hook it up to the...
  9. Can I Install Skyrim Legendary Edition over Skyrim base downloaded from Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Install Skyrim Legendary Edition over Skyrim base downloaded from Xbox Live?: Hi Everyone, I saw this questions was being asked with regards to upgrading Skyrim installed from Disc to Legendary (it's possible). But I have bought Skyrim on Xbox live and only have digital...
  10. Skyrim Legendary Edition Won't Install...Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Legendary Edition Won't Install...Freezing: Just bought the game for Christmas, freezes every time i try to install the new content. I've turned off xbox, restarted it, cleared the cache, and it freezes every time. Please send me some...