Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased

Discus and support Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I opened Minecraft this evening, it said my resource packs had been reset. I have access to all of my DLC except for the Skyrim Mashup Pack, which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OphidianDelight, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased

When I opened Minecraft this evening, it said my resource packs had been reset. I have access to all of my DLC except for the Skyrim Mashup Pack, which is showing up as For Sale in the Marketplace as if I had never purchased it. Please help. I have taken
    the following steps to correct this on my own--deleted local save data, uninstalled the game, power cycled the console (which included unplugging the console for five minutes), then reinstalling the game. Please help.

:)

OphidianDelight, Sep 12, 2019
  2. StilleHere Win User

3. S4LUT3t0LUN4CY Win User

"Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." Error

Im having the same issue trying to buy the skyrim mashup pack for minecraft, my bank account is not overdrawn but it shows my attempted purchases were declined by XBL and ive purchased two other DLCs this month, I already looked at the troubleshooting page
    and chatted with a support member, no one knows whats going, real answers please and not the force fed jargon.
  4. Knoxx Black Win User

Skyrim Mashup

I believe the mash ups like Skyrim and Fallout were made for creative because even when you choose survival they say no achievements can be made.
  5. JohnNguyen_863 Win User

My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???

I did all those steps before and the skins I purchased did not show up. It was labled as unpurchased and was requiring me to purchase it again if I wanted to access it.
  6. Trollface2 Win User

Minecraft upgrading?

I bought digital on 360 and i got it for £3.99 on the one, just have to decide whether or not to buy skyrim mashup anyone have it?
Thema:

1. Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased - Similar Threads - Skyrim Mashup Pack

2. Suggestion- the elder scrolls skyrim

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion- the elder scrolls skyrim: You should add Skyrim or fallout 4 to streaming Because it they would be great games on the go submitted by /u/CalebIsBroken [link] [comments]
  3. Is it real necessary to go through all those steps to remove a mod? Skyrim SE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it real necessary to go through all those steps to remove a mod? Skyrim SE: Okay, I know nothing about modding on computers. the only modding experiance I have done. It is with consoles. So is it really necessary to do these steps to uninstall a mod? Do you have to this...
  4. Game freezes on loading screen on Skyrim Special Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezes on loading screen on Skyrim Special Edition.: Skyrim V Special Edition freezes on loading screen a93bba00-d43e-490d-8173-88db1f39b39d
  5. Comprei Skyrim no xbox e queria jogar no meu pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Comprei Skyrim no xbox e queria jogar no meu pc.: Comprei o Skyrim no Xbox e queria saber se é possível joga-lo no meu pc 5744b612-145a-416e-a26e-36a48deafa39
  6. Skyrim Mashup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Mashup: I downloaded the Skyrim Mashup pack on my pc. It is acting like it is creative mode even though it is set for survivor mode. Is it supposed to be that way? d975d507-0c39-4f57-8a5b-8b07d524d359
  7. Skyrim bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim bug: Skyrim special edition with the Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn add ons. There's a bug for the Dragonborn mission. Captain agrees to take me to Solsthiem, everything fades to black and comes...
  8. Erfolge in Skyrim [Edit - translation] - Achievements in Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erfolge in Skyrim [Edit - translation] - Achievements in Skyrim: Plattform: Xbox one keine Cheats oder mods verwendet. Gespielte Missionen die für Erfolge benötigt werden, werden nach Abschluss nicht mit dem Erfolg belohnt und bleibt somit noch offen. Gibt...
  9. skyrim screen tearing on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim screen tearing on xbox one x: hey everyone, I'm having odd issues and Bethesda support sent me here. so I just got an Xbox one x to replace my original Xbox one but on to the question. So my issue is that when turning left or...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Skyrim Mashup Pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Skyrim Mashup Pack.: Can anyone help me with the Skyrim Mashup Pack for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft as it is crashes the game to desktop? (I go to download it with no problem, it is when I go to "activate" it...