Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased

Discus and support Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I opened Minecraft this evening, it said my resource packs had been reset. I have access to all of my DLC except for the Skyrim Mashup Pack, which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OphidianDelight, Sep 12, 2019 at 1:23 PM.

1. Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased

When I opened Minecraft this evening, it said my resource packs had been reset. I have access to all of my DLC except for the Skyrim Mashup Pack, which is showing up as For Sale in the Marketplace as if I had never purchased it. Please help. I have taken
    the following steps to correct this on my own--deleted local save data, uninstalled the game, power cycled the console (which included unplugging the console for five minutes), then reinstalling the game. Please help.

:)

OphidianDelight, Sep 12, 2019 at 1:23 PM
  2. StilleHere Win User

3. S4LUT3t0LUN4CY Win User

"Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." Error

Im having the same issue trying to buy the skyrim mashup pack for minecraft, my bank account is not overdrawn but it shows my attempted purchases were declined by XBL and ive purchased two other DLCs this month, I already looked at the troubleshooting page
    and chatted with a support member, no one knows whats going, real answers please and not the force fed jargon.
  4. Trollface2 Win User

Minecraft upgrading?

I bought digital on 360 and i got it for £3.99 on the one, just have to decide whether or not to buy skyrim mashup anyone have it?
  5. EPICam007 Win User

Minecraft Seeds: Xbox 360 Version ONLY!

could someone who payed for the halo mashup pack tell us the seed for the halo world so we can play it in a different texture pack
  6. Buick350X Win User

Unpurchased DLC showing up in the game

FYI doesn't take long of playing and you'll find new better weapons during missions that replace the gold ones.
Thema:

1. Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased - Similar Threads - Skyrim Mashup Pack

2. Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem: I’m trying to down the dlcs on my xbox 360 e. Whenever i put disc 2 in of skyrim is says: trying to read multimedia and it stays on that. e018ec1c-27e9-45b8-9494-0127f1a67af1
  3. Skyrim xbox360 add-ons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim xbox360 add-ons: I am playing Skyrim for the second time. However this time it does not show any add-ons as being available. How can I get them? 382b7e8b-61ae-4393-9a80-2f9b0a6d9b12
  4. Skyrim advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim advice: I made a new character and I had a character that was level 204. Is it okay to use the cheat room to get my old level back because I don't want to lose this level or should I accually just...
  5. New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero): i recently purchased a new xbox one x and while lpaying pubg the screen will go black but i will still have sound and see my HUD, also i can bring up my map all with my character gone behind a...
  6. Skyrim/fallout fix for "the operation could not be completed" glitch when installing mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim/fallout fix for "the operation could not be completed" glitch when installing mods: Skyrim and fallout 4 last November started experiencing a bug that doesn't let users download a mod and displays a message saying "the operation could not be completed" to fix this glitch launch...
  7. Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim: I still play Skyrim. Have a few achievements to do then its a 100% on that. Then ill do a play through with mods added. ed30be34-2f96-48d4-92ac-e84314541a5c
  8. skyrim achievement problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim achievement problem: hello, i I have a problem with the achievements in Skyrim that don't want to be unlocked, someone have the same problem? xbox live work correctly, everything seems to be ok. thank you...
  9. Skyrim Special Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special Edition: Dear Sir/Madam, Could you please let me know how to start Skyrim Special Edition on Xbox X without having the DLC parts that come with it, like Hearthfire, Dawnguard and Dragonborn, the only...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Skyrim Mashup Pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Skyrim Mashup Pack.: Can anyone help me with the Skyrim Mashup Pack for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft as it is crashes the game to desktop? (I go to download it with no problem, it is when I go to "activate" it...