Skyrim Name.

Discus and support Skyrim Name. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey guys, I was wondering what the names of your character are? The name of my character is Ardius Primus. You may give a feedback to this name. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BlazeBoy7200, Jan 25, 2014.

1. BlazeBoy7200
    BlazeBoy7200 Guest

Skyrim Name.

Hey guys,

I was wondering what the names of your character are? The name of my character is Ardius Primus. You may give a feedback to this name. But just write the name of your Skyrim character, if you want......

Thanks in Advance guys.

:)

BlazeBoy7200, Jan 25, 2014
  2. RenaultSport
    RenaultSport Guest
    What kind of Game Player are you?

Some of the best gaming experiences are in single player. Bioshock, Skyrim, The Last of Us and Uncharted to name a few...

RenaultSport, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Empsire
    Empsire Guest
    Skyrim Character Names

Has everybody got names picked out for their upcoming characters of Skyrim. Skyrim does not have a random name generator, so I was wondering what unique names people have for some of the non-human characters

Empsire, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Minimooo
    Minimooo Guest

Skyrim Name.

Hi there - this is a support forum where people post problems they're having with their consoles, games, etc. For a topic such as this, you're gonna want to post it in the designated forum for Skyrim, which can be found here:

forums.xbox.com/.../1733.aspx

P.s. My character is called Malakh Skyrim Name. ;)

Minimooo, Jan 25, 2014
  5. Minimooo Win User

Skyrim Name.

Hi there - this is a support forum where people post problems they're having with their consoles, games, etc. For a topic such as this, you're gonna want to post it in the designated forum for Skyrim, which can be found here:

forums.xbox.com/.../1733.aspx

P.s. My character is called Malakh ;)
  6. RestrictedGolem Win User

The Companions...Really?

True, but couldn't they have named this one better? "Nordic Warriors." or "Skyrim Defenders" or "The Skyrim Warriors" or something. Not "Companions."
  7. DisturbedOne614 Win User

Skyrim Character Names

This doesn't belong in the oblivion forums.
  8. Metal10957 Win User

Main Quest - Season Unending / Jagged Crown... glitch/bug/etc (spoiler)

9. Photonimus Win User

I already have an account, from before Skyrim even had it's name.
Thema:

Skyrim Name.

1. Skyrim Name. - Similar Threads - Skyrim Name

2. Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased: When I opened Minecraft this evening, it said my resource packs had been reset. I have access to all of my DLC except for the Skyrim Mashup Pack, which is showing up as For Sale in the Marketplace...
  3. Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem: I’m trying to down the dlcs on my xbox 360 e. Whenever i put disc 2 in of skyrim is says: trying to read multimedia and it stays on that. e018ec1c-27e9-45b8-9494-0127f1a67af1
  4. Skyrim xbox360 add-ons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim xbox360 add-ons: I am playing Skyrim for the second time. However this time it does not show any add-ons as being available. How can I get them? 382b7e8b-61ae-4393-9a80-2f9b0a6d9b12
  5. Skyrim advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim advice: I made a new character and I had a character that was level 204. Is it okay to use the cheat room to get my old level back because I don't want to lose this level or should I accually just...
  6. New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero): i recently purchased a new xbox one x and while lpaying pubg the screen will go black but i will still have sound and see my HUD, also i can bring up my map all with my character gone behind a...
  7. Skyrim/fallout fix for "the operation could not be completed" glitch when installing mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim/fallout fix for "the operation could not be completed" glitch when installing mods: Skyrim and fallout 4 last November started experiencing a bug that doesn't let users download a mod and displays a message saying "the operation could not be completed" to fix this glitch launch...
  8. Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim: I still play Skyrim. Have a few achievements to do then its a 100% on that. Then ill do a play through with mods added. ed30be34-2f96-48d4-92ac-e84314541a5c
  9. skyrim achievement problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim achievement problem: hello, i I have a problem with the achievements in Skyrim that don't want to be unlocked, someone have the same problem? xbox live work correctly, everything seems to be ok. thank you...
  10. Skyrim Special Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special Edition: Dear Sir/Madam, Could you please let me know how to start Skyrim Special Edition on Xbox X without having the DLC parts that come with it, like Hearthfire, Dawnguard and Dragonborn, the only...