skyrim on xbox game pass telling me to exit

Discus and support skyrim on xbox game pass telling me to exit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i open skyrim and as soon as it loads it says exit game? then there is only a ok button d485521d-9cc1-44f0-8787-24d2acfc3da9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ste589wie, Dec 16, 2021.

1. ste589wie
    ste589wie Guest

i open skyrim and as soon as it loads it says exit game?

then there is only a ok button

:)

ste589wie, Dec 16, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. OldPepsiMan Win User

Chrimson Nirnroot

Right. Even though there are several possible exits from Blackreach back to Skyrim, only one exit at a time is available to you for re-entry. That would be the exit you most recently used.
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

Xbox Game Pass tells me to Renew

Hello,

Try deleting your profile and reinstalling it. You can do so via settings=Account=Remove account. Do no worry this will not harm your saves, and once you sign back in via your email you should be set.

Zero
  5. thisisadummyname Win User

Long loading exiting your new Hearthfire home

When you exit your house in Whiterun, the game loads only that town. When you enter your Hearthfire house, the game loads only that house. When you exit your Hearthfire house, the game has to load the entire Skyrim map. This would seem to be expected,
    no? It's much more data to load.
  6. Elohmn Win User

Long loading exiting your new Hearthfire home

[quote user="XstratocasterX"]

When you exit your house in Whiterun, the game loads only that town. When you enter your Hearthfire house, the game loads only that house. When you exit your Hearthfire house, the game has to load the entire Skyrim map. This would seem to be expected,
    no? It's much more data to load.

[/quote]That's not really how Skyrim and all Bethesda Games Load. They are always Loading new Content as you move forward in the Open World Map.
Thema:

1. skyrim on xbox game pass telling me to exit - Similar Threads - skyrim game pass

2. skyrim homes gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim homes gaming: None of the manikins in any of the homes have ever worked (they do not show the armor) none of the display cases work (cannot place items in them and now I crash when I enter the basement in...
  3. After updating Gaming services, Skyrim files disappear but still listed on start menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After updating Gaming services, Skyrim files disappear but still listed on start menu: After I was forced to download and update gaming services Skyrim fails to be able to be playable, getting an error saying it couldn't play because the app was offline. I cant uninstall the game,...
  4. Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade?: Hi, I have been playing Skyrim Special Ed. thru Game Pass and was given an upgrade option to Anniversary Ed. when I last started the game. I accepted and paid about $19. Does this mean I own...
  5. Can't Install Skyrim (Error Code - 0x80073CF3) [GAME PASS PC]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Skyrim (Error Code - 0x80073CF3) [GAME PASS PC]: So I'm trying to install Skyrim: Special Edition, It wont uninstall, install or restart. When requesting the error code it displays the one in the subject title, which when I looked up, the error...
  6. Skyrim game pass pc crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim game pass pc crashing: Skyrim doesn't stop crashing on my pc and happens the same to other people. Could someone please fix this!!!! 79f60fec-41cd-4d5b-ba0b-fba0dbc7ff47
  7. Skyrim and Fallout 3 unable to be played on Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim and Fallout 3 unable to be played on Game Pass PC: Hello I was hoping to get a response if there was any planned update or fix for the crashing issue with vanilla Skyrim or the native unplayability of Fallout 3 on windows 10 both via Game Pass for...
  8. Problem Running Skyrim on Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem Running Skyrim on Game Pass: I am trying to let a family member play Skyrim through the XBOX Game Pass on our PC. However, it will not load the game unless I give their account administrator privileges. It gives an error...
  9. Skyrim input lag-PC (xbox games pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Skyrim input lag-PC (xbox games pass): Hi all I'm running into an issue whereby I'm continuously experiencing input lag on my PC when trying to play Skyrim from the games pass. It occurs when using a keyboard and mouse, or controller....
  10. Achievement For Fallout 4 And Skyrim Not Popping In PC Game Pass (12th March 2021)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement For Fallout 4 And Skyrim Not Popping In PC Game Pass (12th March 2021): Achievement For Fallout 4 And Elder Scroll: Skyrim Not Popping Which Is Available In PC Game Pass. They were added on 12th March 2021. I have created multiple character but its not popping in...