Skyrim Saved game files

Discus and support Skyrim Saved game files in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to save my game files to my Xbox Series X's internal drive. And for my stepdaughter to be able to save her game files on her Series S's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkLockwood2, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Skyrim Saved game files

I would like to save my game files to my Xbox Series X's internal drive. And for my stepdaughter to be able to save her game files on her Series S's internal drive. For those times we lose our internet service

:)

MarkLockwood2, Jan 2, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Skyrim Saved game files

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It saves to your internal drive automatically as you play. You don't have to do anything else.
  3. John Dowding Win User

Constant Game Freezing

Making a new save file, shutting down the game and deleting all save files except that one. I dont think it will make a bit of difference but will give it a go as Im missing Skyrim.
  4. Photonimus Win User

How do you find out

Your save file will have the time played on it.

No, this isn't true for all games.

Boot up Skyrim, and select 'load game' and you'll see the timer on the save.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

2 Consoles-1 disc

Save files are saved to your console or the cloud if you use that for storage. If you take Skyrim to her house and load it up nothing would happen to your save files on your console
  6. PrimoFuSion Win User

"Darksiders II" Released Today - What Do You Think?

No option to create a manual save file is a major oversight in games like this. It is one of the reasons I have 200+ saves in Skyrim, and some of those backed up to flash drive
Thema:

Skyrim Saved game files

1. Skyrim Saved game files - Similar Threads - Skyrim Saved game

2. Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying...: My sons have for ages tried to get me, their father interested in playing on their XBoxOne gaming console. They finally had me trying out Skyrim on my sons profile so I could see what it is like....
  3. Skyrim Gamepass External Save Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Gamepass External Save Game: Good afternoon, guys. I Was playing Skyrim SE edition on GamePass PC, but it has lot of issues when we get into combat with swords (It does not happen with bows and magic). So, because of this,...
  4. Saved Skyrim game between Xbox One and PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Saved Skyrim game between Xbox One and PC: Is it possible to continue my progress in a game on PC? I have been playing Skyrim on XBOX and at a good level but I want to be able to continue on my PC. Now when I start on the PC the only...
  5. Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save: After I try to load a save or make a new game, Skyrim will get a black screen before my entire xbox one x crashes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing system cache, resetting mac...
  6. Skyrim special edition crashes every time a save is made

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim special edition crashes every time a save is made: Hi so i was pkaying skyrim special edition, and i deleted a couple texture mods and now any save thats made crashes the game, I’ve even redownloaded the same mods and it still happens, so i...
  7. Recovering Xbox 360 save file (Skyrim)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering Xbox 360 save file (Skyrim): SOS, I recently saved over a ton of Skyrim data on accident, and I would like to recover the old save file. I don't care if the current save gets overwritten. Is it possible to recover old save...
  8. Skyrim save files gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim save files gone: Hello, I have an issue with Skyrim:Special Edition. Yesterday, after I finished playing with skyrim I made a quicksave and then shut down the Xbox. The next day when I attempted to load the...
  9. Got a new disk for Skyrim - will it delete old save games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a new disk for Skyrim - will it delete old save games?: So I have an original Skyrim disk which I used to play the game with. It didn't have the DLC included and I haven't downloaded the content. I now have the legendary edition disk which includes the...
  10. Skyrim disc read error when loading save... on a downloaded game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim disc read error when loading save... on a downloaded game!: A digital code for Skyrim came with my Xbox 360 (I got the 2012 or 11 holiday bundle a few years back) and I've played 180 hours of Skyrim on just one character, but recently it wouldn't launch,...