Skyrim SE Achievements

Discus and support Skyrim SE Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just finally am getting into Skyrim SE on XSX,was going for all achievements but today I bought a house and escaped from jail but neither achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Legit2themax, May 27, 2022.

1. Legit2themax
    Legit2themax Guest

Skyrim SE Achievements

I just finally am getting into Skyrim SE on XSX,was going for all achievements but today I bought a house and escaped from jail but neither achievement unlocked! Idk what's going on,I don't like ever have problems with this,I've never used mods and am always connected to xbox live. It's pretty frustrating wasting my time on it trying to figure out the problem. Support said to wait up to 72 hours but I was never offline so idk how that's gonna help,any tips?

:)

Legit2themax, May 27, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Skyrim SE Achievements

Hello, Legit2themax. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Sometimes achievements can take up to 72 hours to update, this is normal even for accounts that never went offline.

You can try to remove your account, power reset your console and add your account again to see if this helps:
    ​​​
    Remove Account:
    1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove. ​​​
    4. Close. ​​​
    ​​​
    Power Reset:
    1​​. Turn off your console and your router/modem.
    2. Unplug all the cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 2 minutes.
    3. After 2 minutes, plug all the cables in again on your router/modem and wait for all the lights to show up.
    ​​​4. Plug all the cables on your console and turn it on.

Add Account:
    ​​​1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​
    3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.​​​
    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​
    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

Let me know how it goes.
  3. Legit2themax Win User

Skyrim SE Achievements

Didn't work still,I'll wait the 72 hours but if they don't appear by then i'll be sure to reply on this post again
  4. Legit2themax Win User

Skyrim SE Achievements

Not really suprised...but it's been well over 72 hours and the achievements never popped
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Skyrim SE Achievements

Please do, my friend. I'll be waiting for your feedback.
  6. ThomasPayton Win User

achevements not unlocking

Yeah I have had the same problem with achievements on Skyrim SE. I got 2 achievements since the multiple hour long xbox server issue and they haven't unlocked.
Thema:

Skyrim SE Achievements

1. Skyrim SE Achievements - Similar Threads - Skyrim Achievements

2. Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition: I can’t seem to unlock any achievements on Skyrim anniversary edition on pc - using the Xbox app - Am I missing something? I’ve uninstalled both the game and app more than once and still no...
  3. Achievement For Fallout 4 And Skyrim Not Popping In PC Game Pass (12th March 2021)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement For Fallout 4 And Skyrim Not Popping In PC Game Pass (12th March 2021): Achievement For Fallout 4 And Elder Scroll: Skyrim Not Popping Which Is Available In PC Game Pass. They were added on 12th March 2021. I have created multiple character but its not popping in...
  4. Skyrim achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim achievements not unlocking: I have a couple of achievements that I have completed but will not unlock on my profile for skyrim. I have no mods ever installed so this shouldn't affect it. The two specific achievements are...
  5. Erfolge in Skyrim [Edit - translation] - Achievements in Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erfolge in Skyrim [Edit - translation] - Achievements in Skyrim: Plattform: Xbox one keine Cheats oder mods verwendet. Gespielte Missionen die für Erfolge benötigt werden, werden nach Abschluss nicht mit dem Erfolg belohnt und bleibt somit noch offen. Gibt...
  6. skyrim achievement problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim achievement problem: hello, i I have a problem with the achievements in Skyrim that don't want to be unlocked, someone have the same problem? xbox live work correctly, everything seems to be ok. thank you...
  7. I haven't unlocked some of my achievements for Skyrim that I should have unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't unlocked some of my achievements for Skyrim that I should have unlocked: I just realized I don't have the first three or so achievements for Skyrim. I haven't installed mods and have unlocked achievements for the later quest. It seems that a few are broken for me....
  8. Oblivion Walker (Skyrim - Xbox 360) Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion Walker (Skyrim - Xbox 360) Achievement not unlocking: I've completed this task (collect all the Daedric Artifacts) three times, and each time it has not unlocked this achievement for me. Is there a known bug interfering with the achievement?...
  9. Skyrim Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Achievements not unlocking: hello, I am having trouble unlocking achievements on skyrim. I did the the work but am not awarded the achievement. (NOTE; I have mods disabled and connected to Xbox Live)...
  10. Beyond Death Achievement Skyrim Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Death Achievement Skyrim Remastered: The criteria for the achievement "Beyond Death" has been met for my character yet the achievement has not been unlocked on my account. I have contacted both Bethesda and Xbox Support with no fix...