Slap on the wrist for what?

Discus and support Slap on the wrist for what? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got banned from editing my profile for 1 day because my club description said "[Mod Removed - Inappropriate]" instead of [Mod Removed -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomatoPuppycat, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Slap on the wrist for what?

So I got banned from editing my profile for 1 day because my club description said
    "[Mod Removed - Inappropriate]" instead of [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] even though nobody takes offense to that, club names even get banned for this, and the owner gets a slap on the wrist too? whats even the point of that?

:)

TomatoPuppycat, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello TomatoPuppycat,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account.
    Also, the enforcement team is not active on the Xbox Forums so this type of question cannot be answered here. We normally recommend submitting

a case review
    , but the suspension is only 24 hours long. You must wait until the suspension is over. The best place to find answers about enforcement actions is on the
    Xbox Enforcement website. The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team. We hope this helps!
  3. PWNRR Win User

Hi,

Sorry for the ban. You can find further clarification as to why your received enforcement action with this link: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/StaySafe#topic12
  4. TomatoPuppycat Win User

Hi,

Sorry for the ban. You can find further clarification as to why your received enforcement action with this link: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/StaySafe#topic12
    I know exactly why I was banned, and the reason is ridiculous, multiple clubs get banned for this even though nobody that looks for a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] club takes offense to that, either dont act like a bot or dont reply at all.
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

Just because you think "nobody takes offense to that", it doesn't make it true of everybody.

Someone reported it, enforcement doesn't need to go searching out things to enforce, they are busy enough.
  6. The Clodhopper Win User

this isnt fair

Seems plenty fair to me. Actually, you got a slap on the wrist, in my opinion.
Thema:

1. Slap on the wrist for what? - Similar Threads - Slap wrist

2. A slap in the face to loyal Xbox customers

in XBoX Rewards
    A slap in the face to loyal Xbox customers: I am trying to redeem my MyVIP Gems for a 3-month Xbox Live subscription. I have been checking the "redeem" page nearly every day for at least a month and everything besides virtual currency for...
  3. A slap in the face to Xbox customers

in XBoX Rewards
    A slap in the face to Xbox customers: I am trying to redeem my MyVIP Gems for a 3-month Xbox Live subscription. I have been checking the "redeem" page nearly every day for at least a month and everything besides virtual currency for...
  4. A slap in the face to Xbox customers

in XBoX Rewards
    A slap in the face to Xbox customers: I am trying to redeem my MyVIP Gems for a 3-month Xbox Live subscription. I have been checking the "redeem" page nearly every day for at least a month and everything besides virtual currency has...
  5. LIMBO is a slap in the face to loyal xbox players

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    LIMBO is a slap in the face to loyal xbox players: I received my xbox free game for being an early adopter of the xbox and I felt like xbox wanted me to return my game system by giving me a game that I wanted to break my system playing because it...
  6. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Pre-Order Bonus Slaps Xbox One Owners In The Face!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Pre-Order Bonus Slaps Xbox One Owners In The Face!: Click Bait! PS4 and PC owners get the season pass for free as a pre-order bonus. Xbox One owners get a slap. e5eb1d94-c908-4fbd-b033-b6876805dcb3
  7. Overwatch Cheaters Will Get Slapped In The Face By Blizzard!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overwatch Cheaters Will Get Slapped In The Face By Blizzard!: Overwatch Cheaters Will Receive Permanent Bans, Blizzard Confirms Blizzard Entertainment has outlined its policy on cheating and hacks for the soon-to-launch shooter Overwatch. In a forum post,...
  8. Phil Spencer & Co. slapped everyone in the face ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phil Spencer & Co. slapped everyone in the face ...: I mean this in a good way! I always dreamed of being able to play my whole Xbox library on my PC and now its possible. Windows devices and Xbox are more connected than ever before and that things...
  9. Microsoft Gave Me A Free Month Of Gold. What A Slap In The Face!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Gave Me A Free Month Of Gold. What A Slap In The Face!: Still no message but checking my account it seems it may have been added. Seems a bit out though? Expiry Date 11/08/2015 Purchase Date 30/05/2014 Prepaid 12+1M Xbox LIVE Gold...
  10. What Xbox One Game Slapped You In The Face This Year?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Xbox One Game Slapped You In The Face This Year?: Not really. I don't have a lot of money to buy every game that comes out, so I'm very careful with what games I buy. I know what I like and don't like, so the games I get really excited about I...