Sleeping Dogs Question

Discus and support Sleeping Dogs Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Sleeping Dogs can you use your phone like in gta, where you can use the keyboard and call 911 and stuff? 09ba8be2-c06c-45ce-ba63-aa9c16ed6407 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Azogthepaleorc, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Sleeping Dogs Question

In Sleeping Dogs can you use your phone like in gta, where you can use the keyboard and call 911 and stuff?

:)

Azogthepaleorc, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Mister BuzzBee, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Ubisoft abandons Watch Dogs trademark

I think its the Dogs. Sleeping Dogs was weird too.

Pyramid Head15, Jan 24, 2014
  4. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

Thinking about getting Sleeping Dogs until GTA V arrives?

sleeping dog's is a very good game. you should get it. if you like the GTA games, you will like sleeping dog's.
  5. Mister BuzzBee Win User

New Sleeping Dogs video ...

6. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Ubisoft abandons Watch Dogs trademark

I think its the Dogs. Sleeping Dogs was weird too.
  7. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Game of the year 2012

Borderlands 2 is good, and I am enjoying it, but it is no Darksiders 2 or Sleeping Dogs. Sleeping Dogs is easily the best game I have played this year.
  8. gooslaps goop Win User

Think I may be losing my gaming mojo, help?

Sleeping dogs is the cure :)
Thema:

Sleeping Dogs Question

1. Sleeping Dogs Question - Similar Threads - Sleeping Dogs Question

2. Free game with gold Sleeping Dogs doesn't start on my console.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free game with gold Sleeping Dogs doesn't start on my console.: I have downloaded this game several times to try to play this game but it just gives me an error . all troubleshooting steps do not work. A customer rep said that they do not see a license for...
  3. Bought sleeping dogs for summer sale and cant play

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought sleeping dogs for summer sale and cant play: Bought the game a week or so ago played it did not like xxbox preview program that much so i left and now cant play sleeping dogs 3a127a92-5afa-43d4-b2b3-c9e2a40d7e61
  4. Error message pops up when I try to play sleeping dogs. Any help please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message pops up when I try to play sleeping dogs. Any help please?: I seriously can't play sleeping dogs. Error message keeps popping up. 50f100f5-7ed1-4e76-87a0-b1463240cda7
  5. Sleeping Dogs - On demand - Download issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sleeping Dogs - On demand - Download issue.: Hi, I have "purchased" Sleeping Dogs long time ago, back when it was available on Games with Gold. Yesterday I wanted to Download it, but the download progress bar reaches 76% and stops the...
  6. Achievement not unlocked properly in Sleeping Dogs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocked properly in Sleeping Dogs: I unlocked the achievement "Bounty Hunter" for completing all of Roland's missions yesterday. This should have been my 40th achievement in the game. When I look at the achievement list for the...
  7. Sleeping Dogs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sleeping Dogs: The game Sleeping Dogs. I've downloaded this game on this account with my old xbox 360. I've downloaded my account and when i go to redownload the game again on my new xbox 360. after it finish...
  8. Sleeping dogs sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sleeping dogs sale: So I went out today to get a pre paid Microsoft card to purchase sleeping dogs on sale when I got home I checked to see if it was still on sale and it said it was so I put the code in and go to...
  9. Unable to download "Gold" game Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download "Gold" game Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition.: Hi, Trying to download Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition. The download starts normally but then when it reaches 10%/1.95GB it stops and writes "Installation Stopped". Any attempts to cancel and...
  10. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition Question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition Question.: Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well this morning (afternoon, evening, night). So I bought Sleeping Dogs back in 2012 for XBOX 360 and loved the game. As much as I love XBOX 360, I am...