Slight issue I've run into.

Discus and support Slight issue I've run into. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I'm wondering if anyone else is receiving a dialogue box that reads, "Not connected to Xbox live. You are not connected to Xbox Live and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by teeverine, Nov 11, 2014.

1. teeverine
    teeverine Guest

Hey everyone, I'm wondering if anyone else is receiving a dialogue box that reads, "Not connected to Xbox live. You are not connected to Xbox Live and will not be able to access this feature." I can't seem to access any online feature for this game. Even
    accessing the Halo Channel from the game does not work; however, I can access it from the dashboard.

I don't mind not having access for now, there's enough content without multiplayer that will keep me going for a long time. But I really want to get started on my coop-spree with my friend online. If this is a common issue, then no worries, I'll wait it
    out. But if it is isolated, I am really hoping to get this fixed. I am connected to Live, the game simply cannot pick up my connection. The day-one patch is installed, so I'm not 100% certain of what to do.

:)

teeverine, Nov 11, 2014
  2. TheCsiz
    TheCsiz Guest
    Xbox One TV audio out of sync

When I run my Direct TV through the xbox One or use an xbox one app like NFL Sunday Ticket the audio on the tv is out of sync. It's just a slight delay but very distracting. Do we have an official fix? I've noticed by a simple google search I'm not the only
    one to run into this issue.

Help please?

TheCsiz, Nov 11, 2014
  3. hobblejp
    hobblejp Guest
    Digital Foundry Console Comparison

Slight issue with the video too.

The XB1 was actually running with GDDR5 Ram when the real XB1 will run on DDR3

hobblejp, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Spo0nMePlz
    Spo0nMePlz Guest

I had this problem with CoD and it was acting weird even though the modem is right next to the XBONE. I just put the ethernet cord into the XBONE that's connected to the modem. Fixed. Not sure why it does that.

Spo0nMePlz, Nov 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Slight issue I've run into. - Similar Threads - Slight issue I've

2. The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring

in XboX Insiders
    The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  3. Made a slight adjustment for the new dash

in XboX Insiders
    Made a slight adjustment for the new dash: Do you think it looks a little cleaner? http://imgur.com/a/j0IokNU submitted by /u/Bennylegend [link] [comments]
  4. Very slight drifting in new controller, should I worry?

in XBoX on Windows
    Very slight drifting in new controller, should I worry?: Hi, I'm getting a bit tired of having to post questions here, as this is already the 4th controller I buy in 2 weeks, so I'll try to make it quick. I play in steam, when playing (at least in...
  5. Screen dims slightly after 5 minutes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen dims slightly after 5 minutes.: When I play a game, after about five minutes, my TV screen dims slightly and only goes back to normal if I go to Home and then straight back into the game. Have tried all settings on Xbox and my...
  6. RS Slightly Drifts Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    RS Slightly Drifts Up: I recently bought a new Xbox One S controller (about 3 months ago) and it is already very worn out. When I press down the right trigger it makes almost like a grinding noise, and my right analog...
  7. Xbox One X Slight Muffle / Echo With Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Slight Muffle / Echo With Party Chat: Hello, I've tried... 2 different headsets. (Both Astro A40 TR, 2 different editions.) 2 different headset adapters. (Both Astro Mixamp M80) 4 different controllers. (Day One wireless, Master...
  8. Slighted from a xbox live referral promotion post number 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Slighted from a xbox live referral promotion post number 2: Okay so me and my brother from another mother hooked him up with an Xbox one. I've been playing Xbox since the original halo and the last system he had was like a 64. Any who as we hook him up...
  9. XBox 360 wired connection, using Turtle Beach X41, slight Party audio cut out issue in Halo ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 360 wired connection, using Turtle Beach X41, slight Party audio cut out issue in Halo ...: Hey all. I am running a black Xbox 360 slim (250gB version). I have it on a wired connection into a Cisco wireless router, from an Xfinity Cable Modem. I pay for quick internet and latest...
  10. I have a slight issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a slight issue: so me and this guy we got into a little fight I know I'm not supposed to named name so not going to and I reported him and I'd like to get the reports removed I'm not sure if it's possible but...