Slight sound delay when playing Series X on LG OLED 48C1 TV

Discus and support Slight sound delay when playing Series X on LG OLED 48C1 TV in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just got my new Xbox setup finished and I've played my games and noticed a pretty bad sound delay. I have turned off Dolby Atmos and the game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RhinoKing55, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Slight sound delay when playing Series X on LG OLED 48C1 TV

Just got my new Xbox setup finished and I've played my games and noticed a pretty bad sound delay. I have turned off Dolby Atmos and the game optimizer's AI automatic suround sound feature and that helped a lot, but I can still notice a pretty slight, yet annoying delay when characters are speaking, having there mouths move a split second before the audion kicks in. I should also mention that the audio is coming straight from the TV's speakers, and not a wired or wireless speaker. I've asked multiple people but I can't seem to get a solid answer or solution. If anyone else is having this problem and maybe has a fix please let me know, because this whole setup was way too expensive for things to not be working.

submitted by /u/RhinoKing55
    [link] [comments]

/u/RhinoKing55, Oct 27, 2021
  2. arttujärvi Win User

XBOX ONE X Bluray Player and Dolby Atmos Problems

3. J.R.G. Win User

Best 4K TV

3 tvs are the top of the line. lg oled, samsung 8000/9000 series and vizio p series. all the rest are not there including sony
    My friend recently bought a 65" Vizio P-Series...gorgeous picture. Even the standard X Box One looks better on it.
  4. ASSASSYN Win User

Intermittent Invalid Format Error on LG Television when using Xbox One

I am having this same issue with my Xbox One X Scorpio on my LG OLED TV.
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

HDTV Suggestions?

I had slight audio and video lag on my LG 4k tv but some tvs like mine come with options to delay audio and video now I have no lag at all took a little playing about in the end audio was 0.67ms out and video was 0.78ms out
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Xbox One Lag

I have a sound lag on my lg tv but on my tv settings I can change sound delay I was 0.25ms off don't sound much but was noticeable
Thema:

Slight sound delay when playing Series X on LG OLED 48C1 TV

1. Slight sound delay when playing Series X on LG OLED 48C1 TV - Similar Threads - Slight sound delay

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Slight Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Slight Stick Drift: Hello all! Just purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller yesterday (first one). Everything is great on the controller so far. Only concern I have (wondering if this is normal) is that there is a...
  3. Idk if this is the right place for this, but Night mode seem’s to have a slight Frame stutter?

in XboX Insiders
    Idk if this is the right place for this, but Night mode seem’s to have a slight Frame stutter?: I was watching Some blu-ray Continent on my Xbox series X and the video was just really bad….. the frame stuttering was very noticeable. so I had to turn the night mode off. submitted by...
  4. LB Button constantly registering and slightly popped out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB Button constantly registering and slightly popped out.: My LB Button constantly holds down the input. It is not stuck, and feels as if it isn't stuck and more like the RB button on the other side. Also when I hold LT then get my finger into the LB...
  5. Xbox Series X - Had a slight power outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Had a slight power outage: During a game update on my Xbox Series X, my power went off for less than a second. The console was still running and the game kept downloading. Could this have messed anything up? Thanks....
  6. Are Xbox Series X|S optimized games even slightly enhanced for the Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox Series X|S optimized games even slightly enhanced for the Xbox One X?: I have an Xbox One X and have not switched to the new Series consoles. A lot of the newer games coming out are Xbox Series X|S optimized, but they aren't Xbox One X enhanced. Will these newer...
  7. Hello everyone I'm having a slight problem with my Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone I'm having a slight problem with my Minecraft beta: I played Minecraft beta today for about an hour I uninstalled it left the program and waited for about 2 hours playing another game then did I power reset by holding the power button and waited...
  8. My Xbox One Wireless Controller's left analog stick is slightly drifting up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Wireless Controller's left analog stick is slightly drifting up.: I had this problem for some time already and I fineally wanted to do something with it. The left analog stick is slightly drifting up whenever I leave it by itself, so in the "dead zone" or...
  9. Mic disconnects after a slight twist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic disconnects after a slight twist: When talking in parties on xbox, I have a tendency to fidget with my mic a little bit, twisting it in the socket and stuff, but now whenever it moves a little bit it disconnects, i cant hear or...
  10. xbox one s slight sound even in energy saving mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s slight sound even in energy saving mode: Hello My xbox one s is making a slight harddisk like sound while it is off ( when ever plugged in ) altough it is in energy saving mode ( not instant on ). I can hear it when i get my ear close...