Slime rancher not working

Discus and support Slime rancher not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was able to play slime rancher on my xbox less than a week ago. I personally have not had gold in a long time and now it wont load. The error code i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Estes-B5, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Estes-B5
    Estes-B5 Guest

I was able to play slime rancher on my xbox less than a week ago. I personally have not had gold in a long time and now it wont load. The error code i get does not work on the help system. Anyone else have this issue?

:)

Estes-B5, Oct 2, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

August 2017 GWG

I'll check out Slime Rancher.
  3. Wolfie McG Win User

Games with Gold 2018

I really liked the Slime Rancher game
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Did you choose to download that game when it was free with Gold? Or did your Gold run out? See if your Gold is active.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Uninstall it & then install again.
  6. Geth Win User

Is the game still under your games list?
Thema:

1. Slime rancher not working - Similar Threads - Slime rancher working

2. What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card: What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit.. Tnx every 1.for answering .. 2ee00f71-41c3-4a7c-94a0-e608db236c92
  3. Error code 0x80131500 when loading a DLC page for Slime Rancher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80131500 when loading a DLC page for Slime Rancher: I get the error above when I open Microsoft Store on Xbox One after being redirected from Slime Rancher. The name of the DLC is "Slime Rancher Secret Styles Pack" as I know it....
  4. Problem to buy slime rancher for xbox one s

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem to buy slime rancher for xbox one s: Dear guys I want to buy slime rancher for Xbox one s, but after pressing button to proceed, this message appears: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out....
  5. Problem with Slime Rancher (Original Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Slime Rancher (Original Xbox One): Slime Rancher was a very good game, until unfortunately it dissapeared from existence when I uninstalled it. I had restarted my Xbox One but it doesn't work. Has anyone else noticed this?...
  6. My Slime Rancher Game Doesn't Work Anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Slime Rancher Game Doesn't Work Anymore: So I got Slime Rancher back when it was free with gold, now when I try to play it, I open it, I see the loading screen image, and then it just goes back to the Xbox home screen without any error...
  7. Slime Rancher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slime Rancher: Hello. I'm trying to play Slime Rancher but says that I don't have the game. I download It when Microsoft gave for Free. 9d5ccf73-840a-452a-a491-25af4dce25a7
  8. Problem to save in Slime rancher??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to save in Slime rancher??: Hello I buy the game slime rancher on the live for my son, ca console is not tjs connect the game meets a problem at the time of the backup at the beginning he was able to achieve a single save...
  9. Slime rancher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slime rancher: hello I'm in the preview program and I'm having trouble with slime rancher it was free a while back and I got it but for some reason it won't work now that a friend has moved his home account and...
  10. Trouble with finding saved data: Slime Rancher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with finding saved data: Slime Rancher: Hiya. I'm having trouble with finding my saved data on Slime Rancher. I've tried almost everything, restarting my xbox, reinstailling the game itself and even restaring my router. But nothing...