Slow downloading on Xbox One X despite good download speeds

Discus and support Slow downloading on Xbox One X despite good download speeds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm attempting to update games on my Xbox One X and getting very slow speeds between 100kbps and 500kbps. I have decent internet and all my devices are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReKo 141, Jun 12, 2020.

1. ReKo 141
    ReKo 141 Guest

I'm attempting to update games on my Xbox One X and getting very slow speeds between 100kbps and 500kbps. I have decent internet and all my devices are receiving around 25mbps except my console. I have tried using my hotspot on my phone and still same
    numbers. There is an issue with the Xbox nothing else. I have tried everything.

:)

ReKo 141, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Killing Intent Win User

I face the same issue sometimes. Restarting the console mid downloads makes my Xbox use full download speeds when it's tirned on again. See if this works for you.
  3. ReKo 141 Win User

Yes I've performed a power cycle. It's happened before but I upgraded my internet and now the issue has only just started today.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

5. ReKo 141 Win User

Everything is up to date, I'm connected via LAN and there's only 4 devices connected none in actual use at the moment.
  6. ReKo 141 Win User

Yes I've done every fix I can think off
Thema:

1. Slow downloading on Xbox One X despite good download speeds - Similar Threads - Slow downloading despite

2. certain downloads getting slow. What can it be?

in XboX Insiders
    certain downloads getting slow. What can it be?: after the last update of the insider, I am not able to download certain updates. I'm trying to update my call of duty (warzone) but the download is in kbps, if I try to download or update anything...
  3. Call of Duty slow update download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty slow update download: [img] [img] For some reason my Call of Duty Modern Warfare will only download at less then 20mbps. Any other game I attempt to download I get my usual speed (60 - 90 mbps). I’ve had this issue...
  4. Slow download speeds on specific fast connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speeds on specific fast connection: Hi, I'm downloading a game update at around 1mbps but when I check my connection speed in the settings it is 40mbps. When I first got the Xbox it would download at 40mbps. Even more confusing,...
  5. Xbox download speed EXTRA slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox download speed EXTRA slow: I'm trying to download the new Call of Duty update, but I'm getting a steady 500 Kbps. I regularly have insanely fast internet speeds, and still should, as my download speed is 230 Mbps. I use...
  6. Game Update / Slow Download Speeds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Update / Slow Download Speeds: Why is it that when I go to update a game patch, i am getting 300kpbs download speed? I am on ATT fiber getting 800mpbs download speeds and 300mpbs upload speeds. I am wired through LAN on the...
  7. Xbox slow download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox slow download speeds: Recently my xbox has been having slow download speeds of 5 mb/s to 100 kb/s however when i test network speed and statistics my download speed is always 70+ mb/s and ive tried restarting xbox and...
  8. Modern warfare slow download

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Modern warfare slow download: Modern warfare slow download I have the digital version of modern warfare and it's taking forever to download a update I currently have 200 to 700 kbps but my internet isn't that bad I have 100...
  9. Xbox one downloading slow despite fast internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one downloading slow despite fast internet: I have a wired gigabit internet connection. When I run “test network speed & statistics,” I generally get around 750-800mbps. However, when I update or download a game I’m lucky to see 10mbps....
  10. Slow Download Despite Internet Service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow Download Despite Internet Service: I was attempting to download Battlefield 4 onto my Xbox One, a game of roughly 38 GB. About a week before I had downloaded DC Universe Online, a game of about 34 GB in as little as 4 hours. The...