Slow Game Update

Discus and support Slow Game Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried all the previous troubleshoots: - I have a wired connection - I’ve reset my router and Xbox - I tested my network speed with my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shoey67, Sep 11, 2020.

1. shoey67
    shoey67 Guest

Slow Game Update

I have tried all the previous troubleshoots:

- I have a wired connection

- I’ve reset my router and Xbox

- I tested my network speed with my xbox and it said 80mbps, no package loss.

Game is updating at between 20kbs and 600kbs. If im lucky, it will jump to 2mbps for a few seconds.

this happens when updating fortnite, microsoft store app, warzone, etc.

Is it a microsoft issue? It certainly doesnt seem like it is my network or system.

:)

shoey67, Sep 11, 2020
  2. nicoyo505 Win User

Back to karkand

Update is currently at 54%. Slow update is slow.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Slow Game Update

Hi Shoey67,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having slow speeds while downloading. We recommend trying the guide for slow
    game or app installation
    . Even with a ethernet connection, speeds can vary some. Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. shoey67 Win User

Slow Game Update

Ive tried everything on the list. Speeds below 1mbps just seem so bizzarely low.
  5. JesseRdz Win User

Game pass expired. Locked out?

The game is downloaded slowing updates on my xbox one
  6. rflick Win User

New update breaks... everything

My Xbox is doing the same thing. It is slow to load the home screen, slow to load apps, slow to load games. Even when I turn it on now it is super slow to come on. This new update looks great, but something has got to be fixed. My xbox has never been this
    slow to respond.
Thema:

Slow Game Update

1. Slow Game Update - Similar Threads - Slow Game Update

2. : Game update slow

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Game update slow: : Game update slow My internet connection is normal at 100mbps but my game wont update faster than 1mbps and I have hard reset xbox already and that didnt work 69985461-6371-43cf-823a-b10357107803
  3. extremely slow download speed on update of particular game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    extremely slow download speed on update of particular game: For the last year I've had fibre broadband averaging 30mb/s and I've had no problems with downloading on my Xbox One. I resumed a Fortnite update at 32% today that I started the other day, and now...
  4. Very slow download speed since last Beta update, game and app aren't updating alone in...

in XboX Insiders
    Very slow download speed since last Beta update, game and app aren't updating alone in...: Title submitted by /u/Slyder768 [link] [comments]
  5. Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately?: [IMG] It seems to be happening around the time Fortnite releases a new update. I guess lots of people are downloading it at the same time. But speeds in the kbps. :(...
  6. Game Update / Slow Download Speeds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Update / Slow Download Speeds: Why is it that when I go to update a game patch, i am getting 300kpbs download speed? I am on ATT fiber getting 800mpbs download speeds and 300mpbs upload speeds. I am wired through LAN on the...
  7. Xbox x game updating, the games are updating extremely slow even though a speed test on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox x game updating, the games are updating extremely slow even though a speed test on the...: My games are updating at 1mb/s with a ethernet plugged in which is extremely frustrating and unusual because i ran a detailed speed test on the console and it says its at roughly 500mb/s but the...
  8. Xbox Slow Game Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Slow Game Updates: I'm having trouble with updating games on my Xbox One X, for example i am updating Fortnite and it is going at a average speed of 200 kbps, i test my internet connectivity and speed on Xbox and it...
  9. My xbox is loading really slow. Games load really slow and updating games really slow.

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox is loading really slow. Games load really slow and updating games really slow.: My xbox is updating games really slow and taking forever to load, got any ideas that could help? submitted by /u/N1ck__nam3 [link] [comments]
  10. Slow/Can't Download Updates/Games from Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow/Can't Download Updates/Games from Xbox Store: First a little info... Location: Southern central Georgia, US Internet setup: Satellite (15Mbps DL, 4Mbps UL) Current attitude: Frustrated and sad Now, my issue... Bought a game last week,...